Let's be serious for once

Is it true that pic related is the body every girl in the world likes the most? I just can't accept that any girl would prefer Brad's body over Zyzz's.

There is a subconscious recognition of what is natural.

You can roid and look fantastic to women. Once you pass the natty limit, you will get less and less attractive.

Zyzz pre roids was the natty perfection yet some people claim Brad to have the perfect body, why?

because people have personal taste

I like a mix of women. I like redheads, but also Asians. I have room in my heart for titties big and small. I wouldn't mind a tall amazon gf to beat me up, but I'm still down with qt short gf who I can OHP

My gf and her giant tits prefers klokov style strong men. Random girl I fucked has little A cups, which I enjoyed, and dates a skinny twink

>lifting for girls
what are you a faggot?

I would be a faggot If I lifted for men, not girls.

How long would it take to get to tyler durden mode? Maybe a year of solid lifting? I just started last month btw. I'm 5'11, 168 lbs.

Lift for yourself.

Diet man, diet.

Well 60% of my kcals are protein..

>being this new

Hell you could get there in 8 months if your routine and diet are on point.

Girls literally don't know what they want

>Not lifting for yourself

kys

It's because of the face

Face

Face

>5'11
Not gonna make it.

brad pitt is 5'11

You need a tan year round to pull this look off.

"every teenage girl back in the day"

SS+GOMAD

Some people enjoy having others piss on them. Some guys get hard as fuck for fat ugly girls. You like what you like. There's no objectivity in this and while there may be a norm there's always going to be outliers.

Coming from no muscle mass at all on a 6'4 frame is not as easy as I thought it would be.

A whole fucking lot of work left to go, but I am looking forward to it.

There was time when I thought he looked ripped, now he looks like a skinny bitch.

Women dont give a fuck about physical appearance if you have charisma and power

and just how many calories are you eating?

I think its the most balanced body type. Too skinny and you look like a bitch, too ripped and you look like a tryhard. Certainly there are girls who go for these extremes, but ottermode is the safe bet.

that shit's not even ottermode, it's makeup mode

i would 100% prefer brad over zyzz. zyzz looks like a mutated freak, brad looks like a normally natty fit male human

-500 deficit so about 1800

ayy lmao

ayy lmao

Closer to fat Edward Norton mode.

The body you posted belongs to a famous person with a lot of wealth. Yes, every women would prefer him over Zyzz. Now talking stricktly about the way their bodies look, I know this is a crazy suggestion, but different women prefer different kinds of builds. Sorta like some guys prefer busty blonde chicks and others petite brunettes for example. Doesn't mean other people have not chance but in their head it's what they prefer. The only thing that's really important is low bodyfat to show your muslce definition. Although some women really don't give a fuck since you see most people with clothes on for the most time. They don't really base all their choices on physical appearance when naked. The way you dress, move, talk and behave is all very important.

TL;DR: It's not that simple faggot

lower your BF%

ayy lmao

>yet some people claim Brad to have the perfect body, why?

Marketing. I think that anyone's physique is enhanced in the mind of the observer if it's in the middle of the most ultra-cool alternate reality that Hollywood can crank out. Brad is cool as fuark, no question about it.

What's a realistic estimate for his height/weight here?

Wonder how much he weighed here.

Every girl has different ideals. Would that body be attractive if not to a majority of girls, to a large number? Most likely.

But every girl is different and so are their tastes. The girls I know don't really go for buff guys.

If asked, most girls wouldn't even be able to explain the difference.

5'11, 150-160 lbs

Plus, it's a conditioning thing. Women want a guy who is viewed as desirable by other women. This puts Brad Pitt at the top of the food chain by reason of self-fulfilling prophecy. Nobody outside of Veeky Forums probably even knows who Zyzz is unless they met him personally.

ayy lmao

Fame >> body, face, frame etc.

They chose Brad because he is a well known celebrity and Hollywood actor

His name rhymes with Chad
I'm sure you're pretty mad
that girls just want to bang
the dude with the body of Brad
I'm sure it wouldn't be bad
to never be sad
and have the body of Brad
so give up on the Zyzz
and starve yourself for this
you'll be thankful when you have had
the body of Brad

In what movie was he fat ?

More than that, I'm 6'0" 165 (and lean) and don't look nearly as big

His lifts cant be that much worse than zyzzs. According to the routine Pitt could bench over 2pl8. I dont know a ton about zyzz but I doubt he ever got to 3

>that physique
>big
Don't delude yourself, user. He's obviously got a pump and it's a flattering angle with great lighting .

So you eat 270 grams of brotein. Thats retarded.

The plaque that was attached to the Pioneer space probe has a picture of a man and woman on it. NASA spent millions on research to figure out the most fuckable male and female bodies and put those on the plaque.

They used science so you can trust them. Pic related.

He looked better in Troy

Zyzz had a pretty good deadlift iirc, he probably could have benched a decent amount if he'd worked at it.

nah. he's around 155-160 pounds. his shoulders are what make the physique so well-known. you can't have that physique without the shoulders.

>reacting to obvious nestled bait and telling people they're new

Confirmed for not making it.

Should I cut another 15 lbs?

Op sounds like a closeted homo with a clear preference in a specific male's archetype and who doesn't understand why the average woman doesn't share the same preference.

ayy lmao

at least i know im above average cock

Becuase zyzz looked like a poo in the loo

Here comes dat ayy lmao

nigga you should cut until you're no longer fat

ayy lmao

He had to suffer to get that body.

Women are incapable of ignoring the fact that its Brad Pitt in the picture, that he's famous / rich and that all of their friends would be impressed by them being seen with him.

They would still like a guy who looks like Brad Pitt, just not as much.

It really varies from person to person. What I mean by that is some people are meant to be ripped, some aren't. I know plenty of people that look ridiculous because they can't pull off the shredded look. Brad Pitt looks like he should be that size. It fits him. It's attractive.

Some people are meant to look like Zyzz. Fits them. Is attractive.

Just like how some women look good with huge butts, while others it's nice if it's just average size but amazing shape. Same with boobs. It just varies from person to person

oh, also, obviously face accounts for about 90% of attraction, so. Yeah

Brad Pitt in Troy is best Brad Pitt desu

It's because he has te perfect medium (for normie standards, dont get triggered) ammount of mass to appeal to every taste. He's big enough to not bee and ungry skellingotn and not too big that it looks unnatural. Lots of girls will like them more muscular and others lots of girls will like them less muscular but all of them can agree that is a good ammount of mass

Because he's a handsome millionaire Hollywood actor. If his head would be on a skinnyfat body they would still adore him. Status plus money trumps looks.