Roiding before 2/3/4/5

>roiding before 2/3/4/5

Fuck i have to get a 2pl8 ohp without roids?
I have been stuck at lmao1pl8 for what feels like an eternity

>tfw im at 1/2/3/2

squats just dont wanna go up

bench, squat, deadlift, bigmacs in one sitting

Did you mean deadlift? It's p/b/s/d

>roiding at all

fucking frauds I swear

I'm forever stuck at 1ish/2.95/4/5

never really tried max on ohp

my upper body is made of noodles

it's almost time

Why would you roid?

It's fucking expensive, and my doctor said you'll probably get tits

>Doing the (((press)))

>expensive
God damn people in this country are poor as fuck

It costs like £30 for one 10ml vial

That's like only enough for one injection

Most roiders use steroids for 12 weeks in a cycle

That's 84 fucking days

So that's £2520 for one fucking cycle. Fuck that.

I'd like to see anyone on Veeky Forums hitting a 2 plate OHP with strict form, with or without roids

Holy shit. Roiders must be fucking retarded. 2 fucking grand to fuck yourself over and give yourself tits.

>stuck at 2.95
>not able to muster the mental strength to get to 3 clean plates when you're that close
>on fucking bench
you should try roiding, you're obvioiusly low test

Squat is a plate more than your dead?
Nigger git gud

You don't inject 10ml in one week , you'll die. It's something like 500mcl to 1ml twice a week for a larger cycle

No you inject it in one go. Less than 10ml is fucking pointless.

I've done 215 and I'm natty

>tfw 225 is so far away

Also you're right OP. Only now that I squat 535 bench 325 and deadlift 535 have I considered steroids. And I'm pretty sure I could hit 600 squat and dead natty with a 400 bench

Pics of physique? Been lifting for 8 years and traveling extensively and can count the number of people on 2 hands I've seen doing lifts like that roided or natty.

Sigmund klein pressed 221lb at 145lb bodyweight.

Before roids were available

Not shredded by any means or very good looking at all. But then again I powerlift so whatever

you look like complete shit but those are some animalistic stats and if strength was your goal you actually look pretty good low bf all things considered

Nigger what
Your sources are fucking awful, I feel like that's your problem.
Also beginners inject 500mg a week, you can't just say "a 10ml vial" without giving the mg.
Typically 1ml is already 500mg, so you inject ½ a ml twice a week.
10ml vial of 250mg costs like €25 and lasts for 5 weeks, shut the fuck up.

this is the worst case of e-statting ive ever seen

i post maybe once a month and you have earned that post by lying so hard on the internet lmao

if you buy a 10ml vial or test 300, you have 300mg test per 1ml, resulting in 3000mg test per 30€ vial.
if you inject 500mg test per week, it will last 6 weeks.
a 12 week cycle costs 60 bucks then.
l2math you nerd

hahahahaha
you're retarded

this
falling for the jew press

ITT: insecure roiders getting triggered

This me with 535 in comp... Don't have proof that I stood it up but you can believe whatever you want

How tall are you?

tfw 1.3/1.9/4/4.5
t rex mode lads

6'1

ITT people who don't know basic math

I believe you. There is an asian guy at my gym who looks like you and The Presses 2 plate for 6 reps. Fat and stocky mode is the best mode it seems.

God bless SS

>6'5" wingspan
>6'2" height
just fucking kill me

you have potential to be a deadlifting machine, embrace it

I wonder if you'd die from injecting 10ml for the first time. Usually test is 250 to 300 mg/ml so you inject twice a week, e3d, or e4d for the course of 12 weeks. For two vials of quality test not from an UGL you probably are only looking at $150 tops.

You are comparing a set measurement, 2/3/4/5, to people's genetic differences, heights, and natural testosterone levels, lifting styles. I keep hearing to only roid after you reach your genetic potential but this is counter-productive especially if you have no intention to blast and cruise or increase usage over time. Why not get a good base line, understand proper form and programming, and have Starts a single test cycle
>After pct manages to keep a total of 190 lean mass.
>Slowly loses mass over a year to two and falls below 180 lbs due to it being genetic potential.
>Miserable for ending up where he started.

Person B, lifting 1-2 years, 165 lean mass, 180 genetic potential as for lean mass as well, natty.
>Starts a single test cycle
>After pct manages to keep a total of 180 lean mass.
>Maintains comfortably at 180lbs due to it being genetic potential.
>Satisfied he saved himself many years of a struggle.

Obviously this is assuming diet is on point, programming is on point, etc and person A will have an easier time staying at his limit due to training experience.

I fell off the wagon due to struggling with work and getting older doesn't help. Currently I'm at ~1.25, ~2.25, ~3, ~4 after being on and off quite a bit. Dealing with slight depression I decided to start a cycle. Only a week since my first injection and I feel amazing. Regardless of any strength gains, my mood is great, more confident, and horny all the time. I'd strongly suggest any responsible adult 25+ hop on gear. You'll be happy you did.

>tfw no bw+75lb The Press(TM)

>one week into roids
>giving advice

kill yourself

1.2/2/3/3.6

This was before my cut tho

Wow you are a special kind of retarded

Man if I had the proper sources I wouldn't even think twice

I was referring to my mood. I can't make recommendations in regards to strength or mass gains. I even stated that.

It's more of an opinion than me attempting to give advice as if I were some sort of guru. If I were to actually give advice, I'd advise you to stop telling people to kill themselves then muttering to yourself after you do it "i told him that fucking faggot" when you are more than likely a lonely keyboard warrior. You live with your mother, not successful in any form, have no significant other in your life that loves you, and will be falling asleep alone tonight. I don't need to tell you to kill yourself because you live day to day with the torture of hating everything you are. Later kid.

Just google international sources, it's really that easy. The worst that will happen is a seizure from customs as postal inspectors wont waste time on some dude's single cycle of test.

you have no idea how roids will affect your life 6 months from now, whether you'll go back to depression, whether you'll need progressively higher doses of testosterone to feel the high and the confidence boost.
that's like doing heroine for one week and spreading the word around about how wonderful it is.

What does that numbers mean?

been tryna get 500 before the end of the year, it's hard when I don't want to be a complete fat ass during summer

I've never been depressed to the point of wanting to kill myself. It's more-so was concerns about work, initial down payment of a home, etc. Basic shit that is temporary but sucks regardless. It wasn't the sole reason I started, I've always wanted to try it but it was kinda of the last "why not".

Anyone against using AAS is a hypocrite. You put things in your body daily that are unnatural and harmful. The other alternative is they are just scared of needles or can't obtain gear. You're not ruining anything by hoping on a single cycle.

Overhead press / Bench press / Squat / Deadlift
1 Rep maxes in number of plates

100kg OHP / 140kg bench press / 180kg squat / 220kg deadlift

>Roiding before 3/4/5/6