Crossfit Cringe Thread

Post the cringiest crossfit pics you've seen.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQIsAKZZSCk
youtube.com/watch?v=LS3-OkPDmlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HyVSZg3Z4Bw
youtu.be/fwXw15C-HXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>normal regular sized metal plates

not crossfit, just retarded

last one

Why do ppl do this

Because the feel the need to reinvent the wheel.

If it's not broken, don't try to fix it.

>pencil neck laughing at a manly exercise
not making it

these aren't necessarily crossfit

This and the pregnant woman onrs are the one that triggers me most, like wtf can't you drop your child for a minite while you snatch? Even if it's little weight and you do it easily normally there are a number of things that can go wrong, eapecially with a child fucking your balance

This has to be one of the worst.

The yellow tracksuit and the elaborately dangerous workout makes for a deadly combination and a cringy one at that.

> that face of pure regret

How to keep the only oly platform in the gym occupied.Jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=xQIsAKZZSCk

these aren't all crossfit, some are just stupid people exercising

This one actually seems like a good way to work your balance i would say, nothing essentially wrong with it unless that balance ball thing is about to pop.

Kipping pullups have to be the worst. Some fuckhead was shaking the shit out of the power rack the other day. The screw were on the verge of coming out of the base.

>all this shit to do pushups

I'm not gonna lie i'm pretty impressed that he was able to keep the balance of all that shit for any amount of time

>why did i sign up for this shit

>that guy practicing his golf swing in the mirror with a dumbbell

why?

Lmao

That's a legit exercise you dyel

I don't get the hate for this, sure there is some pointless bullshit in there (leg press with db press at the same time) but he's clearly athletic as fuck, flexible, and strong with a decent physique. What's the issue? Also is he on juice?

The most retarded thing about that video has got to be the person that edited it

watched while listening to this.
Spooky

youtube.com/watch?v=LS3-OkPDmlQ

Yeah. I think it's okay since she's not bearing any weight. Worse case scenario she slides off the ball and embarrasses herself. A lot of the reason these cross fit things are so cringeworthy is because they're in unstable positions AND carrying 100+ pounds over their head or something equally ridiculous. Like I get that it makes it harder or whatever, but it's so unsafe. Just do the usual, safe, hard to fuck up, well balanced movements with progressively more weight if you wanna make it harder.

this kys my man.

How is this cringe

Thats actually pretty impressing

He gets hate cause hes doing multiple workouts at the same time.

Why can't he just lift normally and probably get better results?

Got his crossfit sandles on.
Found the crossfitters. Careful out there newfriends, it's a dangerous world out there.

There's a crossfit gym in my town. Guess who rented the building next door? A chiropractor. He must make BANK off these fools.

that is impressive as fuck damn

Most of those balancing feats are really, doesn't change the fact that are retarded

The last picture he was ever in :/

/ft/ is really autistic but this is another level of autism

The big take away is that if they were actually doing snatches/cleans correctly the baby/stomach would be wiped out.

Bad lifting and bad parenting all in one grotesque tableau.

>mfw weightlifting and people confuse it with crossfit

No worries. With so many Crossfit guys In wheel chairs they got a GREAT WOD for paraplegic guys and gals!

I know that feel all too well

i agree its retarded, but pistol squats are already challenging, snatch pistol squats on a ball its another level lol

Why not just tie weights to your legs and jump in the nearest river?

Holy shit this look like a torture straight from a concentration camp

This is a pic from BUDS not Crossfit at all.

oh rly?

>quick, to the Veeky Forumsmobile!

What the fuck, a Bruce Lee mobile.

not my style of music really, but that's some swanky shit right there

if you think about it, how the hell did he get in that position. I'd be impressed.

yeah dude that's a BUD/S (Navy SEAL training for you retards) where they literally tie your shit together and push you into the pool into one of two things happen.

1) you escape like a boss
2) you actually DROWN, and they resuscitate you.

It's called "drownproofing".

Damn it I took the bait.

so the navy seals are crossfitters?

How is this impressive?

You would have to be obese if you couldn't manage to do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=HyVSZg3Z4Bw

The entire military are crossfitters, they just don't use oly weights or have retarded trainers.

Hmm I'm not sure whether I have more respect for crossfitters or less respect for the navy seals now. come to think of it ever seal I've ever met has been dyel af. guess that's why.

The guy in your webm is cleaning 3 plates, pretty gud

And his son is completely fucking up his spine.

Remember that episode of Sunny where Dennis starts a cult with weird kettlebell shit? Was that supposed to be CrossFit or am I reading too much into it

That episode sucked and yeah was close to crossfit.

What about this photo make you think it's crossfit?

I thought it was bretty gud. Dennis starts a cult that kills someone because of thin mints

Crossfit plates. Anyone who can actually clean that much can sure enough do a proper pushup.

He is doing burpees
btw yea he is most definitely not power-cleaning 3 plates, it's probably around 80kg.

He's using crossfit plates.

when daddy makes you crossfit at a young age and stunts your growth while also ruining your spine

>Slav functional strength training

youtu.be/fwXw15C-HXg

This is the most terrifying crossfit shit I've seen so far

Thats because being huge is deterimental to the duties of Special Warfare operatives. Being a big weightlifter will ruin your chances of ever getting into SEAL's or any other special warfare program. Infact they prefer SEAL candidates to be between 5'10-5'6 and to have a runners body

shoo shoo manlet

>stunt growth
nice meme read the sticky

it's proven starting lifting at a young age stunts growth?

All of /fit constantly rips on crossfit, yet for example the crossfit games contenders are all aesthetic and husbando tier as fuck.
>inb4 roids
Yea there's guys on here and YouTube roiding that don't look half as good. So something they're doing must be working.

>All of /fit constantly rips on crossfit, yet for example the crossfit games contenders are all aesthetic and husbando tier as fuck.

Because the retards and hospitalized people aren't competing.

You can get the same results without fucktoupling your chance of injury.