>I manage to bed her
>fast forward to today, we still bang on the reg
>talking with her in lunch-time
>"gee so my ex called me to offer me a ride to the office this morning"
>uh-huh
>"I turned him down because I dont wanna mess up my future wedding"
>mfw internally
>"yeah good thinking"
>last week we went to a cheap motel and fucked her twice in the jacuzzi, then got to bed and fucked her two more times, and creampied her
>mfw you turn down a ride because you wanna behave but it is totally ok when a guy raw dogs you
>lel women "logic"

Also this girls wnats me to be her trainer for her wedding, we have like 7 months just before they get married, what routine would be ok for her? Do I just put her straight to Starting Strength with the proper form introduction?

And the diet, IIFYM would be fine?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3046983/Husband-kills-wife-man-self-Pennsylvania-motel.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck is this post even?
You're fucked up.
She's fucked up.
He future family is going to be fucked up.
Everything is fucked up.
Fuck.

So girls are sluts?

In other breaking news:
Water - wet.

the guy is asking for fitness advice, are you retarded?

For an amateure female.. Getting form down is essential. Then an easy to follow progressive regimen.. Cardio everyday if she is trying to get in shape for a wedding

I know this prolly isn't true but it still makes me scared that it could happen to me

I'm sorry to tell you that this is pretty much true, but if the girl doesnt give a fuck to cheat, why would I let down hard earned pussy?

would 5x5 be better for a female or could 3x8 also work?

Not Veeky Forums.

Pathetic story was pathetic

Heres hoping shes preggers with your kid and both your lives turn to shit and you both put on weight and just mourn " the good ol days"

nah bro she's on the pill, not the first time I fill her like a turkey and everything has turned ok until now

this last time was on the last days of her period so thats even more of a safe territory

horny but not stupid ;)

5x5 is proven the best set & rep range for strength training

3x8 is neither hypertrophy nor strength

>actually adopting a trip for this shitty thread

Kys my man.

Too true.

then post advice or leave, faggot

Then what is good for hypertrophy?

Mfw I have cucking fantasies.. of fucking every girl that has a relationship with some beta. Creampie is oh so satisfying to do knowing they go back to their bfs.

Quality thread.

Just have more sex with her tell her its part of the regime.

Man it's been so long since I creampied.. Fuck I hate condoms

You're not looking for advice you just want everyone to hear your blog. Die.

ofc I will man, I get even more aroused with some stuff she does at bed

good luck man creampie after some hot raw sex is best feeling ever

boo-fucking-hoo

Worse for me senpai, I started with girl on pill .. was a hard transition.

I hope fit reads this story and takes it for what it is truly. A woman is not to be trusted period. I don't care how nice she is or if she smiles in your face if a woman is capable of doing something like this then op and his whorish prize deserve everything they get...including the new stds he has now :)

Devilish tactics always win the day.

It's also why you never tell her about the 4 kids you had outside your relationship who are all doing just fine. Op has no idea how many men end up dead doing this in hotels and brags about it. Beta bf shows up at the hotel and poof alphas life ends in the blink of an eye.

Fellas don't be a degenerate captain save a ho. A real boss would have said look break up with the dude and come back. Now alpha will have to watch his back for a very long time. Not worth it for a piece of vagina from a 6/10.

>she said she was on the pill so it must be true
>there is no way a dumb slut like her could ever forget to take her pill

If you took the time and fucking effort to type "best repetition range for muscle hypertrophy" on the fucking search bar you could get some legit answers instead of being trolled on a samoan kangaroo breeding board.

Sigh.

The best range for hypertrophy sits between 8 and 12. Not saying that 5 reps will not make muscles grow at all.

Also, this thread is r9k tier.

How ironic would it be that to get into shape for her future husband she got some raw dog cardio 5 times a week.

You could blackmail her after they get married and extort her for money lmao.

you know what, this is kind of every guys fantasy but at the same time you're right.

>Shes in a long term relationship
>Has been cheating since at least 2015
>Goes out to cheap motels and fucks some idiot from Veeky Forums who creampies her on the reg
>she avoids her ex but talks about "future wedding" with guy shes cheating with on a regular basis
>asks guy shes cheating with for advice and fitness training for wedding

what the fuck is going on with the world

This much autism on Veeky Forums

Women can very easily be trusted, just gotta know how to pick them. I can see you got hurt Im sorry, won't stop me from fucking sluts with bfs tho

Would you prefer rawdogging one girl over a long period of time or using condoms but fucking a different girl every 2 weeks?

I'm doing the latter now but man I'd be lying if I said I don't miss cumming in a nicre warm pussy

Nothing, sluts have always been sluts, but with feminism and pill they get their sexual liberation...

Im just the physical boyfriend senpai I get her for 5 days a week and he gets to hear her problems for the other 2.

