/PLG/ Powerlifting General

powerliftinggeneral.com

>USE THE FUCKING SPREADSHEET IF YOU'RE FUCKING LOOKING FORSOMETHING FOR FUCKS SAKE

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P-_gNDvxcr6iiXSXvW0AHkN5-xpulB1oAU-V8IXzXUY/edit#gid=0

lets have our selves a nice thread to reminisce on all old memes, new memes, and even some shitty memes alike

please see

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BITgvEyhIi6/
youtube.com/watch?v=QH0JCMwds6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder at least 3 of your top 5 fav memes was made/inspired by me

>when someone saves your meme
good feel Tbh

Why do you powerlift?

4nd for I'm quickly running out of memes.

made this one ages ago

To bad you don't lift, too.

Eat mork?

Explain this
instagram.com/p/BITgvEyhIi6/

You used to be strong! I looked up to you!

copying from old thread

Ok pic related is one day of a program that some kind user gave me yesterday. Problem is I dont have the liberty of taking an intermission, so i changed my shoes and did some stretching for 15 or so minutes. Came back, warmed up but still only managed 2 sets of DL's (80% x 5), set 2 being RPE 10.

Do i just grind through the DL's? Or are there any changes that can be made? Never programmed for myself and quite new to powerlifting so advice is appreciated!

He started too young.

Then he Hancotted out.

eat pork

its not that bad

cut me some slack

i'm fat

leave me alone

u fukr

>not using my meme like I asked
i feel hurt, and abused

which one baby, i'm so sorry :(

They weren't actually RPE10, some of you throw that term around way too lightly.

Rest more, eat more, try harder.

who remembers the birth of "poptart"

i didn't realize i was supposed to. I fucked up m8

s0z

I like the OUTTA MY WAY oreo where he has an ak47

he only needs his hands Tbh

OH MAN

i forgot when NAD was on his vikings spree

>poptart watching Sean die

okay

Pouring rain and heavy thunder/lightning. Comfy as fucc

I miss you

Yooo I'm actually positive I was one of the first two people to attack him

what happened to the guy that posted food and girl
thats been a while

>who remembers the birth of "poptart"
ME

I left for a bit and came back relatively recently to find a bunch of people bitching about this Sean guy, still not sure if he's poptartbrah or not desu

Do you like when livia fluffs her hair?

Poor kid.

Shame he burned out so young :(

How's it going, norsie? Your soul dead from the working life yet?

He's taking time off squating and deadlifting to fix his herniated discs you fucking moronic dumbfuck (hint: he still squats more than you)

who remembers when poptart was getting complaints from his neighbours on the floor below because he was dropping deadlifts on the 2nd floor

I'd rather fluff her hair while cuddling

Glad to see you're saving my rares Sean

>to fix his herniated discs
Oof, that a shame. Hope he gets better soon. It would be a shame if his Junior years were the highlight of his lifting career.

yeah

kek

now it all sucks

it can't all be perfect

I don't
got any fresh ones? paul would love them

Whys that? He has an unbroken open world squat record and has squatted more than you ever will, at a much lighter body weight

Is this pepe too obscure?

Not sure if I should save it or not, can really only be used here

Hey Im that user. NO to grinding. Like I said, only grind on the sets at 90%x2. This program is really high frequency and volume, it will bury your shit if you start grinding.

There are a couple of options
>Split days A and C into two
So its AaBxCcxDExFxG
>Reduce deadlift intensity or reps per set
You'll still make gains at 70-75% I promise
>Try again next week
You still might adapt. Just dont go to RPE10 like I said, it will sink you

he hasnt even been to worlds yet

literally not once

just junior competitions

thats really fucking sad man

I want to start powerlifting. I lost 30 kg~ from 03.15 to 08.15 with shitty cardio \ some weight exercise, then started with a 3 month kind of strength training and then (till now) went with a bodybuilding type of workout. I squat around 100 kg per 6 rep and deadlift around 80 kg per 10, now. Should I go with a beginner or intermediate program? And which one from the spreadsheet, the one I like the most?

unbroken

world

record

open

squat

many have tried to beat it, all have failed

not

worlds

even

once

Going to worlds isnt impressive
An unbroken open world record however is extremely impressive

All for you friend -- I mean Paul

SS

Pauls wondering why you're hogging the instagram to yourself (im talking to him in the discord)

>compete in a sport
>not going to the world championships even once
its very sad

Why do you care, you don't even compete or train for powerlifting.

>Do you like when livia fluffs her hair?

I go down to the YMCA and see where girls pretend to pull their hair back so it does or does not get in the way but the doctor said my sister couldnt for the underwater test through we had not taken a shower either

Btw please share how your squats and bench went.

