Wake up

>wake up
>go to work
>pretend to be a normie while superficially interacting with coworkers for 9 hours
>get off the monotonous middle class job for the day
>go to the gym
>go home
>prepare dinner and tomorrow's lunch
>read a book or vidya for an hour or two
>repeat
It has been over 6 years this way. Last person to deliberately text me was my coworker who asked me a work related question. And that was 7 months ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyurl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>6 years of cocoon mode
You better be fucking huge

Right there with you lad.

i come to Veeky Forums to feel, not to FEEL

damn it...

Have you attempted to make friends at work or in the gym? You don't have to hate or dislike people just because they are normies.

>inb4 normie detected REEEEEEE get out

Not OP, but I too have no friends
Why would anyone want to be friends with me?
I can't hold conversations, and I'm boring

Why would anyone invite me to do something and 'sperg things up

we have a friend like that in our circle of friends, we invite him to places to get him drunk and sperg out because it's comedy gold

iktfb

Our lives should've been more.

Fuck, this is my worst nightmare, and I can see it getting more and more true every day.

I just got out of law school, working in a law firm in a new city, gf just broke up with me, did not make any friends yet.

You are the worst type of people.

join a steam group and sperg out with them

it's not hard you fucking autist

Trip on mushrooms. Smoke crack. Hire a prostitute. Quit your job. Travel to Mongolia. Get off the computer and do crazy things until you feel alive.

Fuck one of the paralegals. They love lawyer cock.

Yeah smoke crack and fuck crack whores user
>solid fucking advice

I mean it's not their fault. If anything they are doing him a favor by keeping him social and having fun despite his disabilities. The guy could work on himself and try to fix his issues then eventually become just another one of the guys. Most groups just shy away from the spergers, leaving them like most people on Veeky Forums: sitting around wishing for friends.

there's always one of these faggots

this apart from crack, you might find good opium while you're in mongolia. that shit is gold and less addictive.

I crave this you fucking asshole. I'm unemployed as fuck.

>work at shit shit gas station gig as graveyard wizard
>errytime I come in and see the homie (as N), we shoot the shit and have gut wrenching laughs
>N becomes fave coworker to see for approx 30 min before he dips, sometimes chills after clockout
>Finally quit dangerous ass job (srs, dont ever graveyard it's fucking straaaaaange)
>catch his number
>text him
>no texts back

Dunno man but I'd rathe get turned down by a chick than someone I actually vibed with. Truly, an abstract kind of feel.

Additionally

>have same two best friends for 5 years
>be early 2016, we stop hanging out as much
>homies never hit me up, I'm always putting us together and getting us to go out
>ukknowhatm8.exe
>dont hit them up for a month
>neither send me so much as a text for the whole month to meet
>one of friends 21st
>they show up at my doorstep
>"Hey user let's hit up the town!"
>uW0tm8

I know for a fact they had no idea what to do, being bored out of their minds, so they finally decide to hit their last option and hang out with me. I actually had heard from one of their girls at the time that they'd hang behind my back.

I know not to trust wiminz in these situations, but amidst one of our hangouts she let it slip and one of the homies gave her the bertstare of "pls shut the fuck up right now" and she stopped talking.

Dunno man, I know a lot of people say it but I really feel that I did all the right things. I be me, I make people laugh and I can genuinely FEEL that everything is gravy but this shit has happened all my life man, all my life.

Now I'm NEET af in my bedroom, and every social interaction I have from here on out legit feels tainted, like albeit the interaction is going smoothly and I'm enjoying somones company, I just can't trust it anymore. Behind their smiles, I just feel "outside" of the interaction if that makes sense.

Like, this person I'm talking to just feels like I'm a fucking fool or something; like something is wrong with me and I can't identify it.

Are you me?

I'm in TN. Let's be friends. We can lift and play tabletop rpgs and have butt touching

Yeah, smoke crack, shoot heroin, rob a 7/11. Really live life

>go to work
>spend 8 hours doing work that literally WOULD NOT EXIST in a sane society
>go home
>read critiques of our societal and economic systems
>get depressed as fuck
>work out
>eat
>sleep

Why must we slave away our days? Fuck

There's a middle ground between doing nothing and going full on 'Leaving Las Vegas' mode

>tfw lately I've become a normie and have been hanging out with friends and this one qt girl who might be my gf soon every day for the past couple weeks
>am falling behind massively in airing anime
I'm not sure how to feel about this

How did you do it?

