Any of you ever still think about that one dude who did your girl dirty?

Any of you ever still think about that one dude who did your girl dirty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvzHyHgc4lA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the cuck are you talking about?

>I'm that dude
feels bad brah

did you watch your gf get fucked user ;)

>implying anyone on this board isn't gay
had a chuckle there user

>tfw dating an "ugly" autistic girl
>tfw I think she's cute
Enjoy your second hand cuckoldry while I win at life with my bizarre tastes.

do you actually believe anyone here has ever had a gf?

Have u been on the other side yet?

I'm not gonna pretend I never fucked a girl over. But karma came too quick for me.

My ex gf left me and started dating another dude within a month.

I compared myself for a long time..trying to figure out what he had that I didnt. Its was honestly the best motivation to be better in every way. I got fucking ripped cause I wanted to be bigger and better than him. Not to mention I have a really good job in finance and he was a boat mechanic LOL. He turned out to be the borderline suicidal crazy type...and she came running back to me after 6 months.

still fuckin bothers me tho

Ur still with her?

nope.

Man I had this girl in high school that was this case. All my friends gave me shit calling her ugly and too skinny. She was like 5'0" and skinny but in a good way. Petite as can be. Lost my virginity to her but was too ashamed to tell anyone. To this day I still think she was cute. I let it get to me and ruin our relationship. She got pregnant our senior year of high school and it's all been downhill from there for her, but I cant help but think it could have gone better if I was with her to steer her straight. Now I'm with a girl who conventionally attractive by all means and is agreed by many of my friends to be really pretty, and while I agree, I'm not particularly sexually attracted to her. 100% wife material though so I make it work. Dont make my mistake, user.

Tfw same situation except I was the crazy one. I was more attractive, better body, more charismatic and far more intelligent than him but I also have mild schizophrenia

I feel like you should strive to better yourself like this when you are in a relationship, not just in the after burn of a break up.

well ideally you should always strive to be the best version of yourself, but post-break-up is the best slap in the face you get to get get going as it gives you 2 options:

sulk or lift

Being a boat mechanic sounds like it would be better than a job in finance desu

let the finance baby have his fun

They would make fun of u for getting laid?

>what girl?

My current girl was a virgin but she sucked 4 dicks before me.
I've met one of the dudes and he's a massive beta faggot. I almost think that's worse than being rammed by 4 jamals. Legitimately feel like head is 10x more intimate than sex

i agree 100% with this...its a problem i have recognized and am working on.

Maybe, but making $100k a year before im 30 years old sounds better IMO...but to each his own my friend.

>virgin
>sucked 4 dicks

i have bad news for u my man..no chance she was a virgin

100% sure she was a virgin. There was blood, really painful, was a really big deal, all her friends told me she was and to be considerate, etc.
I only know this because I asked. She dated each dude for like a month before she zucked em and she's 22.
I think there's just this weird culture that thinks blowjobs are no big deal but sex is.

Fuck I wanna hit that guy that got his dick sucked. Is this normal?

>listening to her friends

>mfw I used to dwell on it every day of my existence
>considered an hero a time or two
>then I fucked another guys GF
>while he was getting fuckfaced
>in the same party
>in the very same house.
>slept with a few more married/engaged girls ever since

I still dwell on it but it bothers me no more.

But user, now that you know how bad getting cucked feels, don't you want to break the cycle and cuck no one else?
I haven't been cucked yet but I can only imagine the pain.
Why be an actual terrible person and knowingly let women cheat with you?

ur the guy everyone hates, congrats.

Yup. Four years of being a betafag and we both stayed virgin (aside from oral; just never actually banged).

>she starts getting close to this Jamal guy
>smokes first blunts with him, gets blackout at his apartment, etc.
>I confront her about it and she says it's no big deal, don't worry, etc.
>One day she just flat-out refuses to talk with me, won't return my texts
>Later next day she tells me she got shitfaced going from party to party with him
>Won't respond for two days, getting worried
>Breaks up with me over text on the third day
>She loses her virginity going to poundtown at a party with him, says that she stil didn't orgasm, it was just painful
>Jamal says "any guy would be lucky to have you", leaves
>Jamal never returns any texts, moves away
>Depressed af, I try to move on
>She tells me that even though I still love her she just needs to experience being single
>Wanna say "Whatever" but really am hurting
>hate Jamal's guts, that she was attracted to a beta loser who just happened to play sports and have abs
>I, beta, start turning to alpha, get gym membership
>work out every day, be it weights or cardio, Idc
>Lose fifteen pounds in just two weeks without even realizing (loss of appetite helps)
>ex pities me for being chronically depressed
>was only close friend, shit hurts
>I can't get her back, but I can improve myself
>continue working out, hoping to find somebody I can appreciate
>In the meantime just use it as motivation to get fit

And that's the story of my gains.

