Milk or Water

Milk or Water

Milk

Milk with breakfast and dinner.

Water for lunch and any other time of the day.

milk is water you retard

Water if you want to be healthy and make gains because water literally makes up like 60% of your fucking body

Milk if you want extra calories to hit your macros for easy protein and easy fat and easy carbs

unflavoured unsweetened with water.

Water and plain greek yogurt
Gotta get them macros.

>stealing the milk that a mother cow produces for its calf
>arguing it's natural when lactase enzymes cease function in almost all adults past the age that they no longer require milk, i.e. toddler-stage

The only correct answer is soy, almond, hazelnut or coconut milk you pus guzzling faggots :^)

Milk when I can. Water otherwise.

My current flavour is significantly better with milk, I'm going to go with a more water friendly flavour when this bag is done.

I'm glad I'm not a faggot.

How do they milk almonds if they have no nipples?

Milk if you want terrible shits and farts

cutting? water.
bulking? milk.

This

NO WATER, NO MILK, RAW SCOOPS C'MON

but are your almonds activated?

How does greek yoghurt compare to milk? As in how bad it is.

>38054427 ok Chase

This. Activated almonds are the only way to go.

milk.
there is a psychological aspect of drinking unclear water that i can't get over.
i'll gag

Milk when bulking, water when cutting

Put the water in first. Very important, put the water in first.

Lol watering down your protein with estrogen increasing liquid. I eat my protein straight from the container like good intended.

Cows produce milk for us. Dairy cows do not and never have existed in the wild. They are the prduct of centuries of breeding, to create a docile animal that produces far more milk than it needs to. They exist because of us. They are food machines made by man, for man.
"Natural" has nothing to do with it

>""""stealing"""" milk
Yeah just like we steal eggs and meat from chickens right? How fucking retarded are you?

Nice bait tho you got me

ive been using almond milk recently and its bretty gud. Throw in a banana and a bit of peanut butter and you got a god tier shake