Why do women take things men do well and ruin it?

Why do women take things men do well and ruin it?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lizpowerlifts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

implying there is anything wrong with arching

Every major power lifter who benches arches.

Nothing wrong with arching but her ass is off the bench

>No gainz detected

Arching is for people who are too weak to lift with good form

yeah nah bitch, isaac newton would tell you you're a fucking idiot. arch = less range of motion = easier lift. case closed, dumb cunt.

>benching that much outside of a power rack
She's going to die anyway lol

The bench is flat for a reason dummy.. If you wanna archbench then you'll be better off using a tyre

Technically he isnt talking about lifting at all, never said pic related
Cause they are stupid and have absolutely no imagination, curiosity or sense of honor.

>benching like that to move 60kg

She's like the guy in my gym who wears SBD knee sleeves and adipower shoes to squat 1.5 plate.

>that much
>literally 60kg
You what m8?

Unless you're lifting baby tier skellymode weights, you should use a power rack. You don't want even that much weight falling onto your chest if you fuck up, it's more than enough to cause internal bleeding.

because her boyfriend let her in the gym. its always mens fault believe me

guess who took the picture?
her boyfriend

>username is lizpowerlifts
>calls herself a powerlifter
>uses wrist wraps, oly shoes, some sort of deadlift socks
>arches her back like crazy
>ass off the bench
>struggles with 1pl8

wew lad

I bench 160kg and have never used anything other than a standard bench. Stop talking shit.

>I drive the car without a seatbelt and I've never died stop talking shit

how would it fall on your chest if you dont use suicide grip ? I bench 2pl8 outside of a rack, without a spotter on the first sets and nobody ever told me that it was dangerous or some shit. I dont see how it could fall if you have a normal grip and place the bar right in your hands...

This has to be bait but i cant resist. Youve clearly never lifted weights in your entire life. Literally no one benches in a power rack you fucking faggot.

But I wear adipowers and I barely squat 2pl8

You're a bit of a mong mate, I hate to break it to you.

I find it funny that people write this kind of shit only on the internet, if she did that irl everyone would just give her a weird look and get back to what they were doing because talking to her is a waste of time.

You made the bait too obvious.

You're supposed to wear squat shoes from the very beginning, though. There is no reason to squat in regular shoes

well, powerlifting is about lifting insane amounts of weight, if she is cheating or not thats not her problem, because its acceptable to lift arching the back, if it wasn't no one would arch

>muh women should be in the kitchen
Fuck off Ahamed

>tfw she's a sponsored athlete

A sponsored fucking athlete who can bench 80 fucking kilos for a one rep max. My girlfriend benches 60kg and she's been coming to the gym with me for 5 months. Is that seriously how easy this shit is for women? Do you just sign up and that's it, you're now a powerlifter?

Other than having the mobility to squat? If you've been squatting in oly shoes from day one, you'd be completely and utterly fucked without them, you wouldn't be able to do a single rep to anything close to depth.

That lack of mobility will catch up with you. Wait til you get to some advanced lifts and it all completely goes to shit because you've been wearing training wheels the whole time.

Yea, in prett much any field really all they have to do is show up and it's gg

I don't understand why an arch is allowed in the bench press, but you have to squat past parallel. Surely a fairer bench would be arms below parallel.

Same here. Also internet things aimed at 'shutting up the haters' but there are no haters. Try to find men critiquing her bench form on any of her other posts; there aren't any. Nobody gives a shit.

What the fuck are you even talking about, what are those mythical advanced lifts?

Lmao post bench idiot

Rippetoe advocates getting a pair of oly shoes as soon as you start lifting.

Because if you don't arch you are going to fuck up your shoulders, they over exaggerate it but you should always arch when you bench.

Arching is for people, who don't want their shoulders rekt.

man that's just made up shit. I've had days where I've forgotten my squat shoes and I did just fine without them. not the OP you were replying to so I squat way more than 2pl8

there's a perfectly happy medium where you aren't skinny Asian kid arching and still protecting your shoulders

>oly shoes
>training wheels

>moving bar from A to B?
>better move A closer to B
#just_powerlifting_things

Bait, but she does have a 500 wilks.

What's yours friendo?

Look, new friend, flat bench isn't the best chest builder there is, if you're looking for just the hypertrophy you can not do barbel flat bench at all.

