/AESTHETICS/

Aesthetics general.
Post inspo, routines and motivation.
Veeky Forums is in the shitter, all the threads are autismo meme tier.

Mishima was in great shape despite his height, shame about the failed coup attempt.
Who do you view as the GOAT aesthetic bodybuilder Veeky Forums? If you could choose to have the physique of any body builder who would you choose? Frank Zane is a fairly common choice.
Inb4 Arnold

Looks like donnie yen in that picture

Good choice brah.
Frank Yang is pretty Aesthetic as well, not sure if he's at his natty limit though, what does the future hold I wonder?

The human body looks incredible

Keep the /fraud/ to a minimum, old school stuff is preferred.
Why do people get that haircut so mich, it adrogynzes the face way too much

Gironda had some fantastic lats.

who has that picture of those 3 aesthetic chads standing, one had long hair, it gets posted here alot.

Agreed man, underlying biochemical processes involved in protein synthesis and the reaction involved in just flexing your bicep is fucking fascinating.

Aesthetic=/=I want to fuck his boipucci

do you have it?

I don't have it but do you have an image of the group of cute boys kind of like this all standing together with one on the left wearing undies with a brazil flag on them and he's holding a cup and looking at the camera, he's got some fluffy looking hair too

You forgot to say 'nohomo'
Either way, it's not aesthetic, get that shit out of here..

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

MAY CROM GUIDE US TO VICTORY
AND IF NOT, THEN TO HELL WITH HIM

Crush every workout lads, we're all going to make it.

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

I'm at about 3 years of lifting experience, and I'm reading "The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding: The Bible of Bodybuilding" by Arnold Shortsnigger because I want to move onto more specialized bodybuilding training. I was on a 3 day split, and I'm considering to go to a 2-day split. However, I'm looking at a sample for beginners, and this looks fucking nuts:

"WORKOUT #1 Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday
CHEST
Bench Press
Incline Press
Pullovers
BACK
Chin-Ups (do as many as you can at a time until you reach a total of 50 reps)
Bent-Over Rows
POWER TRAINING
Deadlifts, 3 sets of 10, 6, 4 reps to failure
THIGHS
Squats
Lunges
Leg Curls
CALVES
Standing Calf Raises, 5 sets of 15 reps each
ABDOMINALS Crunches, 5 sets of 25 reps

WORKOUT #2 Tuesday/ Thursday/ Saturday
SHOULDERS Barbell Clean and Press
Dumbbell Lateral Raises
POWER TRAINING
Heavy Upright Rows, 3 sets of 10, 6, 4 reps to failure
Push Presses, 3 sets of 6, 4, 2 reps to failure
LOWER BACK
POWER TRAINING
Straight-Leg Deadlifts, 3 sets of 10, 6, 4 reps to failure
Good Mornings, 3 sets of 10, 6, 4 reps to failure
Note: Although these power movements work the lower back directly, they also involve the trapezius and the leg biceps, and help to develop overall strength.
UPPER ARMS
Standing Barbell Curls
Seated Dumbbell Curls
Close-Grip Press
Standing Triceps Extensions with Barbell
FOREARMS
Wrist Curls
Reverse Wrist Curls
ABDOMINALS Reverse Crunches, 5 sets of 25 reps
"
Schwarzenegger, Arnold. The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding: The Bible of Bodybuilding, Fully Updated and Revis (p. 182). Simon & Schuster. Kindle Edition.

Fuck me, that's a lot of volume, and I've never done more than one of the powerlifting compound lifts in a single session. Thoughts?

Does sound like a lot of volume. It would be easier to split it into more days, and do legs on a different day for example. A lot of these bodybuilders who put out routines didn't even follow them themselves. I followed zyzz's split for almost a year and a half and got good results.

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

Oh my god her feet are beautiful

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

you guys are gay

Thank You

>Veeky Forums is in the shitter, all the threads are autismo meme tier.

THANK YOU

Thank you

Yeah every thread is
>cashier girl winked at me today :^ }
Or some r9k bullshit

coz they're faggots

why do i find this really hot? i hate muslims

She's wearing traditional indian dress and is white, probably part of a dance group. Not Muslim.

THANK YOU

Rate my routine?

Don't mind the dyel weights, started 2 days ago

2/2

>tfw narrow shoulders + love handles

This will fix the shoulders right?

Bump

looks good enough but you haven't said what days. Maybe swap out an isolation exercise or add in pullups/chin ups
Also you should just do a standard reliable beginner program rather than just make one up. Unless you don't have access to a barbell?

Anyone here know any good hypertrophy/strength programs?

I want to be aesthetic but I don't want to be weak as shit tbqh

the carryover to the other is so strong from either doing strength/hypertrophy rep ranges that you can just pick tbqh senpai

the problem with strength routines and aesthetics is that you can end up neglecting parts of your body

a powerlifter isn't gonna waste extra time on keeping his biceps tip-top more than is needed for their role in other lifts init

Is there any point in lifting for an aesthetic body if you have a meh face and receding hairline?

you mean these guys?

