Doing SS, stalling at 60kg squat

What am I doing wrong?

This is what I do.

2x5 15kg
1x5 35kg
1x3 40kgg
1x2 50kg
3x5 60kg

Except I never manage to do the 3x5 60kg. I just can't, I'm god damn shot after one set.

What the fuck am I doing wrong to be so weak?

I eat plenty, get enough protein. I just wish it would go better.

Other urls found in this thread:

startingstrength.com/article/programming/the_first_three_questions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jus B Urself

Get fucked cunt. Being myself has given me nothing, if a life of apathy and dramatic lack of sex.

Eat more

Be the best version of yourself senpai

How long are your breaks between sets?

What your DL live?

Do you do cardio?

I'd say 1 to 5 minutes when i'm really exhausted.

60kg max

No

>60kg max
now that's your problem right there

What you want to do is assess your actual level, so none of that bullshit 3x5 @60 that you can't maintain after the first set. You're not ready for that, deal with it, deload to something like 45kg and work your way back up slow and steady over the weeks. 2 to 3 minutes of rest, I prefer 2 personally. Extremely important: strive for perfect form. No fucking around. PERFECT. FORM.

Height and weight?

>tfw you can feel that you need to deload your squat but you don't want to
>tfw you're a beginner lifting while losing weight and you can feel the plateaus coming
just end it t.bh

5'10
120lbs

or

178cm
52kg

Height and weight.
Also refer to startingstrength.com/article/programming/the_first_three_questions

Jesus fucking Christ eat way more you skelly Fag.
2 kg gain of weight per week till you hit 80 then 1 kg till you hit 90

Just give up

No wonder you're stalling.

are you me? same problem but io just do one warm up set of 5 50kg

Eat more, sleep better and deload.

Trust me I had to do it 2 times already and every time it was worth, every time I managed to up my numbers and every time I hit a plateau I found a different thing I need to work at. Its a huge learning process, learning form and the limitations of your body. Also do CORE exercises don't let Veeky Forums meme you on that, I was a fatass and my core was absolutely garbage, once I hit 2pl8 Squat my lower back started to suffer a lot because of that, had to deload and work on core strength and form all over again. Feels great now.

DRINK THE GODDAMN MILK