Whoa. I cannot relate but I can sympathize. Maybe try to be a bit more trusting. Don't let a few bad friends ruin your life man. People will pick up on you being cagey.

I've always had some friends, but most of them were boring as fuck and all we'd do is smoke weed and sit around doing jackshit. One day a guy I sorta knew from the gym and school invited me to hang out with his friends for the night, and we played board games and did other things and had a blast. Now we play tennis and ping pong and go out and watch movies and do things, it's nice. But basically it was all luck, sorry mate.

Fuck bro, I'm sorry to hear that.

you guys are lucky cause you are young

try making friends after you finish school, it's absolute shit.

>join a club

like fucking what.

>I'm boring

Yeah I know that feel.
I'm in school right now and I also work at a restaurant. I don't go out much and I don't have too many friends. The only fun thing I do is lift. But I lift alone because a lot of my friends are lazy.

>mfw I found out my oneitis said "user is only fun when hes high".

I don't even smoke weed anymore or even talk to her.

fuck my life mane.
I'm a mess

Where in TN breh? East TN masterrace reporting.

just got fired from this lifestyle and I can't go back or I'll probably end it. I have no idea how to make money now.

It happened with the group of friends before these guy as well though, solid group of 6, was friends with those guys since literally elementary and knew one since the 1st grade, nearly a decade of knowing and hanging out with this kid. Bout' Sophomore year in high school, we're all chilling in an xbox live party and they start talking about a party they went to.

Now, in our neighborhood at the time it was an all welcome kind of parties. You showed you showed, that's awesome. I ask why I wasn't invited, they say that it just wasn't my scene. As time went on they kept going to party without me, and I eventually faded away from them.

Thanks mane. I appreciate your responses, but fuck man at this point life is straight up bizarre. I can't shake this feel that everyone I talk to legit looks at me like an alien, like I come from a different species or some shit and they can't communicate with me in a humane way.

I've thought about going to a therapist about this, but yo once again, they're a person too. I feel like if I talked to one, it'd be the same shit. I cannot shake and really have tried to shake the feeling that I am more than an outsider. Like a straight fucking martian.

Recently have been applying to various jobs, and each time I get turned down. I put on a good face, make the manager laugh, and they say they'll call but they never do. Next time I come in I see who they hired instead, and it just takes a hit each and every time.

Ya know what, fuck it all boiiis. Preciate u anons, gonna just do me from now on. I think I finally came to reality that I'm meant for this, that this is going to be my experience. Fuck it, going to get really good at being alone. Probs gonna buy a fleshlight right now lmao

What about your law school pals? I'm a 2L and I'm swamped with friends. Do they just evaporate when you graduate?

Same.

Real talk, that fucking blows yo, don't take that shit to heart. I'm starting to realize that if you can somehow manage to truly find enjoyment in hanging out with just yourself; you could literally make it based off that alone.

Like a self generating entertaining machine, an autonomous, dopamine spouting motha fucka purely in this life for his own enjoyment. Everything you do, you do because it feels good for you.

A lot of normie ass niggas are gonna say this is selfish, but to feel as we do? I'd say we're more than entitled to enjoy ourselves with the life we've been given.

I'm still figuring out how, but I swear that's the way. To have entertainment be internal, that's everlasting.

I live pretty much the same life. The worst thing is that I believe that a co-worker is into me, she is quite good looking, too. probably 8/10. maybe she thinks that i am that "mysterious" type, when i am really just dead inside lol

I've read that a lot of people here have gotten gf because they learned to love themselves. I've been trying to do that, but its kinda hard when you're an insecure sad cunt whos all by himself all the time.

I'm right there with you dude, I really am. I don't even know how to start either, but by simply trying to block out other people has really helped me enjoy myself more.

Like, earlier in the gym today I was fucking GASSED bro, absolutely dead. It's my last super set, and just the perfect song comes on and I say aloud "HAHAHA Oh fuck yes!" and dominate the last reps.

Perhaps, losing ourselves in the things we enjoy is a huge component to it. In regards to blocking out people, that for me is because as stated in some of the posts above I feel like people view me as an alien (srs); so it takes out some of the judgment from it.

I dunno mane, it's a journey and I myself am trying to figure it out.

Man this is shit they should teach in schools what the fuck

We all work and have little time to invest on other shit, thats just how society works nowadays.