When get praised for doing anything. Really, shes pretty And shes *insert second positive attribute* Wow, how amazing.

Women have the bar of expectations in life much lower than men.

But they'll swear they're equal

>squat 700 pounds
Um,im a girl
>do difficult manual labor
Thats a mans job, i need a desk job
>pay for your own meals,pay child support, be accountable and mental stable

IM A WOMAN DONT DO THIS TO ME

Hahahaha

Most dudes who are held up as examples of attractiveness are dyel as fuck, what an insecure image.

Just replace the text for both genders with "have good genetics", desu senpai

here's your (you)

>60kg bench
>high rank powerlifter
>be male
>250kg squat
>no one cares

>high rank

Nobody cares about this woman either. 29 likes? Who gives a shit?

Do some research before you post something dumb as that.
instagram.com/lizpowerlifts/
>Wilks 507
Do you know what wilks score is? Look it up and calculate yours, I bet its less than half of hers.

Mine is 380.

If you're a manlet, you'd get a high score too.
Plus you get like 100-150 extra points if you switch the "male" gender to "female".

At 150 lbs, a female lifter with a 1k total has 480 already.

And yet no top female powerlifter has a wilks as good as the top male lifters. Wilks is made to be comparable 1:1.

Try getting 1000 total as a 150lbs grill.

leave it too Veeky Forums to get triggered by some no name bitch with 6k followers

That's the pussy pass, m8.

fucking L O L

Why is this so true? Fuck I hate those bitches

>because you do not know anything about Boba Fett

kek

look, faggot, if you're planning on building a bigger bench press then there's plenty of competitive powerlifters who use an arch that's less ridiculous than people in OPs pic.

Arch is pretty individual, like squat stance and dl stance, it depends on the build, frame and flexibility. Whats your point again?

>flat chest is cheating cause it gives you a pump
that's not the goal you delicious looking degenerate

Because women have no ingenuity and can never feel left out. So they see things men create and feel the need to encroach and join "the club" (too sweet). Once they do so, they get upset that they aren't fitting in or it isn't tailored to their every need. They then complain about it and get the beta(s) of the group to change the activity in phases to fit her.

It then alienates the rest of the group, who leave and create something new. Woman gets bored of current thing and the cycle repeats.

I don't get why people arch like this. It doesn't seem to help me from what I can tell.

Is the intent that it kinda turns it into a slight "decline" bench, and my lower pecs are just weak as fuark?

>I know some women who are like this therefore all women are the same
Words of a bitter virgin.

The the intent is to use leg drive and put your whole body into the lift

my point is you don't need an arch like the girl in OP to protect your shoulders and can accomplish the same with a still present, but less exaggerated arch.

What's your point?

I love women but that's generally what happens

And to get an absurdly small ROM

Too bad she's retarded
Her ass isn't in contact with the bench, making her technique not only unsafe, but also illegal in competition

Rip in pieces

That arch help her get her score up to 507, which is much more than you will ever have, so why bash her on the form?

I just saw that 82.5 bench on her instagram.
That sumo deadpiss.
Total piss.
At least in the squat she got parallel.

>inb4 500wilks

Its all piss mane.

Found the Beta

Jesus fucking Christ is like you aren't even reading what I write. My point is you don't need to do that yourself just for the sake of protecting your shoulders if you wanna build strength in the bench press

>Arching is for people who are too weak to lift with good form

Pretty sure that's not what your point as you flat out say that any arching in the bench press, at all, is bad. Which is completely wrong btw. But let's look at your new stance.
>my point is you don't need an arch like the girl in OP to protect your shoulders and can accomplish the same with a still present, but less exaggerated arch
She's a powerlifter you fucking moron. Her entire sport consists of lifting more weight and an increased arch decreases her rom allowing her to do that. Can you lift safely with a less exaggerated arch? Yes, thanks for pointing out the obvious.

literally breaking no rules

Your first quote is from another poster. every after that is me. I don't think arching is that bad in a competitive setting and I never said it was, if it helps you add a ton to your bench than go ahead. Just trying to say that you don't have to if you're trying to get stronger in the gym.

She thinks she's strong, but I could probably still rape her without much effort.

you do not know anything about boba fett

>what is relative and absolute strength?

You can rape a woman without touching her cis scum. You've already raped her just by thinking about it

If that bar slips while you're reracking then you just irreparably broke your skull. Accidents happen.