If you don't wanna get into it I understand but I'm interested in your story. Who was she that devastated you and wat happend

>MFW I really want to fuck a girl in a relationship
>Can barely even talk to girls

My heart goes out to poor boy. Spotting you in spirit

damn u got cucked hard

Im assuming Jamal was a nig? A girl like that who says "I need to experience being single" is saying that she wants to fuck other people and party.

As much as that shit hurts, use it as pure motivation. Literally everything you do needs to be to improve yourself. Time will seem like its dragging on but before you know it, you are gonna be 10x better than you were back when all of this happened.

No.
I don't think about the other guy at all. I just think about getting in there.

You shouldn't let your gf/wife/sister/whatever go to those raves/festivals then.

Nothing pretty about it breh.

>be freshman
>qt 2 years my senior starts flirting
>start dating
>lose v-card to her, ergo getting attached as fuck
>even though she was THAT kind of girl that has plenty of male friends and NO female friends
>I still felt like i was in """"love""""
>She gets invited to a concert
>doesn't respond any texts throught the entire night
>admits she got fuck faced and didn't remember what happened but shes assures me over and over that she didn't even meet anyone
>relieved_frog.png
>next day one of her friends tells me that she confessed she fucked a complete fucking stranger in the parking lot
>as previously stated, I considered an hero
>dropped out and lost a full year in my career

That was nearly 6 years ago and I haven't known anything about her

Sorta same.
> girl went abroad for the summer.
> noticed that out of nowhere lot of people comemted on their pics
> she started to ignore me and take hours to get a response
> saw a comment on their pic almost like - wow you anotherdude's girl you look awesome.
> confront her
> she was going out with this guy because he paid him everything but said there was no sex involved.
> chimpout and broke up
> when she comes back tells me shes really sorry and she really loves me
> after a month of angry sex and arguments
> tells me she never had sex or gave him heag but let him finger her and lick south.
> I still loved her
> still spent 7 more difficult months together until I told her flat out she was a whore and didnt want to know anything about her.
> havent had luck with much girls but surely I felt way better after thr break up.

Any tips? I want to bang girls in relationships specifically. Like where to meet them or how to talk to them.

Damn yo I've been there, never a fun place to be but it is the advent of gains for many a dude.

Bruh reading your story lit me the fuck honestly, like I'm agitated from just reading that. Soz mane.

Not really buddy.
All the way until uni I was a m'lady-tier fedoralord.

Then I had the fortune of running into friends who liked to party HARD.

The only non-autistic advice i can give you is to go out a a lot more (if you already go to parties and bars then go out even MORE) and expand your social circles.

Damn, that's how a nigga go cold real quick. user, you the hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvzHyHgc4lA

Some fine moral values in this thread

>indo-slavic tapestry trading board
>morals

wew
e
w

Meh. Its been like 3 years now, I really dont think much of her but surely I get pissed when I do.

Nah not really because it turned out she was a whore in general.

>tfw I have a juicy virgin bf now
>mfw he took my bussy virginity and let me call him daddy
Feels good.

I don't have a girl. Never have. And now I'm afraid of being too old to get one given my current social standing

You can either hope to run into one who is just as socially reclusive, find one who is willing to accept you into her social circle, or you can just stop being a shut-in and get out there. Start with work and branch out

t. guy who hasnt had social media since 2011

>bussy virginity
wut

i did that. and then someone did it to me. kill

boypussi

I'm not totally reclusive. I mean I'm 24 years old and am in sophomore level courses at uni where I tend to be about 5 years older than the average gril in them

>break up with girl
>she almost immediately starts hitting on a friend
>they fuck
>she thinks she got what she wanted after leaving me
>He feels bad because he was trying to patch things up with another girl and tells her off right after.
>Girl finds about about friend and ex, because ex got pissy after she got rejected and wanted to get back at him by gossiping about what happened.
>friend gets told to fuck off by then girl he was in love with.
>Ex is now recognized as a schemer and a ho by group of friends, no one really talks to her anymore.

As you do onto others, so will be done onto you.

i was pretty tired of our relationship desu, unruly, constant arguing, her constantly bending the truth on "harmless" things. I could feel the knife on my back already. all i ever missed, honestly, was the sex.

Jesus christ how can you people let a fucking girl bring you down like that it's like they're the only thing that matter to you

Thanks man, I was sitting here wondering at how people can be so shitty and was the "water off a duck's back" perspective I needed to snap me out of it.

you forget you're lurking Veeky Forums

people here have serious self-esteem issues.

idk why bros think that isnt a fact, just a joke. I'm LEGIT worried for alot of the posters on this board.