Im not even OP btw.

dont think so man, if the grill is looking for sex with other guys, maybe their actual sex is no good, and they wont have any after they get married, and OP will still bang her underwater

>Women are cheating machines, more news at 11

Depends. Just because I like to fuck random girls doesn't mean I can't have a genuine relationship if I choose to. If it's meaningful relationship I would take the former, if not I'd do the latter.

It's your funeral. I've seen I happen at least 6 times to trainers. Messing with some mob wife in the gym and suddenly the trainer vanishes and ends up on the news

Sorry bruh. Not autism but fucking married women who take oaths before God isn't my thing. Bragging about it though just makes it seem like you get no pussy honestly. If you did you wouldn't need to talk about it. I don't talk about the massive shit I took or the head I got last week. It happened.

Ur a try hard and you know it

eehh I'd take the steady girl without condom

this is implying you have some kind of connection and it is not just random sex, but some kind of more deep connection

>meaningful relationship

if you fucedk girls that cheated on their bf, wouldnt you be questioning if your SO cheated?

Na they have a kid, blackmail her and threaten to tell husband, she probably doesnt want seem like a whore so she will pay you $1000 /month to keep quiet or something

I never raw dog outside of a relationship so I guess I'm stuck with condoms for now

Last night I couldn't even cum the second time.. Kill me

Yeah I'm not jaded and realize there are nice girls/women that will straight up be a bitch to everyone but you. However, being somewhat attractive made me realize how easy it is at some level.

It's just sad I guess on some level, tfw no gf right? I guess all those guys with gf don't know that feeling when you're pounding some other dudes gf. Is that what people describe as "well my marriage is kind of lackluster now, we rarely ever fuck" and shes getting fucked by physical boyfriend 25 on the side?

>she will pay you via her joint marriage account
ftfy.

Im not even OP Im just here being entertained in this thread. The girl isn't married, the girl is a whore. Not sure where you come from, but almost anywhere happens 90%+ with no issue.

>sad on some levels

not really. as long as youre not looking for a monogamous relationship in the future. you see full well the shit women would do. your potential future one is no different.

stay away from them

kek that would be funny

>hey darling what is this 1k bill?
>eehh... makeup?

>tfw when youre on Veeky Forums for the first time
>tfw when you want some advices about kickboxing equipment
>tfw this is the first thread you see

Fuck you all.

BLUE BOARD
L
U
E

B
O
A
R
D

enjoy your ban faggot.

funny,

but real.

>being this new

just surf tru' all the shitposts and spam, that applies to all boards you fucking autist

Sure, I feel for the struggle of the common man, whether its him losing his job to chinese manufacturing or getting shit-tier women who have no culture or class. But at the end of the day it's a symptom of society's ills.

>Tfw no gf
These guys are autistic r9kers who have nothing to provide women anyway. Loyalty and trust is earned. I am sure if I met many of these tfw no gf I could see why that is the case.

If shes not half retarded she will carefully siphon money. Hell I'd even let her do quarterly payment plan or something.

thanks asshole I just got fired

Do you live in another world or just delusional. This is reality.

>loyalty and trust is earned

and very easily thrown away from women who are slightly bored.

>b-b-but not mine! she would never!
Of course she wouldnt your woman would never do that to you!

I just got promoted guys!

DonĀ“t surf while working, you lazy sick bastard.

That isn't true. There are many women moreso ones that come from eastern european/asian/middle eastern traditions that value those things. I've only ever had relationships with these kinds women.

Of course it could happen, but we spend a lot of time together and have a mutual understanding. Unlike the betacucks I have no mercy for leaving unfaithful relationships. One and done.

This is what happens when you give them the vote.

Thinks that would never happen

See this

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3046983/Husband-kills-wife-man-self-Pennsylvania-motel.html

I don't feel bad for your average person, I just get worried they'll never accept this opinion and fucking kill themself, you, or destroy their life if they were to ever find out they were being cheated on etc.

I dont really want to say I'm only interested in a monogamous relationship, but isn't that the point? I like someone enough that in my free time I go see her?

I mean, I don't know if I'd want to be in love with someone who doesn't really like me at all anymore. >Divorce. It just leads to the point, maybe everyone is fucking up...I don't want ot believe ALL women are whores.

Of course it could happen, but I am just underscoring that I am not OP and I am not rawdogging older women with husbands. I am raw dogging girls who have BFs in college, usually at their place ;) their invite.

Don't think I will ever be into older wrinklies

Nicely done.

she is not old lol, she is 24 and Im 27

Does the act of them finding out what destroys them or is it the partner's infidelity.

If you're riding on an airplane that doesn't have any fuel and will crash in 30 minutes, is the captain coming on the PA telling you were going to crash in 15 minutes the one destroying your life?

Blame the whore and his choice for choosing the whore, not the accessory to the event.

