What did Veeky Forums do?

what did Veeky Forums do?
she privated her account? instagram.com/squatzila/?hl=en
my fav Veeky Forums girl

Probably called her out on being a dumb bitch, and proceeded to show her why she is, in fact, a dumb bitch.

Get a 2D waifu like normal people.

Someone messaged her a photo of her face next to a Hapsburg and proceeded to tell her how incestuous her family line is.

She couldn't handle the bantz p much

All of these are correct.

Dude what the fuck is wrong with her face
Oh shit I was in that thread kek

Pics of story? I was in that thread when they were planning on awaring her for incest aesthetics

HAHAHHAAHHAHAHHA
pics please

Bantz aside she literally looks inbred

Don't have the pic saved m80s. It was in a thread about fit instagram girls I think, and many were commenting on how incestuous she looks. Someone made the comparison pic then messaged it to her. Of course there were a few white knights, saying things like:

>don't imply you wouldn't
Or
>she's not a 2/10 you virgin

But we all know these things are untrue, for she is a product of pure incest.

Holy shit thx user

Got u breh

>delivared

I couldn't be more pleased.

Here is the story.

A really ugly instagram slut. Posts cocky judgemental posts about correcting mens squat form in the gym and about what a beast in the gym she is.

Tl;dr a dumb slut that calls herself squatzilla and had no pictures or videos squatting

So what you're saying is FPBP?

>See OP, feel bad for her
>See her posts, stop feeling bad for her
Sounds like a self absorbed bitch. Fuck her

She's an instagram "celeb" what did you expect?
Seriously fuck people like you, getting suprised that people are as a whole self absord bitches. You are def one also.
Inb4 white knight, dont give a fuck about her, you however are clearly an utter retard.

>celeb

She bought all of her followers. Even if she didnt,15k isnt famous

Nothing of value was lost.

I know several IG famous girls (not necessarily famous but has more followers than this bitch) and are much more humble and nice than this bitch. Fuck yourself you don't have to be unlikable just because you have thousands of follows on ig

>TRIGGERED

I'm proud to be one of the white knights in the original thread. She really didn't deserve this. She just complained about creeps on social media and rightfully so.

>posts pics of ass exclusively
>complains about attention

You really feel that she needs defending? You're a lost soul.

You're kind of unlikable with your constant bitching about other girls getting too much attention.

She didn't complain about attention but unsolicited dick pics if i recall correctly.

>bullying people

you know thats mean and is hurtful, right? What do you think Mr. Rogers would say if he saw you?

>bunch of lonely virgin faggots cyber bullying some girl

You pathetic lovers are worse than Gamur Gators

KYS

You haven't realized that I'm memeing when I say that shit?

If this is the same broadshorts trip that autisticly spams mirin posts and >muh height >muh meat shield pics, kindly fuck off you aboslute cunt. Hilarious that you defend insta attentionsluts considering you act even worse than them.

Do we need to post the photo of your face again, Cute Tomato?

DESU with a face like that and calling yourself anything with "-zilla" attached to it is just begging for bantz

>sees someone squatting all shitty

>gives them advice on how to do it better

she seems nice senpai

He's a pathetic kiss less virgin and wants to drag others down

Lol

>implying she knows how to squat
>implying she didnt just make the entire story up for attention

Didn't sound like it, when you were bitching about Esmeralda and tranny guy in /plg/. But I don't frequent /plg/ that much, so maybe I misunderstood you.

Fuck off you disgusting attention whoring tripfag, nobody cares about you or your opinion. Let us have fun here and kill yourself.

>responding to tripfags

There's no point. Just stop

>waah waaah let me be a bully in peace

No

Shit you are a crappy tripfag eat my faeces

go back to réddit you fucking tripfag

>ill show you bullies by bulling you about how you're being bullies.

Spamming some stuck up instagram whore isnt bulling. Its ridding the internet one less worthless slut.

At least for now, she will be back next week,with

>I thought about it and im not going to let anyone bring me down. Im a strong independent woman and people can hate. Im going to do me. So remember, be strong and confident like me #girlswholift #fitfam #beliveinyourself #youcandoanything

>posts picture of ass

You go gurrrll #queenshit

You obviously never go into plg but yet you make claims about my posting? Huh. The "bitching" I was doing is pointing out all the post trash that goes on in plg that involves begging for attention from those two.

>If this is the same broadshorts trip
Yes
>that autisticly spams
Wrong adjective
>mirin posts
Yes, I've been asked to keep posting them for motivation I guess
>muh height
It's a meme
>muh meat shield pics,
/fit / related
>kindly fuck off
I was here before you
Inb4 you say you were here first. I'll ask you to post lifts
>you aboslute cunt.
Just your opinion bby
>Hilarious that you defend insta attentionsluts considering you act even worse than them.
Hilarious that you don't know that is me, pointing out that I don't feel bad for her, and that I wanted my trip to be out of discussion but accidently left it on later.
And yet here you are obsessing over my identity

Did not read, your self obsession is predictable was just waiting for the reply to be honest faggot

>faggot
Stopped reading there desu

Doing God's work, m8.

Yep, no more doubts. You're a bitch, lol.

Why has no one used this picture on a dating site and posted the responses?

>have pic of ripped guy
>flirt with grills
>get to the point where you can see they are interested
>send them picture of cute-tomato
>see them backpedal or just instantly stop replying
>screen cap
>post on fit

As if there needed further proof of this board being more autistic virgins than normal chill dudes

>xdd she posted lewd images and complained about it!!!

Are you in middle school? Are you so socially stunted that you can't identify and understand basic and elementary human social rituals?

This is just like those aspies complaining about that chick who snapped about a guys "pose" at the gym

To be expected of angsty ugly dudes who got rejected by attractive people, now they lash out when they finally can

>wite niggt fug off :DD

I get laid more than you

ay i was in the thread in that pic famalam

Nice jay Leno chin

Shut the fuck up faggot

>I get laid more than you

I was with you till this. Nothing makes you look like more of a mouth-breathing aspie then bragging about things on an anonymous image board that you can't prove.

I don't care?

Call me a white knight or "numale" all you want, it doesn't change the fact that I still get more than the people who bully random ass strangers on Instagram, since there is a perceived correlation between white knighting and virginity

>mfw people are bullying my uglyfu

STOP IT!

It's her own fault for posting her ugly mug on the Internet.