why are eggs so fucking gross?

I can't eat this shit bros

Other urls found in this thread:

mooseandtater.com/2011/02/creamy-tomato-sauce-pink-sauce-recipe/
youtu.be/clkkT3Xk7ks?t=73
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have you tried cooking them

Whaaaaaaat? Too much work bro.

Yeah OP I agree with this homosexual. Just cook em up and they're fine.

What actually killed him?

Probably salmonella

What a noob.
For OP, never boil eggs that's just disgusting. Fry them in a pan, but make sure to use as little oil as possible and use medium heat. Don't put the egg in until the pan is properly hot.
Put a generous pinch of salt on and flip halfway. The longer they cook the less disgusting the white becomes, and the mroe disgusting the plum becomes unless you like it dry and weird

this. your egg should be cooked but there should be no brown on the whites

Me, i was about to lose alot of money and i wasnt about to tell the wife we couldnt go on vacation this year because mr "fatnasty" ate a bunch of eggs

Eggs form incredibly toxic compounds when combined with copious amounts of semen in acidic environments.

mash a banana
add at least 2 eggs(can be more)
mix it well
cook it

it will be like a softer pancake with no egg taste

y-you are supposed to use oil?

fry them with bacon

Unless you have nonstick pans

> plum
You mean yolk?
Also you use salt not steak seasoning?
What about pepper?

fuck man, even WITH nonsticks

>semen
:^)

Go away, Guy Fieri

In addition to what everyone else has said, add hot sauce or salsa.

>Also you use salt not steak seasoning?
>What about pepper?
Not that user, but I use salt, pepper and garlic on eggs.

>For OP, never boil eggs that's just disgusting.

Not gonna lie, I dig the idea of walking around with a bag full of hard-boiled eggs just like Mike Webster used to do, but I can never eat the goddamn things without gagging. So I stopped.

add some flour, even almond flour if youre afraid of wheat or something. itll give it less of an egg texture. tastes good either way, but i like a more pancake-like texture

Have you ever considered suicide?

What their eggcilent

Put a pinch of salt on them.

why the fuck would you think something cold after its been cooked would taste fine? Hard boiled eggs taste great right after theyre done boiling, just lot any other food.

If you want mobile gains just eat peanuts

>the plum

Cold hard boiled eggs from the fridge are great. What are you on about?

Usually did that or hot sauce. Still no dice desu. Something about the texture.

>mfw a schism develops on Team Hard Boiled Egg

I can't eat eggs or drink milk because they mess up my skin, my gains are still going strong without them, don't bother if you don't like them

I like boiled eggs even without salt.

superior version

P I N K S A U C E

use butter faggot

wot

like this mooseandtater.com/2011/02/creamy-tomato-sauce-pink-sauce-recipe/ ?

There are so many different ways to make eggs, that's like saying you don't like meat. Maybe you should learn how to cook?

Looks kinda groce desu

They clog your arteries. Thank evolution for your good genetics.

You can't understand how wrong you are.
Try it if you ever get the chance.
It's also served with shrimps often

I don't know. Don't eat the white raw.. Avidin and conalbumin bind to iron and biotin and B vitamins, if the white is raw. Not sufficient to kill you in one day tho.

The yolk should be eaten as a liquid, not hard, for optimal nutrition. It also preserves the cholesterol, the precursor to testosterone.

I eat 8 eggs a day. 4 for lunch and 4 for dinner. Scrambled with heavy cream and aged hard cheese.

Shit version, its not as funny if he actually presents the eggs the way a normal person would.

what's the easiest way to cook eggs other than boiling. i tried scrambling them after watching a julia child's video and failed miserably

frying over-easy isnt difficult.
>a little oil in pan
>pretty low heat
>let it warm up a bit first, too hot will make the eggs bubble and be awful
>put in eggs
>cover pan if you dont want to flip them
>leave them for 3-5 mins and they should be done
>salt, pepper to taste
>garlic powder, cayenne pepper optional

This isnt about eggs being raw, it's because he ingested 168g of fat in one sitting. Sure some people would survive this fine but old/out of shape people will have their arteries clogged from this and get a heart attack.

That is how you make eggs

I don't understand why so many people make dry ass scrambled eggs

I dont get it either, when you make eggs until theyre as dry as the chickens ass they taste like shit

it looks like burger king's secret sauce. aka mayonnaise and ketchup mixed together

I think he would've died eating 28 of anything. But you really shouldn't eat raw eggs at all.

>heat up pan on true medium
>use a cold stick of butter to swirl a circle
>crack egg
>use edge of spatula to run through the whites, making slits through the cooked bottom, making sure that the uncooked top can touch the pan and have a chance
>salt, pepper, seasoning
>half an ice cube or palm of water for steam
>lid
>put on a piece of the wheat bread you were toasting this whole time

Takes literally two minutes. Conversely:

>egg in small pot
>cover with water
>put on high heat until boiling
>turn off heat, put on lid, wait 10 minutes

Done. Perfect hard boiled egg. Just run it under cold tap water at the end so it slows the carry-over heat, and you can peel it without burning your finger tips. Less time if you want soft or medium boiled. You can even forget about the fuckers and not worry about the yolks becoming grey and overcooked sulfur smelly because this method kills the heat.

Man, Veeky Forums, can't you guys cook?

>yolk should be eaten as a liquid
Hell yes. I dislike anything else from an egg. I usually have to make another egg if I accidentally overcook the yolk.

retard that makes a homonculous

Easy solution-Pickled eggs! Taste of pickles, protein of eggs

>Death by eggs
>Mr Fatnassi
Boy, this sure sounds like a true story!

