How are you not Chad Thundercock yet?

How are you not Chad Thundercock yet?

Jesus christ mate

This is actually pretty funny, any pics of guy who sent the message?

kek. got any more?

why would you post the number

maybe he doesn't care

cuz hes not a lil worry fag like u, u prolly struggle with anxiety dont u

>mfw everything I see a phone picture with a full battery, I nod and think "nice"

He's an NPC bodybuilder, you wouldn't stand a chance m7

Because I have a weak jaw and don't know how to get a better one.
>inb4 chew gum
Most gum are soft as fuck.

I'll repeat my question, any pics of the guy who sent the message?

Stay jello

Tom Green?

Ugly face
Rape stache
Small arms
Shit physique

>still gets more pussy than u

why'd you delete it :^)

user to the rescue

That face is fucking shit tier

Lol fucker

I don't understand is this the OP who sent the farts message and got a phone number as the reply?

Ahah she probably sent him some faggot's number instead of hers.

Great body

Are you from the 90s?

So wise

Tinder has a lot of spam bots that usually just send out a number as their first message so you text and they get your info

>ITT people who don't use tinder
It's an advertisement scheme, if you text the number you get a reply to register at some paysite.

>le "omg so ocd low battery" ebig meme

clap clap fucking clap
youre hilarious

Just say anything and you'll start a convo. Also don't be below a 8/10 on your facial aesthetics

When she said "thanks you too" she was replying to "have a good day" not speaking about your ass idiot

I guess that's why she was letting me give her those backshots two days ago, plus im only talking about how to START A CONVO.

you seem too thirsty, you already complimented her ass once, doing it again makes you seem fixated

Wtf is a backshot?

That's why you niggas don't get pussy. You're too scared to say shit on a random dating app. Let her know you want to fuck and if she's down she'll fuck

Hitting that ass from the back kiddo

your convos are fucking cringe/10, 0 game

guess who fucked tho? stay mad and talk shit on a cantonese puppet show board

If you aren't BTFOing whales are you really using Tinder?

Pfffft like I don't get that punani
>pic related
It means "hey" in swedish nigger language

I believe you.

These betas need the redpill. You faggots don't think women are shallow too? If you got the looks then being alpha like will work. Romancing is a lie.

>swimming in that pussy

I thought tinder could help, i actually get some matches now and then of 6/10 women and we can start talking.

i ask about them, comment on something in their photo's, etc.

its just so fucking boring it takes so much out of me just to start typing some random response to my conversations.

why the fuck do people still have mustaches

If there's anything I learned, is that saying "hi" doesn't work most of the time

In swedish but basically me asking if she's really 18 and she laughs and says bye

lol you're a total retard. 'i-is it a no? I'm okay with it. is it???' shit man epic are you a PUA yet

AHAHAH ok kid. Keep circling around when you talk to girls and get no where. I asked to fuck and i got to fuck. Keep "wooing" and trying to be "cool" to girls

you realize that you're just texting them and acting this insecure and outcome-dependent would fuck you up big time irl with confident girls? but hey guys, she let me bang!!

Swedish girls only want BBC

>haha på riktigt xD?

Get a bag of big league chew. Usually like 2 American dollars

>because you use tinder for long lasting relationships
Jusus Christ

Quality over quantity.
You would know if you had not been autimso in your teenage years and now pretending to be some "alpha" ladies-man on Veeky Forums because you have gotten laid on an app that designed for hookups.

Why so bitter user? Did your phone die on you when you were a kid?

Your insecurity hurts

muhammed snälla gå
Om du är vit och skriver sådär, kys.

Men vem fan tar sho gäri seriöst? De fattar väl att jag bara försöker få dem att garva

Oh yeah what's your suggestion straight out tell them I don't use emojis cause I'm autistic and don't get them?

cringe

ITT:

>autism

How do you guys still don't get it?
Most girls use tinder just for the ego boost, they don't even expect someone to start a convo, let alone want to have one.

>but i banged this...
Yeah, sometimes some desperate girls or sluts are dtf, but that not the norm.

>Most girls dont wanna bang you
>If they do they're sluts
Veeky Forums mentality kek

I talked about girls om tinder, not girls in general you autist. And its not some mentality, i talked to girls outside of the internet, maybe you should try that too.

You didn't have sex with her. You probably desperately sent her a picture of your ass and she said "haha thanks" or nothing at all.

how about not try to come across as a dumb faggot

this is beyond pathetic. kill yourself