Eternal /fat hate/ thread

/fh8/ general: blah blah blah just do it you fucking whale edition

> work with boogie tier fatass
> in break room with normal sized coworkers when suddenly hear loud crash
> look in its direction and see the fat bastard sitting on floor (?)
> WAT for a second then realize there are legs of a chair sticking out from under him. He crushed a fucking metal chair just by sitting on it (!)
> people stare in awe for a second. Guy is sweating heavily, no doubt from massive embarrassment
>never one to turn down a chance to put my Functional Strengthâ„¢ to use I run over to help him up, couple other dudes follow.
>can already hear people whispering behind us as all 4 of us help up the tipped cow.
>we get him up somehow and he leaves without a word, leaving us to gawk at the fucking hilariously spread chair
>as we get word he left for the day, me and a big guy 4 u coworker try standing on a chair to see if we can crush it, but our humanity's grasp on us was still too strong

help him.

bump for more

Guy in op's pic seems chill, he is trying to put in the work

>Have college writing class
>Chairs in circle so we can see each other during critique and discussion.
>Right across from me is a very fat dude.
>Fliptop desks, but dude cannot lower his because his belly sticks out past his knees.
>Actually not just past his knees, but he has to spread his legs so his gut can hang down between his knees too.
>He has to pull a second desk in front of him so he can have a writing surface.
>Wears pajama pants and sweat pants all the time, even in winter.
>Dude is actually pretty smart and writes decent stories, and at least can talk to people without being a total sperg.
>My desk is right across from his, and I get to class early.
>Dude comes in late and shuffles past me.
>What is that smell?
>Dude had shit his pants. Big brown smear in the folds of his pajama bottoms.
>My eyes go as big as dinner plates, and the girl who sits next to him looks at me like, "what is wrong?"
>Dude drops his notebook and turns around to pick it up, pointing his shit smeared ass directly at her.
>Girls leans back and gets an OHGAWDWATTHEFUCK look on her face.
>Cute girl looks back at me, because now she knows what I know.
>This was an evening class.
>Dude had probably been walking around for several hours with a dook in his drawers and didn't know it.
>Hold eye contact with the chick next to him while we both ponder whether or not to tell him.
>How do you tell a guy, "hey man, I think there is a turd in your fat folds"?
>Decide to say nothing.
>Girl decides to say nothing.
>Nobody in class who saw said anything.
>Dude goes through whole class sitting in his own shit.

How do you get so fat that you don't know that you have shat yourself?

B R E H S
R !!!!!!!!!
E !!!!!
H !!!
S !

This is now hight test bread

>Most people say 'just stop eating' or think that obese people are just lazy. It's not that simple.

It is that simple, that's literally it.
>t. lost 47 lbs from eating less last couple of months and now getting into cycling

That post is motivating as fuck though. Would spot him.

Sweat is permanent, so I guess you are used to humidity down there.

Ah! Bro! Gross!

Define high test, I've been here for about 2 months now and I still don't know.

euthanasia is illegal user.

You misunderstand, he's basically saying that being fat is a mental illness that you have to escape or you won't be able to lose weight.

The meme is that "high test men" like chicks with big asses and tits and a slim waist, something something breeding potential, etc. etc. But the line between a 'high test' girl and just some fat bitch is pretty blurry, so you get people posting pictures of fat cows with the caption 'H I G H T E S T'. And then naturally it just keeps getting worse.

Looks like someone didn't read the STICKY

>tfw have fat fuck family members who lose their shit at me every time I suggest maybe they shouldn't eat fast food for the third time that day
I get the "not all of us have a metabolism that burns everything" or "I've got a lazy thyroid that's why I'm fat" or a personal attack instead

Or just that one family memeber who has to try their best in convincing you that exercising is actually harming your body and it is not recommended

don't normally post in these threads but
this shit pisses me off, gimicky bullshit that won't really attack the issue, had a friend request from someone I went to school with and browsed her profile first
she sells wraps, the company is called 'it works' of course they can't say it really works because Australia, it's half annoyed at the people selling and the other half at people wanting quick easy solutions

also watching youtube and this guy has actual tits, I'd kill myself or just stay inside and play with them all day

fucking jews ruined everything

I hate seeing this shit every fucking day on fb
Even more so when it's posted by a girl who's skinnier than me REEEEEE

>the company is called 'it works' of course they can't say it really works because Australia

>9/10 hottie
>Start talking to her
>Adds me on Facebook
>Entire post history is about "it works"
>Fighting with people about her belief that it really does
>Unfriend

Seems like he might make it.

