Doing SS, stalling at 60kg squat

What am I doing wrong?

This is what I do.

2x5 15kg
1x5 35kg
1x3 40kgg
1x2 50kg
3x5 60kg

Except I never manage to do the 3x5 60kg. I just can't, I'm god damn shot after one set.

What the fuck am I doing wrong to be so weak?

I eat plenty, get enough protein. I just wish it would go better.

People recommend me to deload, but I have no idea how to do it.

Who is this must thrust

you're doing too many warmups
try 1x5 bar 1x5 half pl 3x5 1plmao

Genetics are a bitch

form

Dude, I have the same problem. Went to doctors and found out that I have iron deficiency anemia.If I have continued working out I would of died of heart failure.
Anybody whos working out and feels tired and powerless should test for it.

Fix your form and eat more.

Are you a woman?
Check 3 things:
1) How long are you resting between sets?
2) Are you eating enough?
3) Are you sleeping enough?
The answer lies in one of those

Treatment?

1. It varies, it can go up to 5 minutes, but usually 2 minutes.

2. I think yes, I get enough proteins. Gotta admit I have shit appetite, I only weigh 120lbs (52kg) at 5'10 (178cm).

3. Yes, plenty.

>Treatment?
Eating lots of iron. When you do, don't mix it with coffee, black tea and milk products, they stop the iron absorption.
If iron is at critical levels, where you could die from it, you need to start eating pills.

Eat more. I'm 65kg right now, and have managed to work my way up to 83kg squat in 3 weeks thanks to noob gains and making myself eat every 3 hours maximum.

Rest isn't super important at this light of a weight, but you should be resting at least 5 minutes.

You also need to gain at least 60 lbs. Eat until you're sick. Aim to eat at least a lb of meat and half a dozen eggs a day to start, then increase your food consumption as you gain weight.

Fix these 2 things and the gains will come faster than you'll believe.

And read the book.

Ive been trying for a year and a half to increase my appetite, to no avail. It's living hell, and my bigest limiting factor.

I try to drink 2L of milk a day, but it gives me insane shits.
Ground beef is expensive, even though manage to reach 600g a day sometimes.

I largely feed on rice and waffles, my diet isn't balanced as fuck, but I try to prioritize caloric foods.

It's the 120@5'10 that's killing you. Serious lifters tend to have bodyweights way away from the average, but someone who puts in the time in the weight room would probably have a hundred pounds on you. Now obviously you need to gain that amount of weight or do it super fast, but you're way underweight as far as strength is concerned.

>Ground beef is expensive, even though manage to reach 600g a day sometimes
Learn to cook good chicken breast, you dip. It's like $9/kg here, and probably cheaper in other countries.

There are so many ways you can flavour it if you don't particularly like the taste. Got a favorite seasoning or pasta sauce? Well it probably tastes amazing on chicken breast. If the low caloric density is a concern, add some olive oil.

this is standard SS warmup, it's fine, you could cut one or two sets from it but it's not supposed to affect your working sets THAT heavily.

This is probably the least likely problem.

Stop jumping to conclusion and asking for treatment? It's certainly NOT some deficiency.

1. You say your resting time varies, but how can you rest 2 minutes and then complain about not getting the set? Rest as long as needed. When I was doing 2xBW squats which isn't that heavy I rested up to 10 minutes sometimes. Resting times are really a meme. Just rest.

2. What do you mean you think? You're extremely underweight. GOMAD is designed for people like you. You need to eat 5k+ calories at at that weight and height.

Well it seems you've already realized the problem yourself, so why make the thread? To find an excuse besides eating? It's really all up to diet. I was in your position and was literally stuck at 40 kg bench because I wasn't eating. Do GOMAD and accepts the shits for a month or two. It's not supposed to last longer than that anyway. You'll gain an insane amount of weight and strength.

Also, did you read the book? Because this is very well explained and I wouldn't surprise if you're doing many things wrong.

>People recommend me to deload, but I have no idea how to do it.

Nevermind it's very clear that you didn't read the book. Please read it. You will fuck up in so many ways if you don't. You could be eating enough but doing the program wrong and stall because of that.

I have read the book. I'm just not supposed to deload that soon, so I have no idea how to do it.

Does the deload differ when you're lifting 100 kg compared to 60 kg? It's the same concept regardless. 10% off, work your way back up.

I'm fairly certain it's either because of your diet, you need to A LOT, LOT LOT, or because you might have progressed to quickly. What was your previous weight, or even better, do you have all the progressions written down since you started?

I started at a 50kg max squat. A while ago I had a 80kg 3x5 DL, somehow I can only do 1x3 60kg now.

Eat more.

So after following the recommendations in the book how to find your starting weight you ended up at 50 kg? Most people don't start at a BW squat but oh well.

