God-tier fitness books

Post god-tier fitness books that helped you in more than just muscular gains but also mental or social gains

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2014/01/27/adnan-januzaj-took-student-on-date-to-nandos-in-tracksuit-bottoms-4278512/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Both great desu

Iron Pill is way more Veeky Forums than your cuck pill

this is shit, skimmed the pdf

>hurr dont be needy

that doesnt mean shit if you dont look good

You missed the thesis of the book, which is literally "just be yourself"

It's very good, because it explains what that means.

but yourself is not enough unless you look good.

you cant be a fat slob, for example.

>just bee yourself

thucydides and kissinger's books on there are god tier

Then if being yourself isn't good enough, make yourself better.

Truly do so, don't just put up a facade of being interesting, in shape, etc.

>but yourself is not enough unless you look good.
>you cant be a fat slob, for example.

Well no shit.

The book also doesn't go into detail about explaining why you need to shower and brush your teeth, but that's taken for granted and expected the reader is not mentally retarded

yeah you can. just have to settle for a fat slobbete

but ultimately what matters most is appearance.

without that, you will never have a shot.

>but ultimately what matters most is appearance.

Yes that's quite important and you should do what you can to improve it but it's not the end-all of attraction.

Only retarded /r9k/ users think you need to be a "10/10 6'2-6'4 white chad with a bodybuilder physique and perfect facial genetics", when most guys getting laid the absolute most are manlets who look average to slightly above/below average.

getting laid isnt the issue

noone wants to fuck a whale though

You could just wait until you're in your 30s. By then even single qt3.14s start to want to settle while their biological clocks tick.

If you are Veeky Forums it'll keep them interested in you. You are also at the advantage as you can spread your seed well into your twilight years.

wew cuck

my point is noone wants to settle for scraps

appearances matter, obviously

out of curiosity, just what does a guy do when he's in his 30's and he comes across a decent girl his age that genuine doesnt want kids, or marraige but still wants a monogamous relationship?

buy a lottery ticket

you'll probably find a unicorn before that

but good luck

In my experience there's always something deeply defective about every woman who isn't married by 30 and/or doesn't want children

not him but I guess if you are 30 and not married you are fucked then?

as a male that is

Wut? If you're 30+ just marry a girl in her twenties, bitches love older men

>marriage

fuck that

but the older a girl gets the more she will nag you to settle down, thats the problem.

this. a million percent this.

never seen it bear out any other way.

What's wrong with these books bruh?

Why is it the cuck pill? Is it because it pushes the academic narrative?

I actually bought this, it's pretty good

Just replace her with someone younger when she starts nagging for commitment, I know for a fact that if you're fit, wealthy and charming you can keep dating girls aged 16-23 until you're almost 60, maybe even longer

Who the fuck said cuck pill?

It's god tier books for critical thought

fit yes, charming can be, wealthy no

not poor but not rich so I cant pull the sugar daddy type of stuff

I just want to enjoy my life without marriage drama, ive seen divorce ruin too many lives already

This thread is about the same topic, some great books have been posted.

Take a look.

You don't need to be that rich senpai, even making 50k will make you far richer than 99% of the other men that a college student grill would date

I dont want to be used for money either

ideally I want a girl that is with me cause she likes how I look, not cause I buy her shit.

It doesn't matter if you have $1 in the bank or $1000 000 000 in the bank, if you act like a bitch your woman will spend every penny of it, if you act like a real man you should barely have to spend a cent on grills

metro.co.uk/2014/01/27/adnan-januzaj-took-student-on-date-to-nandos-in-tracksuit-bottoms-4278512/

Why should I read Sartre's Being and Nothingness?