From a physical standpoint, he's obviously wrong. Obesity is about being lazy and eating too much.

From a psychological standpoint, he's absolutely correct. Obesity usually is a sign of deeper mental and emotional problems. Those underlying problems can't be fixed by diet/exercise.

For me it was about self-awareness.

As soon as I started noticing how I felt on a moment-to-moment basis I noticed how shitty and unsustainable gorging on food and doing nothing all day was.

There's also a component of it which, I believe, has something to do with the familiarity principle. I was depressed most of my life, it was all I knew, and if I became happy it was almost uncomfortable.

so disgusting can't tell if she wears a huge string tanga or its just a discoloration.

exercise alone is just as effective as anti-depressants for non-severe depression

I had like 3 friends of mine start selling those on facebook, and it was what finally pushed me over the edge to delete that shit.

Just so dumb

im european and i was taught in jr highschool that exercise releases hormones that act as natural anti depressants and can literally cure depression. see

that's inaccurate. exercise works for some, but not necessarily the same people that benefit from anti-depressants. if you're talking about populations you're correct, but on an individual basis you'll find some who benefit more from one or the other.

Don't diss Tavarish.

In my experience, the psychological end of it takes awhile to catch up. He/people going down that path have a lot of unlearning to do, but eventually they'll be able to look back and see how they were wrong.

My problem is motivation to work out after a full shift every day. I'm not obese or anything, only 220 with a target weight of 195, but it's what I see when I look down that makes me feel like shit. The problem is I work 40+ hours a week at a steel plant, love my computer games, and have a family I like to see when I get home. So all that on top of trying to work on projects around the house and in my garage I just don't have the motivation to workout and lose out on the little extra time I'd have to read books, or work on the one I've been trying to write for 6 months. But I know I need to start because even though I've been steady at this weight for 2 years I fully understand that as I get older I'll start gaining easier and it'll be so much harder to lose it

do pushups,crunches,and bodyweight squats in your dead time (time waiting for a game or program to load,or for your food to be microwaved,or time waiting to use the toilet when another family member is inside,etc)
you might not think its much but you can lose 2 kilos a month just by making little changes everyday.

Not where I live

Go before work. I work 45 hours a week overnights, on top of regularly socializing and playing video games and reading. I just workout for 1-1.5 hrs before work

Fuck class credit. If I were that girl I would've found a reason, any reason, to fucking dip. There's no way I could sit in close proximity to that

>lose out on the little extra time I'd have to read books,
one word
Audiobooks

You realize you don't have to actually exercise to loose weight? If you can adjust your eating habits than you can loose it.

This.

I've listened to over 26 books the last 18 months of lifting. Audible is my absolute favorite subscription out of all the ones I have.

This is not actually where it comes from. The original meme is that when you're on a test cycle, you'd fuck anything. So fat girls were referred to as girls for high test guys 9= lower standards).

he's saying that it's an addiction, ya dolt

Shit, I guess you learn something every day

>came here to teach user
>but really it was user who was teaching me

>loose
LOSE weight
your mom has a LOOSE pussy

Cut the computer game time in half at least. Without knowing you personally, I can say with a large degree of certainly I just bought you at least two hours a day to go to the gym or just workout at home.

So you admit to being a summer fag?

Fuck mate...

why do fatties think sweat is the key to weight loss? like you arent sweatin 24/7 and still fat

>muslims

Hell yeah brother. Any recommendations? Im reading The Passage series by Justin Cronin right now. Been through game of thrones and Inheritance series, and a couple others.

Why aren't you using your sol invictus trip? The fuck do you need two trips for? The fuck do you need one trip for, for that matter, but the fuck do you need two trips for??

>Thinking only one person on this board can hate muslims

I'm sure there's plenty, but it's pretty painfully obvious tomato and sol are the same person. Are you only pretending to be retarded or do you really not know that?

I was talking with a friend yesterday about methods of coping with stress.