Now about being boring and uninteresting thats all your fault, how about you use the time you have to do something productive? How about you stop flocking yourself with other people and think for yourself for a change?

One thing I noticed lately specially in younger kids is that they complain about life but never do anything about it and when an opportunity to do something different shows up they shrug it off immediately. Fuck man what prevents you to doing something else with your life? Next time you have vacation instead of sitting in your room and autistically do the same shit you always do, get your ass on a bus to some city you never been before, turn off your phone, take off your earplugs stop listening to the same godamn music every day. Be alone with yourself and your own mind for a while. Walk around and experience the world and things you never seen by yourself without any other influence. Shit man its depressing that people grew to be so unprepared for life nowadays.
The internet killed peoples minds, they can't do anything else by themselves anymore, believe it or not, there was a time when people didn't have internet so they had to go out and find stuff to do and often they were stuff other people didn't do, because you know? Tastes. And then when two people with different hobbies came together they actually had stuff to share and talk about.

>wake up
>shower
>eat food
>go to gym
>come home
>fuck around on the internet and play vidya
>read social skills and body language books to try to make up for being a nerdy shut in for literally all of public school and my first semester of college
>2nd semester was when all the self improvement shit kicked off
>people have interacted with me more, been nicer to me, and girls have touched me more (just on the shoulders and arms) more in the past 6 months than ever before in my life combined
>repeat over and over and over again every day
>gone from 270 pounds to 207 since late February
>gone from nothing but machine weights to zyzz workout copy and pasted (pure free weights and fuck tons of them)
>planning on joining fucktons of clubs, rushing fucktons of frats, getting drunk, getting high, and simultaneously going all out maximum hardcore mode trying to blend into normie society and just saying fuck it and doing crazy shit I never normally would (talk to people on the slightest whim, walk up to a girl to try to get her to twerk on me, even the drunk and high part if any of that makes sense)
>yesterday went to see my cousins an hour and a half a way
>went on their boat on the river and we all took our shirts off and and stood on the side of the boat and shit at max speed
>I walked around some of the docks we parked at and girls looked at me with an unreadable expression and not just for like a second like craning their necks and shit
>come home
>cycle repeats
>all of this because I'm still a virgin at 19
>tfw I don't even know if any of this will work

Wow. Capitalism sucks balls man.

Fucking this
I let people talk and I just listen, when its my turn to talk I try my best but its always shit
>Tfw even that way a girl asked my friend my Phone number and she called me today

How old are you?

All that "love yourself" talk is for women, IMO. I've never felt like I love myself nor have I met a dude who ever said that. I take care of myself, don't get me wrong, but I don't fell I'm "in love" with me.

Insecure sad cunt isn't the problem, it's the outcome. Learn of acceptance, forgive yourself and idunno install pokemon go or something

I think I know that feel; the team I am on at work is full of chads and Stacies, but they are really nice and I can talk /sp/ with them.

I'm 21, 1 month from 22 my mane.

th-thanks user for speaking out my mind ;___;

Nice.
I'm 22 and I turn 23 in October

I'm the same, I've gradually lost contact with everyone of my friends but one because my life was a nightmare for a couple months, and he has a girl now so I'll probably be seeing much less of him.

>install pokemon go

I have it and it really hasn't helped me with my social skills. I'm only lvl 10 atm. Also when ever I go out and play I only see young kids around. I don't want to be seen with them, so I just avoid them in general.

idk college is going to start soon and I've heard my campus has a shit ton of pokestops, so maybe I'll just make friends there.

This except shoot straight black tar heroin and embark on a quest to become an afghan or circassian warlord Tbh

Lmao, having "friends" past elementary school

[spoiler] please somebody murder me in my sleep, I cant take the loneliness anymore, I don't even expect or want a gf, just some fucking friends, A FUCKING FRIEND! [/spoiler]

never fear of speaking. if its ANYONE, you can try speaking to it

So do I just go up to a group of people play PokemonGo and say "can I join you?"

I'll be waiting for you here.
tinyurl com/jbjtljt

Ask them to fuck.
If they nervously laugh, you're in.

the details vary as situations do, but if i usually see go-ers at a stop or a gym, i go in and lightheartedly ask what's their teams and if they've had any rare pokemanz, then share my experiences so far. simple as that.

it doesnt have to be more than a sentence or two

you think you have feels. I'm 30, you have barely scratched the surface of that feel

I've tried talking to people while playing the game and a lot of them just kinda ignore me. I hope people from my school will be more open.

