I honestly hope you aren't lifting for girls

I honestly hope you aren't lifting for girls.

They may care about looks, but you need either social skills or cash and wealth to keep them around.

This fat fuck gamer personality has a smoking qt3.14 just because he has Youtube subscribers and a good income. She probably doesn't love him, but girls really don't love people, they love what they have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTNkoDzP1hI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet she has fat arms

Angry Joe is a genuinely likeable person who gives pretty fair reviews

Fuck off /v/

>caption: help me

sure pal

She doesnt do squats

Fuck you fag, if anybody deserves a QT3.14 its Joe.

Why would I lift for girls? I'm a damaged, angry person, so I couldn't get a girl anyway. I just lift because the activity is cathartic

you're fucking stupid.

dubs of truth..

you just know shes fucking other guys on the side

>its a "shes with him for his personality" episode

damn that's exactly how I feel

>You think you've made it but you don't realise that under all that makeup she's a goblin
>You could lift all you like but you'll still be an ugly mexican

>girls really don't love people, they love what they have

First of all, angry jose is a manlet and look at the size of her head next to his. She's a legit midget, and not that attractive regardless.

I don't get off on saying negative shit like this, I hope neither of the people in the picture ever read this thread. I'm just trying to set the record straight so OP understands. You're commenting on an average couple where really the only weird tradeoff is between him being non-White BUT being popular on youtube which may compensate in her eyes, who knows. Or she just has low self-esteem, or she grew up around hispanics and doesn't even notice the difference anymore.

Not understanding women even slightly.

OP u know that bitch is ugly right and that pic is photoshooooop'd?

Why do you guys project so hard?

I don't find him very likeable. His friends sure as shit are cringetastic. Does he even review games anymore? Once in a while I check and see a bunch of retarded letsplays

Mong

I don't think she's that cute.

>that hairstyle
is this 1997?

its honesty

every hot girl with a fat rich guy is fucking guys on the side.

Wow, she looks extremely happy to be with him. You're right OP.

god that chick's heterochromia makes her look weird, and not in a good way in most pictures

>Hurr durr must find a flaw to justify my pathetic existence.
Try harder.

It's fake. She has heterochromia, but she wears a contact and shoops the pic to make the blue eye stand out more

>smoking qt3.14

Kek

I don't want to keep them around. I just want to fuck them.

Most girls my age assume they'll marry someone one day, and assume he will be well off. They're just having fun now. I want to be that fun, the guy she'd never marry.

> girl gamer making a shit ton of money out of twitch donations
> holy shit fat guy that's famous in the gaming community lives near me
> my twitch followers and donations increased by 10 million

Yeah sure, I'm sure she's just doing it cause that autistic Mexican is hella hot

Holy shit I forgot Angry Joe is a real person when he's not doing his YouTube stuff.

Nice to see he has a qt tho.

>smoking qt3.14
Lol

>money and social skills keep them around
Why the fuck would I want to keep them around?
Pump em and dump em unless I find one I actually like to keep around

Pig face
Round head
Yellow ugly teeth
Double chin growing
Fake dyed blonde hair

So she's a 6 and he's a 4

But since he's YouTube famous he gets to go two points up

Reminder that Joe casting couched this girl from Nickelodeon's All That

>she's a 6

Have u taken a good luck at that picture? Listen here Joe, you fat piece of shit, end this thread now u Mexican turd, ur not funny and ur reviews are shit, and ur gf looks like a fucking pig

t. joe

Nigga, she's much lower than a 6. She's a 4 at best. Maybe a 5 if she fixed her teeth

>were you a good boy today?
>did you make new PR's?
>YOU DIDN'T!? No creampies for you tonight, young man

How much do I have to lift to get me a Milana?

Then you've met some shitty girls. Mine has loved me since I was a beta 7th grader, 19 now and she still loves me the same

hes not like obese though.

Ok she's a 5 at the very low, but definitely not a 4... 4s are chubby she's fit and has nice eyes, give credit where it's due

>6 plate dead
>5 plate squat
>3 plate bench

Nothing you just have to be a refugee.

I'll do it. As god as my witness, I'll do it for her

Fuck off with ur agenda u jew

If Milana gave me that ultimatum I'd never miss a PR.

>good boy
>report to mama when you're done

I'm going to have to start selling my shit to pay for all the roids. But it'd be worth it just to eat a salad that she farted on

wait what

>you better sacrifice for me

>that thing
>smoking qt3.14
Lol

I'll shoot tren and dnp into my dick hole if that's what it'll take

>not injecting synthol into your dick for maximum gainz

Gold digger.

But then I wouldn't be able to put it in her. That shit would be like an episode of Twilight Zone

>Lifting for girls
>Not lifting for your own vanity

Lmao

Angry Joe is a decent guy and she's clearly an introverted, nerdy girl. I don't see the problem.

>do what you need to do, get out of mommy's face until you complete the task I told you to
>I'm trying to sunbathe

O-ok, mama. Yes, mama. L-let me know if y-you need another towel or-or-or another drink or something

fucking beta losers. Relationships are a waste of time. i guarantee i could fuck AJs girlfriend, it actually wouldnt be hard for me, given the right circumstances.

Could i convince her to leave him and become my gf? maybe, maybe not, but getting her to suck my cock then go back to him wouldnt be a stretch, and that goes for any other female.

Fucking any girl is easy under the right circumstances, sperglord

>starred together briefly
>means they fucked

hmmm yeah no, i doubt it bro. keep that fantasy alive when your jacking it tho

and whats wrong with pig faces? honestly when they're having an orgasm at the end of your cock its a turn on. then you cum, and you're left looking at a sweaty pink pig face....

Angry Joe was one of like 2 people given run of the BT site when it was still up. You seriously think she just emailed him and he put her on?

> non white male
>bad thing

Kek

>white """"""""""people""""""""""

>not having a high test femdom fetish
baka desu senpai

I fucking hate this board

me too

same

stop projecting

t. low test beta

You seem mad m8.

I'm already upper middle class - but I'm also vain and picky, so there we go.

I hate this faggot so much...his old gf was also fucking hot...tfw

Ignore these rejects senpai

he has money that's why she is with him, and for the other things well let's just say she has her "good friends" for that

>guiz grlz are attracted to looks but care about more then just looks
just like everyone else

>This fat fuck gamer personality
He's not fat, he's fairly handsome, he's really outgoing and seems pretty alpha. You are retarded.

That guy looks like ass tho

>yellow teeth

why are americans so obsessed with unnaturally bleached teeth

>implying you have to roid for 3pl8 bench
You can bench 4pl8s and being fairly lean natty. But that's for people extremly dedicated to lifting. Normal folks can "easily" attain 3pl8 bench though.

Not if you're 5'7" with Crohn's and CF

"easily"

Good programming and diet are difficult to come across for 'normal folks'

That's why I used parenthesis. I'm not there yet even though I was lifting for 3 years. I'm at 265lbs, more because of shit diet and no weight gain than bad programming. Though I had my set backs too.

OK, as you wish, but if you fail, you wont get Milayna, but MELISSA MCCARTHY
FOREVER

If "normal" means being blessed with above average wrists, then sure.

exactly me...

>I just lift because the activity is cathartic
Lifting makes you cry? Wtf

>catharsis means crying
Lad...

>Implying

>Unironically liking Angry Joe

The only good video of his was the one where he got thoroughly BTFO by the dorito pope.

youtube.com/watch?v=NTNkoDzP1hI