I had mentioned that when I'm upset, or cannot sleep, or just plain angry, which happens quite often, I go running. Afterwards, I always feel better. It's been something I've done since my mid teens and I'm quite a bit older now.

My friend had said they always sought comfort in food or alcohol but why, if they invariably feel like shit afterward, would they do that? Is this lack of foresight the kind of thing tat leads to unhealthy levels of weight gain?

It's pretty much instant gratification thought process. I don't look better right now after exercising, but during the process of putting food in my mouth, I do feel better. Sure I feel like shit almost immediately after gorging, but it's that few minutes of feeling better with zero effort put into it. In other words, while it can accumulate into depression, it starts with just being lazy.

I listen to mostly non-fiction,

The amazing ones that come to mind are:

The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, by William Shirer

Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story by Arnold

Solday: Reflections of a German Soldier by Siegfried Knappe

Helmet for my Pillow by Robert Leckie

The Rising Sun: The Decline and Fall of the Japanese Empire, 1936-1945 by John Toland.
Overall, John Toland is an amazing writer if one is interested in WW2. His books are full of interesting eye witness accounts. This one in particular has several harrowing accounts from brainwashed japanese soldiers who fail their attempt at suicide rather than surrender. That was one fucked up society. There's one account of a family of japanese civilians repeatedly smashing their heads against sharp rocks rather than being captured by american devils.

Anyway, I tried listeing to the Dark Tower series too, but I couldn't get past the first book. It's... Just dull. But if you want some horror writing, there's an author called Jack Kilborn, whose writing I found pretty damn good and gory.

>Their apendixes evolve to be an R-type boss.
They must be stopped.

You should check out Hardcore History. It's a podcast, dude does like ten hour long series on the First World War, the Mongols, the eastern Front of WW2. it's pretty great

If you don't work out when it's inconvenient then you'll never work out.

>love my computer games
Why don't you stop being a manchild and use that vidya time to exercise instead?

I know what it is and it's shit by comparison because the guy is an annoying dickhead who can't get to the point. I tried listening to the persian one. it was 3,5 hours long. After 1,5 hours he was still talking about the babylonians. What the fuck.

No thanks, I'd rather take an audiobook written by a proper historian, somethin Dan Carlin isn't.

This might be the worst FPH I've ever seen. FPS needs to come back.

Most of the Muslim girls at my Uni are hot.

Why not try posting something rather than bitching about how it's not good enough for you.

I did, fucknut. You're white-knighting a fucking thread, do you realize that? Are you aware of how pathetic you are for doing so? Kill yourself.

SeeAnd either contribute until the thread is up to your standards or fuck off.

As is, you just seem like a whiny bitch.

Perhaps not directly fat hate, but here goes.
>see billboard ad for beer
>something about a better body tagline next to a sexy, fit woman
>about two weeks later it's changed to a sport car
It stayed that way for months, so I know it wasn't a rotating ad. My two thoughts were either the ad was causing fender benders from guys looking at it, or (far more likely) enough women pitched a bitch about "unrealistic standards" and got the ad pulled. Probably the same reason my city doesn't allow topless strip clubs anymore, some fat skanks caught their city councilmen husbands going and now no one can have fun.

this thread sucks

That image is me every time you post

I laughed

>he doesnt post the gif

For ban evasion reasons

Too bad their beliefs make them ugly within

>twink tomato

thats probably the most work she has done in months

End your life fucking tripfag just do it the only thing you're living for is being an edgy pretend celebrity on a datingsite for kirgizian alpaca trimmers

Now dumping to boost this thread up a notch.

>
>The meme is that "high test men" like chicks with big asses and tits and a slim waist, something something breeding potential, etc. etc. But the line between a 'high test' girl and just some fat bitch is pretty blurry, so you get people posting pictures of fat cows with the caption 'H I G H T E S T'. And then naturally it just keeps getting worse.

This is a high test cowgirl.

This one is rage inducing

unfortunately, nothing was lost.

Fat. You mean fat.

Holy kek

End of dump.

Captcha: select all the milkshakes

Sorry i don't label my images

I don't know user, she was kinda hot in the first image. Like, if you're out drunk, you wouldn't mind taking someone like her in the left image with you home.
Kinda sad to see what she's done to herself.

Come on am i the only one contributing

why did you include all that empty space on the right?