Short Guys

Manlets keep going there is hope for you guys. Don't let these memes get to you. You will find a qt that will love you more than you can imagine.

wtf, why would she write that

>TFW no gf that looks like a dog

For every bro on the 'ch0n, there's a qt out there waiting patiently

Yes 100% every one will make it

>Be 5'8
>Start college, first year.
>Hit the gym hard for 4 months
>Get to go from 200lbs to 170lbs
>There's this girl who talked to me since first day of college, and we get along really well.
>I fall for her, yet I'm still fat, and want to show her the best of me (physically)
>I spend less time with her, and more on studying because finals and gym.
>Last day of semester, and I look and feel like shit because couldn't sleep in 2 days.
>I saw her, she smiled to me and then she went with this guy shorter than me. Like 5'5.
>They're going out.

To this point, I was dead inside. I just bought 2 chicken breast burgers, and one order of 20 nuggets. And ate them alone at home, thinking about what went wrong with me.

>keep going

I definetly will but it's 5x harder to make it as a manlet

>I like short buff guys who like dogs, Manly men because I'm not very girly I need someone who can keep up

What the fuck does that even mean?! Keep up with what? A vet tech?! PFFFT

It's only harder if you think it's harder

It means can you give her good dick

I swipe left whenever I see people using that dog filter.

>27 miles away
Is the poon really worth it user?

She requires it twice a day.

Non-negotiable.

>tfw live in Brazil
I'm 5'10 and that's pretty much perfect height here, the average male is like 5'7 or something lmao

Breh, any advice for a bro from the 'ch0n about to visit your country?

>meme

Depends on where you're staying

>south
Just be chill everyone's just minding their own business.

>anywhere
Never leave your hotel with anything but your clothes

dont sex any of the chicks. hoes be after your green card bro and most likely get AIDS

>implying anything less than that is acceptable in a healthy relationship

How manlet are you? if you're 5'8+ then it's not that much harder at all you fuck

I once met up with this girl from tinder (she ended up being obsessed and it was fucking weird) and I'm barely 5'10
One of the first things she said was "you're actually taller than I was expecting" and then a few weeks later that I was "the most attractive guy she's ever met"
King of manlets is where it's at

kek, yeah, manlets on Veeky Forums are getting hope by reading this

except you're forgetting that by ''short guys'' she means guys that are 5'8", 5'9" and 5'10", and not any shorter than that

my girlfriend's best friend is 1.45m (4'9) and her boyfriend for years was 1.6m (5'2).
you can get a girlfriend no matter your height as long as you're smart,handsome, or fit.
if you're autistic you wont get a girl even if you're all the 3 above.

Kek, we're not forgetting. Everyone on here knows 5'10" is the king of manlets.

MFW I live in the Netherlands.
MFW my 6 foot Height is literally the average

>Measured my height 2 years ago and it was 5'8
>Measured it a month ago it was 5'10
>it has been years since i stopped growing so for literally 2 fucking years i thought i was 2 inches shorter than i was.

Double check your measurements lads, always.

Enjoy that zika

I know a girl who who only goes for short guys. Says kissing tall guys is like kissing her dad. She's 4'10".

every guy is a tall guy to her

studie there, iam 6 foot.
hardest for years of my life, when the average dutch girl is 5'10. anyway, fucked alot of those girls since they didnt really care much about height. back in germany iam a bit above average..

Am I the only one who is disgusted with that filter? I felt nauseous every time some bitch I did lessons with would use it

I just signed up for classes today, there were at least 20 girls I'd fuck in that line. Stop being a beta. I got the number of the girl next to me, she started the conversation because I was so focused on making the perfect schedule. Also, they're not going to last, she'll be available again soon.

thats strange, I notice it's usually the crazy short girls who chase after really tall guys mor than anything.
At my height (5'10") I'd have more luck dating a 6'2" girl than I would a 4'10"