>tfw I think I actually have a chance with a qt

>girl starts talking to me on fb
>shes really hot i think its all a big joke or something
>its actually not
>we chat for a few days
>try not to get sexual in fear of scaring her away
>shes replying less and less
>got left on seen today
Did i mess it up? I dont usually talk to girls so idk. She seemed to be enjoying our conversations, i was cracking jokes and she seemed to find me funny but now i feel like im anoyying her. Im not gonna say anything else i feel like its over.

>at college
>cute girl walks up and starts talking to me
>everything going fine
>she asks me out right then and there
>say yes
>wake up

What's the point, Veeky Forums?

>TFW a girl walked about .5 meter next to me today

> mfw I am more stylin than her.

>a girl asked my number to a friend of mine
>Girl called me today
>I wanna fuck her so bad
>Dont know what to do since shes a friend's ex gf

> mfw this used to be a fitness board till you losers invaded

>in gym
>doing my thing
>girl that I think is cute and I think she mirin from time to time comes by
>she's now a trainer
>asks if I am using a bench, say no
>get up and about to move my stuff when she just grabs my paper towels that are full of my sweat
>try to grab it before her and we touch hands
>tell her that I don't want her to touch my sweaty paper towels since they are dirty
>"lol I don't mind it's ok."

....That's weird to me. I'd never touch someone elses fucking sweaty paper towels

>tfw saw a girl I know at the gym
>tfw too scared to talk to her

GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME! WHY AM I SO SCARED OF GIRLS?! WHY CANT I TALK TO THEM?!

Lmaooo

>got left on seen today

This was huge reason I stopped fucking with facebook, and is one of the reasons I no longer care to communicate over text with people. To know that someone has blatantly ignored you is legit a painful fucking experience.

Call it beta call it whatever the fuck you want but honest to god that shit lit me the fuck up.

>tfw you will never get with that qt who you walk past everyday to work

Im gonna stop as well. Once college starts this fall ill try to talk to real human beans.

Hahaha please tell me you have her the "nigga wtf?" face.

>tfw new pc so no face

Why not call them out on it? I mean they think of you that little at least call them out on it then when they try to backpedal and be all

"Oh sorry I just had to do something."

Then just delete them.

>tfw made out with a girl and rubbed her tits and clit on the weekend
She wasn't really my type but I'm still happy since this is the first time that I've done anything sexual with a grill since I broke up with my fiancé over a year ago, also according to a female friend lots of grills want my dick but I've been oblivious to it

>Look up
>Make eye contact with a girl
>She smiles
>Immediately look away, become worried she's judging me, and start thinking about my acne and how ugly it makes me

How will I do that? What should I say?

>Qt on tinder gives me her number
>we text for like an hour, and for once in my life I'm the one who just stops replying out of nowhere
>now that I have the social validation that I'm not hideous, I don't even wanna date anymore. I am brimming with confidence
>now I suddenly understand why girls do that shit all the time

NEVER message first

>tfw grills always spill spaghett around me
>tfw this causes me to spill spaghett
>tfw autism
>tfw no gf

sadfrog.gif

Often times she'll have mutual friends and then word will spread that you're a desperate or beta faggot.

Like I had a friend who told me that my gf told everyone I busted in like 5 min lol

I-is 5 minutes really that bad?

Bless your heart.

If it's a close friend then don't fuck her or at least talk to him.

If it's an acquaintance then it depends. I'd fuck her in that case.

This girl had 0 mutual friends with me. She added me in some autistic discussion and started messaging me.
Next day she didnt message back so i started messaging first every day. Then i got seenzoned.

Is it worse to be a sperg when being mired? Or to be in a relationship but is possibly asexual. Because my girlfriend seems to not give three shits about me physically. We kiss but that's ever it. I send her stuff from time to time to see if she'll reply to it or if she will mire. But nothing. Nope. Leaves it on seen or read and then doesn't reply.

This is why I want to cheat. So fucking bad.

>I-is 5 minutes really that bad?

5min is like posting a single meme in a day full of browsing the 'ch0n

She just sounds cold. Are you happy with her?

I usually just make the girl cum before I even put my dick in her, then you don't have to worry about how long you last or if you're satisfying her because she's already satisfied. Fucking her is just a bonus for her at that point. This is also what I tell people who worry about their dick size.

Although this might just be something for couples.

I don't understand what you're relationship is like. Have you never done more than kiss? Do you almost exclusively communicate through digital means?

>you're

Goddammit

Nope. I'd say I don't know but in reality that's just a no.

She's a wonderful gal. And she's happy when she talks to me. She wants to talk to me A LOT. But when I try to mention anything sexual or get in the mood. Or even just send her stuff from time to time I get nothing. Maybe a laugh, or whatever joke she cracks about something irrelevant, sometimes even a subject change.

I'd be fine with it if she would just tell me why. what the fuck. She's only touched my dick once in this whole year.

>qt asían gril came knocking on my door
>we smile at a each other & start having a long conversation
>for some reason she tells me autism will no longer an ache to man kind
>she gets my # and leaves but not before giving a piece of paper with some "contact" info
>am I making it
>wait for her to distance herself so I don't look needy looking at the paper right away
>look at the paper
>jw.org

>break eye contact immediately all the time
>never even know if a girl would have smiled
>they probably think I'm just some creep they caught stating at them
>tfw I have such low confidence I can't even begin to comprehend that a girl would even find me slightly attractive

We talk a lot over text because we're busy but I see her quite often. We're alone even more so. If I try to make advances she tells me to calm down and stops everything. And I'm a fairly attractive guy but to be in a position where I feel completely unwanted is frustrating. I'm pretty close to look for a girl to satisfy me physically.

She sounds more like a friend than a girlfriend.
Also shes cheating on you or a lesbian.

You'll never know until you ask.

And if you're worried that asking her will cause you two to split, remember that this is ALREADY a big enough problem for you that you're considering cheating.

You can only grow closer from this or stop wasting your time, it's a win either way as long as you ask.

>a guy smiled at you today

lol

Possibly. Might justify me just leaving then.

And you make a great point. Next time I talk to her I'll bring it up.

Sex is an important part of a relationship. You shouldn't demand it but it needs to be there in some way. You should talk to her about it.

Just say that you don't want to push her to do anything but "to be in a position where I feel completely unwanted is frustrating. I'm pretty close to look for a girl to satisfy me physically"

I'll talk to her about it. Thanks guys.

Hopefully it can clear things up. Shit hurts man...

Was it worth it

I have everything in life. Good house, good car, good family, good friends, decent job with reasonable pay. I can afford to indulge any hobby, anytime. If I want a new model, or new book, new game, new fucking computer, I can walk out and pay cash on the spot. I'm not even afraid of dying anymore, really. I'm pretty content with what I have.

All I want before I die is for the woman I love to love me.

holy fuck are you me??

Vice versa

I have nothing in life. Live with parents, no car, don't talk to parents, no friends, no job and no money. I can't afford to get into any hobby. If I want a new model, or new book, new game, new fucking computer I can't walk out because I have social anxiety. I want to die.

There is nothing I want anymore in life other then the sweet gift of death.

how does one get even get to the point of being this pathetic?