Whats your life like user?
Also at what age did you notice it was going down hill?

Hahaha fuck man that sucks. Honestly I think it's just in our natural tendencies to be the way we are, or at least the way I am.

user

>share your feels

I made some friends at work. I started working right after graduating HS, and I've switched jobs a couple times, but now I work manual labor, so there is little workplace politics compared to corporate offices where your image is everything. Most people are friendly, and I met some that enjoy my company outside work and vice versa. Had a close call with a girl coworker, but as per usual I fucked up in the most important moment, and she seems to have lost all interest in me since then.

My job is pretty boring, I quality check stuff (plastic car parts) that gets made by other people. Sometimes I get assigned to assembly jobs myself and then I make the parts myself, which is also boring since I've been here so long I know all there is to know about those parts and how to assemble them, there's nothing new. It's easy, the pay is just above minimum but it's enough for lone living, the people right above me in chain of command are cool and chill as long as you do your job.

>spend 8 hours doing work that literally WOULD NOT EXIST in a sane society
Let me guess. Sales, or phone soliciting (telemarketing)?

>tinyurl com/jbjtljt
f-for friendship or murder?

>at store
>see someone from work
>do a 360 and try to get away
>have anxiety/panic attack

>Had a close call with a girl coworker, but as per usual I fucked up in the most important moment, and she seems to have lost all interest in me since then.
Elaborate. Or, commiserate.

you are pretty much me

iktf

have you ever thought about skippin shame and just being really aggressively social? coz thats what i see bonding social people do even if i wouldnt go there just to have a pep talk

I stopped giving much of a fuck about what others thought.

I'm not trying to sound unique because that is not unique.

Most well-adjusted adults don't give a fuck what anyone but their family or close friends think.

And that is what bonds friends.
>The ideal that they behave a way because they want to -and the realization that they spend their time with each other out of genuine love

Good people don't posture- and they do that by becoming comfortable with their own solitude

hard to do that consciously without coming across as artificial/weird/creepy

>360

But then you would have been facing the same way. Did you just stand there and watched them shop lol?

>not keeping friends from college and going to the bar on fridays

Have you tried texting people or inviting them to hangout?

>sacrificing gains for a shitty alcohol buzz
or
>being the guy at the bar who's not drinking

So i am confused. What would you guys prefer your lives be?

Fucking Stacy.

Oh yes, good plan user. Try to make things more entertaining for when you have people come over. Maybe buy a nice tv with a game system and fun games like UFC and NHL or other shit. Find fun spots to go to (like your cousins boat). Try picking up kyaking or rock climbing. Something good for dates. Rock climbing most bitches will do and you can get a double kyak and do all the work for her. Shit like that bro. Look into cool technology, good food to serve at the house, maybe a hammock. Who cares, it's college! Do whatever desu! Concerts and local clubs I'd also highly recommend. Not really a shut in but totally on the same wave length when it comes to my social life.

>working at a pretty nice stable job
>make pretty good money
>live in a house or a really nice apartment
>have a qt gf I can be with
>have close bros I can lift with
>make my parents happy

This is something I'm conciouslly trying to work on. Any tips? My dad says this all the time, that as time goes on you literally just start to not give a fuck about others, only for your own.

I don't want to attribute not giving a fuck only to time though. Any way to speed up the process?

Loving this room setup.

comfy as fuck

>bong
Degenerate get out.

Just show up stoned, I don't drink bro. Didn't drink in highschool, I mean if I went to a party I'd bring my own personal bottle of liquor but usually just a cigarette box full of joints, blunts and some extra buds with blunts. It's really damn satisfying to light a prerolled blunt. Acid is another big one for me and usually would pop a tab after finding some people at the party. Usually like a strip of acid and a quarter of buds to a halfie. Usually match up with the dealers there to. Brought a rig to my friends last party, shit was so dope.

>Nobody is special
>Nobody is intelligent
>Nobody is truly lucky
>They may have had a thing or two given to them
>But at the end of their life those close to them will have seen the truth of whether they lived with honor or mooched and lied
>There is only the hard work you make and the code that you follow

It is not just time. It is about believing and having values.

Read fantasy fiction books and find ideas that make you go "yes. This is wise. I could live for this."

You don't have to agree with it exactly, but assimilate ideas until you have a code of honor to live by.