>moreso ones that come from eastern european/asian/middle eastern traditions

>no mercy for leaving unfaithful relationships

hey man, lucky you. but you just have to see the mental gymnastics women pull sometimes to convince them self it wasnt cheating.

i was on the shit end of that stick once. and no matter how good it feels to break up all badass and shit. but at the end of the day, the person you loved and thought you would spend your life with didnt feel the same about you.

divorce is very common in my non-sourced anecdote experience. families just keeping it together because divorce is too much of a hassle is also very common.
>not all women are whores.
doesnt have to be all. and if yours isnt, lucky you, hope she stays that way.

Playing with fire but we were all like you once. It'll come back on you and you'll think back on this conversation. There's always a fuck out there better than you are.

You're in the player stage. At some point you'll realize bragging about pussy isn't a big deal. You're supposed to get it. You're a man.

>dumpster slut swears she's on the pill
>just like she swears to her fiance that she's not fucking anyone else

Holy shit, you're either a nigger or retarded.

SS with IIFYM and probably IF would be good too if she's trying to lose weight and also tone out.

>Playing with fire but we were all like you once. It'll come back on you and you'll think back on this conversation

This much autism lmao

>tone

This

The "beta" having so many options that he doesn't care what his whorish gf is out doing kills it. Odds are it died when the beta had his first son in 2011 I'm guessing.

He figured she doesn't wanna have a kid so fuck her. He sees her fuck around and says oh well ill go see my side bitches and chill with my kids.

Op is literally going to have to deal with an extremely damaged woman that's quite frankly not worth the effort but again. Captain save a hos love reclamation projects

yeah that is a nice logic thinking process, but see

this OP, dont trust any woman, use a fucking condom!

>Not sending pictures to the guy right before the wedding so he dumps the cheating bitch
I don't know how you aren't taking this chance. You can find another slut, but you can't usually find this position.

what do I win? nothing desu, I've aready won

desu I feel kinda bad for the guy that she's gonna marry an untrustworthy woman, but ah well

This guy gets it.

Also,
> sloppy seconds from someone in a relationship
> raw dogging anyway

Shiggydiggy

KEKEK!!!

devils advocate:
>males play video games all day long
>dont satisfy their wives

younger folks asked for this type of individuality

You win the satisfaction of justice, of saving an innocent person from certain doom.
Like finding a man buried beneath rubble and you alone being able to pull him out.
And the enjoyment of the bitches life falling to shambles.
It's majestic.
Why do you even come to Veeky Forums if you don't appreciate these things?

hmm yeah but they guy isnt even a bro, I never talk to him, I just see him rarely when he picks her at work

>Why do you even come to Veeky Forums if you don't appreciate these things?
then Im not THAT evil I guess.. Think I'll just enjoy the free pussy as long as I can

cant be a moral fag if you reap the benefits then shit on the pleasantries because of satisfaction.

already morally broken. nothing will mend it.

Weak

>Thinking this is about morals
Kek

Oh yea im in the same boat but twice1! Ive been banging two chicks with bfs

My fake story beats yours phag

then don't use justice in lieu of shame

no fuck you and your opinion

Justice has nothing to do with morals, fagget.

not weak but I find that pointless

I feel bad for you

>He actually thinks this
I feel bad for you.

Both of you should fuck off

hehehehe

more like
>grill is willing to lie to 7 yr relationship and cuck him
>she wouldn't lie to me about the pill

actually fucking retarded

kill yourself

>Actually thinks this, which is factually wrong
Nah, you kill yourself, retard.

Karma is gonna make the girl pregnant then fat and is gonna make OP commit suicide.

Poor cucked man, he is gonna make it anyway. Some day, I feel it.

>been facebooking little freshman girl who has beta orbiter friend
>keeps telling me for weeks how she loves butt stuff and will blow my mind, and how she'll "rock my world" and she's a bad bitch, etc.
>get home after lifting the other night, no family until tomorrow
>hit her up, bring her over
>pop penis pills before
>initiate intimacy
>reveal max power BBC
>later, beta orbiter messages
>she looks at her phone, "Hey, how are you?" on screen
>she's looking at it, getting assfucked, teeth gritted, face scrunched up with tears coming down while waka flocka blasts in the background

This is literally how trash gets on Jerry Springer/ Maury isn't it?

>Nah man she on the pill haha I'm just fucking her while she's with her bf lol
>the dumbass trusts a lying, cheating whore to do what's right and stay on the pill

hahahahahahaha

>factually wrong

it really isn't, justice only exists because morality does

So while you're fucking her she actually went and looked at her phone? Pffft guess she wasn't really into it lol.

She hated the anal. Which I intended. She's a cunt.

She was so bored she went and checked her phone? Lol I didn't think that would really happen in real life, I think I saw that in californication once.