Whats my bodyfat%, do I bulk or cut

Whats my bodyfat%, do I bulk or cut

Cutting is bullshit if you haven't gained mass first. Incorporate some compound exercises in your workouts, eat a lot, keep consistent. You need to gain mass my friend, whether you actually bulk or not.

go to the gym first?

you could probably just recomp

Been lifting for 3 months, looked worse beforehand believe it or not

21,2%
Neither just lift faggot.

Isn't recomp kind of bs?

I've been doing SL5x5 for 3 months. I looked worse beforehand believe it or not

not as a beginner it isn't

I've been doing bodyweight stuff for a while and also cutting while doing SL5x5 and my lifts have begun to stall.

stats?

5'7 131 lbs
180x5 deadlift 110x5 bp 75x5 ohp

You should lift

Wow nice meme, I lift what should I eat

if you're trying to imply you're intermediate you need to fucking kill yourself you donkey shit. your noobs gains are still kicking in, so do your recomp like a good little whore. and do me a favour? after you shove the toothbrush up your ass, could you please sterilise it?

You look like that guy who screams white privilege. Your head looks like a martian from Mars attacks. You look like Brain from Pinky and the Brain.

You should probably start lifting.

>uses a website where you enter in numbers as proof
>body is a fucking skinnyfat lump of numale

pls no bully

I just wanna know if I should eat more or less

You should lift.

bulk untill you feel fat as fuck then cut until you cant stand what a skinny cunt you have become

you should lift

>posting your face on fit
Your a brave man OP

to be honest just bulk at that point, getting any more definition isn't worth it with your current muscle mass.

>my lifts have begun to stall
If they continue to stall then I would bulk, at least if you want to get stronger