Gymrat

Theres this weirdass looking lanklet that works out at my apartment gym. Im pretty sure he doesnt even live here. He always parks at entrance and sneaks into the gym through back door.

How do I fuck his shit up? He also looks like a poorfag hence the reason robbing gyms.

i guess if he isn't messing shit up you could just leave him alone.
ever thought about that one faggot?

Are you admitting to being a gains goblin? Unless that dudes stealing equipment or is being an ass hat let him be.

close the back door

Why the fuck would I let him? He often takes the only bench and i have to use pisspoor machines instead. Let him be a bodyweight fag if he cant afford a gym.

NEVER GONNA MAKE IT OP. You are a literally a gain goblin.

Don't be a dick, man. He is fucking your shit, so don't fuck his shit.

The gym rules clearly state it is for residents only.

ask him if you can work in. if you are such a social autist that you can't share a bench with someone, congrats! youre never gonna make it.

Call the cops for trespassing

>hurr duurrr he be bragin da rools!!
The only person he's being a dick to is the people who own/run the gym. It's not your problem, and he probably has a reason to do it.

I dont want to mix sweat

He doesnt live here. If the maintenance fixed gates and doors, his ass would have been skinnier.

>Hey teacher didn't we have homework

Actually fuck you

Cool?

Ok lowlife fucktard. Enjoy breaking rules and not taking responsibility

I'm with OP on this one. You need to set some traps for him

Did you try the obvious? Ask him if he lives there, find out his story, then think about getting rid of him. You could also complain to the rental company.

Are you so powerless in other aspects of your life that you're trying to get some kid booted out of your gym? Some HOA kinda shit.

Lets see how you react when some strange fuck uses your home gym

Most people don't go on Veeky Forums to complain. They take RESPONIBILTY and ask the kid themselvs what he's doing there.

Actually this.. Don't be such an autist OP

Also why are you assuming hes a kid. He looks like hes in his late twenties and a fucking neet who sneaks in to workout at 5:30pm

DELET THIS THREAD

I told you to fuck yourself but seriously, go man up dude. You obviously need improvment socially because you seel like a real little shit right now