Live like a leech drawing life experience from every story you suck from someone.

Wheel of time is a great starting point on audible.

I'll do this, thank you user.

I stopped giving a fuck when I realized that embarrassment is a meme meant to control the weak.

You accept your past mistakes, and learn from them- but you do not dwell on them unnecessarily.

When you see life as a game to learn it becomes prudent to experience all there is-ask embarrassing questions without abandon, and disregard criticism that is foolish.

Best of luck.

What is your last name?

>60k student loan debt
>have to do drugs or drink everyday
>make 60k a year

I hate my fucking life so much. I fell for the near Ivy League level school meme. God damn it

>wake up

If y'all are seriously lonely.

I'll text ya now and then if you want.

You can email your # at [email protected] or just send me an e-mail and I'll talk back at you.

Where are you from?

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

A little introduction is needed:
All my coworkers in the story below and I are working immigrants. We live in another country from our home, and the company we work for gives us rooms that we pay for from our paychecks. So, we're all pretty much neighbors, and sometimes flatmates. We have a little community of our own.

The girl is 11 years older than me, but she's single and doesn't have any kids. Plus she's busty and really friendly.

>be at an other coworker's birthday party
>the girl in question is also there
>we're all slightly drunk
>me and the girl are sitting on a couch with other people on it too (it was a big couch), there's a table in front
>the girl gets up and loses balance a little, I support her back and push her gently forward
>I say something about supporting her back a little lower
>she says "well why not" or something like that
>I push her forward on her butt
>few moments later she comes back to the couch and cuddles up to me, every so often when she gets up for something I give her a slap on the butt which she enjoys
>spend rest of the party with her under my arm, groping her legs a bit and cuddling, one time I give her a kiss on the cheek that she asked for (not literally asked, just body language)
>fast forward two weeks or so
>I'm coming back from playing soccer with a friend in the evening
>the girl lives in an apartment below me
>when I'm going upstairs, she comes out and asks me if I can come and help her with rearranging her room
>I'm completely covered in sweat, but agree
>help her with moving furniture and shit, which takes about two hours, we drink two beers during that time
>it's around 11pm, she starts cooking dinner for us as I chill in her room
>during that time she takes a shower and at one point she PUTS ON HER PANTIES in front of me while only wearing her night dress
>we eat dinner together, she lays down in her bed and we watch TV for a while, I hold her hand (I'm sitting in a comfy chair next to her bed)
part 2 soon

>mfw this is exactly the type of life I fear ending up with
>mfw I have job interview for an office job tommorow

Should I botch it on purpose?

No work there for a few months and make good connections. Then leave and find another better job.

I don't get you ppl. I'm by myself 90% of my day and im pretty happy. And if you wanted friends, grow a pair of balls and talk to ppl
> im boring
> im ugly
> muh social anxiety
Being a negative faggot is only gonna keep you in the same position you already are.

>while holding her hand, she makes some remarks about her shaved armpits, whiile showing them to me
>obviously waiting for me to tickle her or something to initiate foreplay
>I realize that and completely freak out inside (never had a gf)
>I just keep stroking her hand and she eventually falls asleep
>I take my stuff and leave quietly

We sometimes meet at work and talk but I just feel like a total fucking loser. She was asking for it and I didn't live up to her expectations. It's been over three months since this happened and I haven't messaged her once during that time. The fear of rejection is too strong in me.

This is the second time in my life a hot girl was basically all over me and I didn't realize that or when I realized I lost my shit and just ran away. I wonder if I'll ever get a situation like that once more and actually take advantage of it.

I hope lifting will help me.

>work
>cocoon mode

?

>wake up whenever I want
>enjoy muh oats + yogurt + banana for breakfast
>enjoy muh chicken breast before going to the gym
>arrive gym at 11am
>10 people here tops
>say hi to the other guys, a few of which are on disability
>nice and quiet, everyone is chill
>rare that someone else is using something i want to use
>go home
>eat more chicken
>have a shower
>get into bed for a nap after training
>oops, gotta fap first
>zzzz
>wake up, eat arvo snack
>eat dinner
>play vidya and listen to music and shit post on misc, reddit and chans
>more chicken before zzz
>go to be and sleep well knowing i live like a king because mummy and daddy handle the bills so my entire neetbux are disposable income every fortnight

I might also know tfw nogf, but i'm cool with that.