How did you progress from 50 -> 60?
How long have you been stuck at 60?
What do you mean a while ago you had 80 kg 3x5 DL? Did you do another program before? SS is 1x5.
What was your starting DL weight? How did you progress to 60?

I got from 50 to 60 in a few weeks, I ran SS a while back.

I've been stuck at 60 for two weeks now.
I ran SS, just had a better DL.

My starting DL weight was 50kg.

Why the fuck are you warming up for 4 sets

>I eat plenty
No you don't. Eat more.

>Bodyweight of 120lbs at a height of 5'10

Didnt know Halloween came this early.

But in all seriousness you need to eat more. Start counting calories and most importantly eat more. Also if it is time for a deload then deload and meticulously work on form. Dont watch rippletoes bullshit squat videos theyre ass or any of that dumb Art of Manliness. Look up Alan Thralls how to squat video. Depth is key

But DL isn't in 3x5 in SS, so you didn't run SS.

50 -> 60 should take 5 workouts at MOST, assuming you're adding 2.5 kg every workout, 3 times per week, so 1.5 weeks. Not a few weeks.

I don't know man, everything you type sounds like you're not doing SS at all, or haven't read the book.

Echoing other comments, warm up is too much. Walk/light row for a 3-5 minutes and then a couple of walking lunges to get your body through the ROM and then squat bar only, 1/2 plate, then working set mate. That's plenty. If you work a manual sort of job even less probably

From experience, if you're working a manual job you tend to need more warming up on a lot of movements - you don't have the jacked up hip flexors of someone who sits all day but things still get tight or stiff from (over)use.

>Not the weakest person on Veeky Forums anymore

But dude just keep on gaining weight and you should power through this. Eat until full and then some

> this is standard SS warmup

Who cares? It's fucking too much warm up for such a baby weight.
OP, do TWO warm up sets, like one 10xbody weight and one 5x1/5 pl8, then you do your 3x5 work set.

Okay, thanks.

Fucking eat you sissy

Are people still getting trolled by SS lmao

I started being 180cm and 58kg. This is king of skeletons. On my first week I squatted 3x5x60kg.

EAT MORE
A
T

M
O
R
E

Don't listen to As a novice, you need to squat a lot in order to really carve in your mind the proper form. It's not only about warming up.

That being said, I agree that SS warmups become too much volume after not so long (think 2 months). When you start really struggling because you're worn out for your working sets, then you can reduce the volume of your warmups.
But this is not what is happening now. For now you just need to eat more. And I'm not even talking about bulking. You don't have sufficient glycogen to sustain a real workout, let alone to build muscles between your training sessions.

not op, but I am iron deficient and didn't know the thing about dairy blocking iron absorption. thx senpai

Same, thanks senpai

Some plebian high schooler from Brazil
>I know the school

She's fucking hot dude. Is she a slut?

Bump

for what purpose? it's established, OP is a 120lb faggot who doesn't eat enough.

>good chicken breast
And if you can't bulk buy breast for cheap, whole chickens can be much cheaper than breast alone.

Her face looks like she's pushing 30, from which shitty fucking favela is she from?

I have iron deficient anemia too but it doesn't affect me, maybe it's different for you. It's more a case of I get tired quicker (in the day). So I just go in the morning. Must be something else?

It was hyperbole, but her face doesn't looks like a high schooler's

How the FUCK do people want skellies to eat more? That shit doesn't happen overnight you stupid sacks of shit.

You can't make your stomach grow.

No, but you can eat more calorie dense shit you idiot.

which fills you more you fucktard. 400g of leafy greens sure as fuck fill less than 400g of peanut butter.

Jesus christ, this fucking board.

Are you fucking retarded? You need less peanut butter to get the same amount of calories from a pound of spinach. What will fill more space? 500 calories of peanut butter or 500 calories of spinach?
Fucking retarded skeletons

Skellies will have a harder time eating 500kcals of pb than 500kcals of spinach.

Who can't eat a few spoonfuls of peanut butter?

no

>45kg OHP
>74kg BP
>104kg DL
>100kg Squat

Will I make it, Veeky Forums?

5 minutes is excessive, if you are resting more than 2 minutes you are being a little bitch

>but I lift heavy

Yeah, I do 30 minutes of squats with sets 90%+ my 1 RM with no more than 1-2 minutes of rest between sets, don't be such a pussy

your bp is lacking

Wanna know how I know you've never pulled more than 3plate in your life, you pathetic DYEL piece of shit?

Here's a tip: get to minimum 2/3/4/5 before you start mouthing off like an ignorant cunt.

FORM

I bet your ankle mobility is shit. At least it was in my case, when stalling at 60kg.