What does fit think of grapes

Crack egg in bowl

Place freshly made steaming hot rice on top of egg

Mix

Add as much soy sauce as necessary

Not as healthy but something different is make a sweet omelette with cinnamon, vanilla essence and Stevia.

Cholesterol

it doesnt kill you that quickly. Salmonella has an incubation time of several days.

This is broscience.

>why are eggs so fucking gross?

cuz it's a bird fetus life support system that comes out of a bird's ass and the birds that poop them out are decrepit animals that literally spend their lives standin in shit and they prolly would rather be killed than live out that misery

except past a certain age they are deemed non-optimal egg layers so their lives are ended and their bottom tier meat is sold in stores after a series of chemical baths to kill contaminants that exist as a result of standing in shit all day

Absolutely, there should never be a crust!
I don't have a non-stick pan so I have to, but I think you do it with the non-stick pans as well

I use sea salt flakes, and yes I meant yolk. We call it plum in Norway, I just forgot how to English. Pepper is also nice, just don't use ketchup.

No, I use olive oil or some other shit I don't know what is. Butter always burn in my excperience

The compound friend into a cancerous growth

How many minutes do you guys hard boil for? 7.5 min, white fully cooked and yolks still creamy reporting. Just had three I cooked yesterday.

Ha

HAHAHA

Who poached egg master race here?

Personally I love making omelets.

youtu.be/clkkT3Xk7ks?t=73

This video applies to you.

Underbrated roast, this shit's delicious.

Yolk tastes disgusting. The only way I like my eggs are scrambled or hard boiled

fuck if you eat 28 of most things in your kitchen its not gunna feel good,

>tfw recently started learning how to cook and I already know how to make myself delicious eggs

Birds wouldn't go extinct if eggs were unnatural food sources. Every creature save for pure herbivores eat them. Our ancestors did eat them too, hence why we eat them today.

>fatnassi
>fat ass

Pic related

Nope that's not it. I eat only free-range, drug-free, corn-fed chicken and eggs from my cousins farm.

They're grosser than the store bought ones. Well, maybe not grosser but definitely have a much stronger smell and taste that takes some getting used to. Also, if you put them in pancakes they turn out yellow as fuck.

>Butter always burn in my excperience
That means your pan is too hot famalam. Butter splits into several components when heated, one of which contains the milksugars which end up turning brown and this is the part which can end up burning. Butter is generally not used for high temperatures because several oils are better suited for that (sunflowerseed oil, peanut oil, NOT olive oil).

t. Baking lubrication expert

I just ate 4 cans of mackerel in water. Some of the healthiest stuff you can eat. Feel like absolute shit.
>10 grams of Omega-3
>5 grams of other fats
>80grams of protein.
>No carbs.
Why the fuck would that make me feel ill?

>NOT olive oil
Not extra virgin or virgin (unless you're doing a very low temperature cook,) but olive pomace oil is specifically intended for frying and has great heat tolerance.

Because you just ate over a gram of salt genius

I eat 4-5 scrambled eggs a day. It's becoming like chicken breast to me with dullness.

>superior version
>not complementary version

Poached
Egg
Master
Race

Correctly poached eggs are delicious. You cannot get bored of them.

Tf is that

>he doesn't know what a poached egg is

If done correctly the white will be firm and not snotty whilst the yolk is the consistency of warm honey. Not dry and hard and not runny and watery. If done absolutely perfectly the white will wrap around the yolk which is very aesthetically pleasing.

Oh shit I forgot about that, that'd explain the headache and slight blurring.

So theory confirmed? Pretty sure eating 28 cans would make you pretty miserable.

Poached eggs are the best, for best results try this
>get a good spin going in the water while it is boiling
>while it's still a whirlpool, crack open the egg and drop it in
Perfectly coats the yolk while avoiding it from sticking at the bottom/sides.

>Eww boiled eggs are disgusting.
>Poached eggs are so classy and yummy.
faggots

Just scramble them and douse in Cholula. God tier.

Google hot sauces.
>Most of them have no calories and just a modest amount of sodium.
And here I am holding off on all condiments because muh deficit.

Remember, sodium isn't dangerous as long as you don't know how much of it there is.

post yfw i eat a dozen eggs per day

4 raw in a protein shake (one egg per serving)

4 eggs in a salad x 2 per day

it's almost exactly like vince gironda's lacto-vegitarian diet from "unleashing the wild physique"

post yfw the actual diet calls for more eggs in the protein shake

ive been on the diet for two weeks and have lost 2.5 lbs.

I know, right. It's like eating blindfolded, best diet ever.
Seriously though, I'm not that concerned about salt. I drink lots of coffee so fluid retention isn't really a problem and my heart beats like clockwork no matter how much salt I eat. Also drink a lot of milk so calcium depletion isn't a biggie either.

>eating raw eggs

Why.

>never boil eggs that's just disgusting.

You are not my kind m8

30 raw eggs is a fucking lock.

i'd crack them into a glass and chug them in 30 seconds.

easy money.

its what vironda's shake recipe calls for; it actually calls for an entire dozen in a blender with the rest half and half, and one bananna. raw eggs digest faster and according to gironda even faster in half and half.

i eat quality organic eggs too, no bullshit.

further, according to gironda, fertilized eggs (usually in stores they are unfertilized) are the closest dietary equivalent to anabolic steroids, which is why his recipe calls for so many.

why is digesting them faster important at all