/cbt/

Current back thread?

>tfw do shrugs almost every workout
>still can't grow traps beyond this

Youll never have roid traps unless you roid dog.

Traps are my strong point and all I do is deadlifts

Deadlift more I guess

some are born with roid traps, Dylan Mckenna is one example and he is only 18

>doesn't do shoulder exercises
>surprised his traps slope right down
Bru.

Lateral raises. Please.

Nigga, are you black?

how frequently do deadlifts and with how much weight?

5x3 3pl8, 2x a week

in english pls

Give kroc rows a try. 20 reps with highest weight you can

r8 pls

5x3 3pl8, 2x a week

kek

the 8 supposed to symbolises the 20 kg? sorry my bad.

Nice FRAME man

Weighted pull-ups and heavy diddlies are the way to go.

Oldpic

Say pl8 out loud

hahaha cheeky bastards, but still have zero clue how have i supposed to figure out 3 plate autimatically means 3 pieces of 20 kg on one side.

You figure it out after finishing your mandatory 3 month lurk, before posting

tfw i can't even do 1 pullup

A "plate", 99% of the time (when talking about barbell training), refers to a 20kg (45lb) iron plate. 1pl8 means one 20kg plate on each side. 2pl8 means two 20kg plates on each side. Etc

educate yourself lad

we can tell

i just recently started to browse this board but i was curious about what i had asked, sorry if i have caused you inconveniences, at least ive learned something new

: X DDD

tfw i can do 4x40

it's Veeky Forums tradition for all newbies to start a thread posting a pic of brad pitt asking how to into him fight club tyler durden mode. if you bothered lurkin at all you would know this. confirmed for never making it.

oh man dont destroy me pls i had high hopes

no h8, I'm cutting

12 inch waist edition. Do some core work.

Muscle gains don't change overall body structure.

Cutting yourself another peice of cake.

Cutting down on exercise

Really nice back. How do you get it so wide?
looking really nice and thick. really solid, tight. keep up the good work.

Yeah so solid and tight. Very muscular and strong looking. I'd love to massage it with sensual oils

Here you go bro

So lewd fampais
I could use a massage though

>How do you get it so wide?
BBC genetics

kek

/Fit, never change

Fucking lol. This just proves that genetics are EVERYTHING.

Look at that shoulder to waist ratio. Almost ENTIRELY determined by BONE STRUCTURE, yet worth more than ANYTHING that could be achieved or built in a gym.

Incels could roid and work out for TEN YEARS and STILL wouldn't even look COMPARABLE to that. Life is set in bone.

>probably shrugs lmao1pl8
>wonders why his traps are tiny
99% you arent shrugging enough.

Shrug 4pl8 for 10 and you will have natty limit traps.

Jesus you fat fucks are delusional.
If you are extremely ignorant if you think he does not roid

>How do you get it so wide?
Erm...fucking genetics?

Are you gymcels SERIOUSLY that delusional that you think he looks that way because of some routine or special exercise, rather than his GENETICS?

There was this Tyrone who went to my school. He never touched a weight in his life, never worked out, I even asked him how he got his physique one time and he said he didn't do anything, the only sport he played was football (soccer) occasionally.

I remember seeing him at the local health club (was a gym/tennis/swimming place) one weekend back then and he was absolutely ripped, perfect insertions, BROAD SHOULDERS and NARROW HIPS, VASCULAR AS FUCK. This was a guy who NEVER lifted (again, i confirmed it with him + he wasnt the type to lie anyway), yet he looked better THAN ANY GUY IN THE LOCKER ROOM. I asked him if he'd been working out and he said he hadnt, he'd just gone for a shower because his home one broken down. I remember just laughing after he left - why do betas even TRY to compete with guys like that? It's funny because he wasn't absolutely covered in muscle like most obsessed bloated gymcels, it's just he had the ideal SKELETON, BONE STRUCTURE and MUSCLE INSERTIONS. ALL THINGS ENTIRELY DETERMINED BY GENETICS. That was an early major redpill for me, realising that genetics, not lifting, nor roids, nor effort are what determine aesthetics.

Another funny thing I realised that day was how pathetic /pol/fags are for even THINKING they have a chance. Yeah, I'm sure your "Aryan princesses" will reeeeallly prefer your "proud nationalist Christian morality" and powerlifting (FUCKING LMAO) to Alpha Tyrone's LONG, DOM BBC.

>Shrug 4pl8 for 10 and you will have natty limit traps.

that isnt that much

OP, what do you deadlift? and shrug

Shit that looks photoshopped. Mirin hard senpai

god post your weight and height you faggots.

Pictures of your body are worth nothing unless we know if you are a framelet pretending to look big or not.

>he wasnt the type to lie anyway
>this Tyrone

Your eyes aren't as wide open as you believe, user.

You talk like a girl I had a crush on once.

Wanna cyber?

the fact that he's 18 doesnt mean he is natty wtf i have a friend roider who started to roid at 16 year old

Wait, are you comparing me to some dude that never lifted?
That's just not cool, brah

>how you look means nothing
Kek

Do you swim? You look like a swimmer.

6'4, 180lbs

what weight should I bulk to before cutting in order to achieve upper tier DYEL body

"You become what you believe"
- some guy on steroids.