Half of them want to kill themselves, most of them have some sort of self-esteem problem, we're all exposed to endless put-down and bragging threads and at some point it becomes hard to tell who's trolling or not.

This place is a cesspit. Why do any of us even come here?

>tfw current and first gf is virgin
>mfw we both lose our virginity to each other

Because despite all the shit, it's one of the few places with people that understand

Vale wasn't for u m9

>be me
>be 18
>with girl I lost my virginity to
>she's tries to break up with me out of no where
>kek no bitch nice try
>we continue dating
>everything is great
>she goes to 4th of July part the next week and doesn't reply to me
>she's starts doing the things brehs
>like talking dirty more, wanting to try new sex stuff, not responding to text, post weird random "whore" tier shit to facebook
>we all know the stuff
>call her out
>promises it's nothing and she's just finding herself
>come to find out she was "finding herself" on the tip of some sick that belonged some fat dadbod dude with the attitude of a chad
>consider an hero
>don't do anything by drink and recluse for 8 months
>emerge a beautiful butterfree
>gotta catch'em all
>pokemon

Normally lurk, but what the hell, might as well respond.

This happened two months ago. Oddly enough, a couple weeks afterwards I met a guy who I talked with about my new goals and he helped me work out (no pun intended) a routine for myself that I've been sticking to. Solo, so no spotters or workout mates, but the spotting in spirit helps. Thanks user.

Cucked even harder because I didn't see it coming when I should have. Jamal was indeed a nig, a half-black/white one, but "not that that matters" (I've never even seen the guy). The thing that's messing with me is that this was temporary for her; she stopped partying and drinking after a few weeks. We talked about it and I finally found it in myself to forgive her, since that's a step towards moving on. I only hate "Jamal" now. Used to hate myself too, but now I'm literally lifting myself out of it. Pure, unfiltered motivation to improve. It's what gets me through work and classes. Out of the bed, into the running shoes. Thanks for the advice, user.

I feel ya on the "I still loved her" part. Right now I'm still really in love with her. It's been three years for you, but only two months for me, and to be honest I wish the best for her and hope that she finds a better life for herself just like I am. Maybe my outlook will change, but I hope (no offense) that I have more luck with girls in finding somebody to truly love on. Thanks for the inspiration, user. Stay strong, and may your gains be wholesome and plentiful.

You know what, live your life however you want it.

Never before have I had so many gains, and I'm only a beginner just starting their journey. I guess you could say that I'm "lifting" myself out of depression.

I'm done being angry myself for the most part. I look at it this way: people make mistakes, most of them choices, but life goes on. I'm better off with someone better. Thanks user.

Anyone who would lower their standards to the point that they'd fuck a willing cheater is just desperate

quality is far more important than quantity, even if it's just casual sex, it's far far better to have it with someone mentally and physically interesting and attractive, not a random 6/10 with a boyfriend

otherwise you degrade yourself

>his girlfriend's sucked 36 dicks

>she's tries to break up with me out of no where
>kek no bitch nice try
>we continue dating

What did you expect?

The state of this board, and shit, pretty much every board is that shitposting has become so ingrained that I just assume everyone is fucking around with everyone else.

It's just habit at this point, but what else would I do with my time? Be productive? And not deal with nigh endless bullshitters on an anonymous Korean tupperware criticism board?

>tfw I took the virginities of all five of my ex-gf's and creampied their mouthes, pussies and asses daily
>tfw some cuck has my used goods now
I don't understand how anyone could ever have a serious relationship with used goods, every time I kissed them I'd be thinking about all the other cocks that had been in her mouth

>tfw I was that guy in high school
>I was a senior, there were these two kind of emo theater girls who were best friends
>both had different boyfriends they were in "love" with, and didn't go all the way with for whatever reason
>I started hanging out with and fucking both of them

>Once I was at a japanese place with the two girls, their boyfriends, and three of their other friends
>One of the girls pulled me outside to "talk about something private and serious." We fucked in her car, came back, she sat down and no one knew.

>Once I had one of them over at my place, creampied her, and took her to drop her off downtown where her boyfriend was with my cum still in her

>one time one of their boyfriends asked to eat her pussy. She said no, then came to me and asked me to do it, because she wanted her first time having that to be by someone who knew what they were doing

>...I always wanted to fuck them both at the same time, but never did. Apparently they've done this to a couple guys before.

>one time one of their boyfriends asked to eat her pussy. She said no, then came to me and asked me to do it, because she wanted her first time having that to be by someone who knew what they were doing
>asked me to do it, because she wanted her first time having that to be by someone who knew what they were doing
>asked me to do it

You feel proud of yourself?

not much, thanks for making me think about it you cum gargling son of a fat whore

I still love you user, but go fuck yourself