Tfw roll of shame for bench press

>tfw roll of shame for bench press

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9T-zHRO42rY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

at least you tried

roll of gainz broseph

In order to do the roll of shame, you have to really be going for it. Be proud.

>tfw when drop off shame when squatting

Fuck this happened yesterday but instead of roll of shame i had to rack it at the lowest and squeeze under it. then some pajeet comes over and asks me if im ok.
was so embarrassed :(

Shame is the greatest motivater if you have the right mindset.

Be more embarrasesed of being racist. Anyways youre a phag. I still fel bad for yuo. The stupidynis strong. End your life. Dont diss "pajeets" our country is powerful and will end up top, even more.

Go back to your shitting street

POO
IN THE
LOO

DESIGNATED

better than roll of shame

How's refering to an Indian/Paki/Bangladeshi/SL as a Pajeet racist? Calling someone brown is often reserved for black africans, and there's plenty of pajeets born in Guyana (yet I wouldn't call them east indian given how long ago they moved).

SHITTING

You will regret thinking this stupid maters when India fuks yuo in the ass. Evrything moves as karma youl see. So stop soon.

You seem a nice person but its obious they use that in a bad way

this is much more awkward than the roll of shame, especially trying to get out of the rack afterwards, it's impossible to do in a dignified manner.

Careful, you spelled you correctely, someone might suspect that you are only pretending to be retarded.

I used to squat in gym that had a rack with no pins, and I dropped the weight once.
tried to lift, couldn't do it, sunk into ATG position, let the bar slide off my back and sort of jumped forward, stand up in a split second. everyone looked.

I'm Indian by genetics (I only know life in Canada, so my Indianess is only skin deep). It's honestly better than being called a chink, commie (at this point, you'd probably picture a russian), or a turkroach. At least pajeet doesn't have a history of negative use attached to it, so I think we have it better than other groups. Besides, if you were a paki, you'd probably be annoyed if someone referred to you as an Indian, or if someone called you a paki if you were indian, or any other countrymen name besides your own.

lmao

I hate the bench press

It presses the fuk outta my stomach

PLEASE TO STOP TO BULLYING US WE SOON WORLD POWER

>can't even do the roll of shame because I use a Smith Machine

Just means you tried to push your limits which is more than some people do.
But also means you don't know your body well enough to know when to stop.

Bruh all it means is you took the set to the very end.

No shame just gains.

POOPER POWER BY 2020

My gym only has squat racks without pins, only fixed bars to catch the weight. I have yet to fail a squat since I'm pretty conservative with the weight, but I have watched many vids on how to do it safely, like:
youtube.com/watch?v=9T-zHRO42rY

I think I'll practice with much lower weight first, since it seems kinda awkward, getting my hands off the barbell and sliding forward at the same time.

>tfw usually bench 225 for 3x10 then go up to 275 for 5
>tfw haven't benched in a month due to elbow tendinitis
>tfw bench today
>tfw struggle to get 225 for 8

Just kill me nows

lol this is why I home gym.
Can scream, laugh after shitty reps while trying to talk to myself like an autist trying to psych myself up for the next set even though I dont have enough oxygen in my brain to properly do anything but work it.
With the home gym you can act as shameless as you like brother.

Iktf

>ATG squats
> dick touches cold floor

now you're thinking with your head senpai. ;)