How many compounds do you guys do per sesh? I do 4 or 5 and feel like I should do less because I don't have the energy at the end. I might be better off to do isolation after 2-3 compounds so I can put more strain on a muscle.

More info

beginners should milk their noob gains by getting as strong as possible in the big lifts
3x5, 5x5, 3x8... it makes no difference in muscle gain
just stick to a proven novice routine

after you get to intermediate, you can focus on your weak points
because now you actually have weak points

look into the Texas Method
it's a basic template that can be adapted for many purposes
there are many routines based on it
4 day splits with strength and hypertrophy in equal focus

my nigger

Keep going m8o
We're all going to make it.

I can only lift 3x a week.
What's a good 3 day routine for aesthetics?

PPL
Take break day in between and try lift heavier each week.
I made the mistake of not increasing weight and my lifts are shit, on the road to recovery now.

Is that enough frequency?
Also I could do without a leg day. As long as I squat and deadlift once a week my legs are fine. They're far ahead of my upper body thanks to the SL5x5 meme, so I'd like more for my upper body

Split your body over three days, group large muscle groups.
Chest and Bicep, Back and Tricep, Shoulders etc

Pls respond

2 max then isolation

Is there benefit to doing it like that vs chest+tri / back+bi / shoulders etc?

Larry Scott also had a great physique

THANK YOU

Thx

No bother there lad.
Sound.

>white woman in a saree
>i hate mooslims

Amerifats are the stupidest people on the planet.

Stats?
5'11
Left was 189 and right is 156

Intermediate aesthetics routine for someone transitioning from GSLP?

Bump. Post more inspo as well. What your diets like lads? 'm sticking to beef, eggs and milk. Carbs I fluctuate depending on energy needs.

zyzz's split? can you post it please or a link?

Monday: Chest/Biceps

4 sets of Incline Dumbbell Press, 8-15 reps
3 sets of Bench Press, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Incline Flies, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Chest Dips until failure
3 sets of Barbell Curls, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Preacher Curls, 8-10 reps, then drop the weight to half, and push out another 8
Tuesday: Legs/Calves

4 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
3 sets of Leg Press 8-20 reps
3 sets of Leg Extensions till failure
3 sets of Leg Curls 8-15reps
Calves are self explanatory, just use some of the machines till failure, a lot of reps, feel the burn.

Wednesday: Back

3 sets of Lat Pulldowns 8-10 reps
4 sets of Deadlifts 8 reps
3 sets of long bar Rows 8-15reps
3 sets of barbell Rows 8-10 reps
3 sets of Hyperextensions 8-10 reps
Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps

3 sets Bench same reps as monday at least
4 sets of Shoulder Press, alternate with Barbell & Dumbell every week 8-15 reps
3 sets of Upright Rows supersetted with Lateral Raises 8-15 reps
3 sets of front raises 8-15reps
3 sets of Lying Rear Delt Raises 8-10 reps
4 sets of Pulldowns 8-15reps
Saturday: Full Body (strength)

3 sets of Deadlifts 8 reps
3 sets of Squats 8 reps
3 sets of Leg extensions 10-15 reps (light weight)
3 sets of Weighted Pull ups 8-10 reps
I followed this while bulking. Focus on compounds and try to add 2 reps to each accessory exercise each session until you can do 15 reps with that weight. Next session, increase the weight and drop the reps back down to 8
Lower the volume if you're cutting. You might have to adjust the volume to what you can handle too if you're bulking. That's like the sweet spot for me
For squats I swapped it to front squats and I add some curls on wednesday and saturday also

Modified the split. The original is on simply shredded

I-isn't that the super xenophobic nigga who once tried a coup d'etat and committed Sudoku when it failed?

any strength + aesthetic routine?

THANK YOU

Lowering your bodyfat will improve your facial aesthetics, user. No, it won't change the shape of your nose, the size of your forehead, or your jawline (that's what mewing's for... Allegedly.) However, it will accentuate your cheekbones, your eyes, and most of your overall shit.

As for the hairline, not much to do about it. Either try to put some rogaine on it, or embrace your baldness and try to make up for it with facial hair.

Having a good face is certainly important in aesthetics, make no mistake. But it's not the end all and be all of it. So forget about all your petty doubts and misgivings, and just keep on lifting, brah. We're all gonna make it.

THANK YOU

Lift heavy and you'll gain strength as well. Progressive overload lad.

I'm following this one:

web(doot)archive(doot)org/web/20160306025657/http(dooubledoot)//weightrainer(doot)net/training/beginners(doot)html

Thank you

Seriously, these "THANK YOU ZYZZ" posts add nothing to the board as a whole. I don't know why people respond to it, except to give them the impression that other anons are actually upset by it beyond mild annoyance.

Posting some Zane tricep to keep on topic. Always mirin