What weight did you pick and how many sets? Any other details or questions you have?

kek
someone post the screen shot

absolutely beginner. this is the best time to take advantage of simple programming m80

anything thats got you doing 5x5 a couple times a week is gr8

doesn't need to be crazy advanced.

if you want to throw in some glamour lifts (bicep curls, OHP, extra arm work or back work, etc) go for it

Well tell Paul that it's private now anyways

>just so happens to go private
>im not trappy I swear!!

lol

Did you save all the pics tho?

also if its private post the url to it?

My mom called my doctor and said to him "What's the most accurate measurement for weighing?"
The doctor said "An underwater weighing test"
And just like that, my mom said "Yes. When can my son and my daughter can take it?" and the doc said "Today at 2pm."

So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit(tight pants...Ugh).

My sister said "Can I pull my hair down to a ponytail?" The doctor said "No."
So my sister with her long, blonde hair went underwater with 8 seconds and had she must enjoyed it..but I didn't.

Just a reminder that if you have a problem with shitposting or offtopic you should probably hang yourself or you will have to fight me

pic related

VD TOMORROW

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

barbarian

got 4 sets on each. Squatted 245x8 and benched 155x10. Goofed on the first set of bench and did 175x10, which was pretty rough, so mightve been able to get 5 sets if i do it properly

where did you put your brain?

It was this exact point in time we realized he was a stupid teenaged shit

>Whys that?
Lifting is fun. With his potential, it would be a shame if he couldn't continue to lift and improve.

>and has squatted more than you ever will, at a much lighter body weight
I'd hope so. he's a phenomenal talent. I'm but a middle aged obese man who fingerpaints :(

Yes.
Tell Sean that he can message her on facebook if you want to harass her. (she won't respond though)

I'm 23 :) and thats simply my satellite post in my suite when i dont feel like commuting home and/or work late in the city

Never got a single complaint about it

Jesus Christ can you imagine trying to find clothes at that size that aren't cut for absolute mayonnaise-ball human beings

How many rare ones do you have left

I bet the tailor loves him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had to get his nice clothing custom made.

I want to nut on his face tbhwyf.

Squats and diddly went splendidly. great to be back
>mfw

/r/ing the webm with isley's signature mid-deadlift fully-body vibration

who's the big guy with the bird on his head?

>Benchy and Norse
:3

>who's the big guy with the bird on his head?
Isley smashed a hamster with a hammer.

>who's the big guy with the bird on his head?
Isley is notorious for hating and smashing small rodents, so that's his comeuppance.

The hamster that isley tortured, mutilated and killed for his sick twisted pleasure

I'm 192cm and around 110kg and it's already impossible Tbh

I wear ill-fitting clothes 99% of the time

Real paul here.

Please continue

im stuck on 308lbs bench. help

Wait if you're Paul then who was that!?

>my suite
Jelly of your floor. I'd be worried about a solid poured concrete foundation holding up to deads, but the second floor of a suite???

Did you have it custom built?

>can you imagine trying to find clothes at that size
No.

Even post-cut, finding dress shirts that don't have to be significantly altered is a nightmare.

I only assume that he owns his own sweatshop.

Like 50-60

Tell Sean that I would've shared them with him because I'm a nice guy but due to past behavior, he can't be trusted with rares. If it's any consolation I've already posted the ones where she looks the cutest

Idk but i won't complain, I saved em

fuuucccck i forgot all about that kek

W A I T

poptartbrah =/= sean?

>Jelly of your floor.
i have a rubber mat that weighs almost as much as your wife
>'d be worried about a solid poured concrete foundation holding up to deads
Then you know nothing of building science or architecture
>Did you have it custom built?

I dont think you know how condominium developments work

nah its literally sean Tbh

Release the next 15 cutest ones and I shall release this ultra rare lewd in which i will be banned for

If you have the text for this whole bizarre conv pls post. It's my favourite thread.

You look like anders breivik

Kek sean I got a rare or two you haven't seen if you wanna trade

Tell Sean that 15 rares for 1 is a terrible exchange rate and that, like I said, he can't be trusted to make deals with which he is proving right now by lying to my face.

M8 its not Sean making the deal its me you can trust me and a lewd is worth 15 non lewds

My sister had to wear pants and a bra, so she enjoyed minutes of going underwater.

I didn't take a shower and she didn't too.

Before she got into the tank, you see girls 'pretend' to pull their hair into ponytails, but they don't. That's what she did.

Ok shut up Sean. What's more valuable, lewds that aren't real or waifu pics that show her whole face? And I don't find your disassociation amusing, it's okay to admit that you liked trappy.

my favorite thread ever was when i asked norse when he's gonna pull 700 and he said 'iunno man might be never' and then he came back 3 hours later with this masterpiece

youtube.com/watch?v=QH0JCMwds6A

also a fun fact: the song playing in the background was in the /plg/ OP that day

the only thing i regret, is that I don't have a perfect friendship-inspired gif or polar bear to post in return