When is it too late to start getting Veeky Forums?

When is it too late to start getting Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lL2ZwXj1tXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When you're dead.

^this

youtube.com/watch?v=lL2ZwXj1tXM

Of you're out of your teens you've pretty much missed your window. You're pretty much stuck with the body you have now.

Never. You can lose weight and add muscle mass at any age. The longer you wait, the harder it will be (I'm talking 30s+) but even as a 70 year old you can diet and exercise and it will still be beneficial.

As soon as the sperm hits the egg

is this true i'm 20 years old and starting a calisthenics routine can i not add any more musculature

No

Yeah, you might still be able to put on an extra tricep, and one more delt (possibly!)

The rest you're probably shit out of luck

This.

Fpbp

Never. I'm 42 and am probably in the best shape of my life.

how come if i progress to calisthenics skills that require a lot of core strength won't my abs become bulkier

my father started lifting at 64. Nothing crazy, just going everyday and doing a full body, nothing too hard.
now at 67 he can manage 17 strict pullups, which is better than most of my friends.

>42
>Visits Veeky Forums

>turned 26 a few weeks ago
>340 pounds

Is two years enough to turn that into fitness, assuming I follow diet and exercise? I technically have four years for my current goal but 2-3 would be ideal.

/thread

Is that bad?

I'm 52.

>he thinks he isn't here forever

I would think it just gets more and more difficult the older you are, dying metabolysim i guess.

Now is too late. Should've started yesterday, or a week ago.
>fedora etc