Bulking is too hard

bulking is too hard

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NU8Dh6eY33M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eat pizza and cake. How do you think fatties bulk so well?

cutting is too hard

i already have fast food 2-3 times a week and eat quiznos 5ish times a week at work..

will i gain muscle eating at maintenance? i put on 12 pounds in the past 10 weeks but my weight is stalling now..

THEYRE BOTH IMPOSSIBLE

>bulking on 3000 calories
>5lbs veggies a day
>100g fiber a day
>still fucking hungry all the time

Eating more often is loads easier than eating bigger meals

And it leads to lower overall protein balance
4-5 meals a day, with 4 hours in between each one

bulking is so fucking easy you turd

so many tasty things you can eat

It becomes easier over time senpai. Making calories shakes helps a ton

>eat lots of things
>pick up heavy things

Wow so fucking hard.

what are good things to bulk on and what the fuck is protein balance

I dunno, my go to is to roast a ton of chicken pieces and potatoes with some spices. Tasty and cheap.

Lasagna is good

I like milk so I drink plenty of whole milk

Just think of things you like and pick whats calorie dense. Don't be one of those failures who trying to bulk on chicken breast and brown rice.

>trying to bulk on chicken breast and brown rice

i did this because i eat like a fat piece of shit

it just werks m8

Ice cream + protein powder x F
Peanut butter, bread (homemade is cheaper and WAAAY better), milk, pasta x F

Watch furious pete and matt stonie vids x F

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NU8Dh6eY33M

What is the problem with chicken breast on your bulk?
Perfect protein intake, while you make up the calories with other stuff

Any fitizens struggling with bulking and want to add eachother on myfitnesspal to keep ourselfs in check?

I'll do this with you user

>Staying up for 20 hours in a day

Ramsey96

What can I do to drink some of my calories? I drink 500-700 ml of milk a day already and don't really want to drink more of it. I'd like to avoid supplements and premade shakes for now since they are pretty expensive.

I am trying to eat 5 meals a day, 3.5k kcal in total. But oftentimes I fail to do so as eating this much is new to me. I know I can get there gradually, but although it may seem funny, eating this much and going to the gym is pretty big investment to me and I don't want any of it to go to waste.

How important is the actual food quality while bulking? I try to balance my macros and not only watch my calorie and protein intake, but you guys here seemingly ate whatever the fuck you wanted in the process according to this thread.

Oats, whole milk, eggs, brotein
There you now have no excuses

If you are a skeleton and find it hard to eat a lot.
Calories > protein > food quality

If you are a fatty and have to be careful when bulking.
Food quality > protein > calories.

I am a former fatty and I bulked the first time by just eating what I wanted with a shitload of protein. I got strong and made mad gains, but I got fat again.

Now I have to eat cleanly as fuck when bulking, but because I have a big appetite it isn't a problem to get enough calories even with healthy "clean" foods.

But for skeletors who can settle for just one chocolate bar instead of a multipack. Calories should come before everything, because if you fail to hit your calories, you aint gainin.

Buy a carb source. Mix 400g of it with 2l of whole milk. """Enjoy""".

>500ml full cream milk - 350kc
>3 scoops protein powder - ~600kc
>2 bananas - 180kc
>2 eggs - 160kc
>2 tbsp peanut butter - 200kc
>2 scoops ice cream - ~200-300kc
>1 cup oats - 100kc
>total: 1900kc

What's the problem? You can literally drink one of the best tasting shakes out there and basically meet your maintenance weight

Holy shit I have no idea how to use this app other than log shit. How do you add people

Thanks, that sounds reasonable. I've been trying to eat clean as I thought that it wouldn't hurt as I had to rewind my eating habits completely, but some lasagne wouldn't hurt occasionally desu.

On what calorie excess have you been bulking? I know most people say 600, but I've read about people eating two times their maintenance. I've added about 1000 on top of my tdee.

>a large milkshake from any fast food place has 1.2k calories

dude cmon

Not that user but i added you
Lets do this

bulking is a meme. after cutting my bulk weight down 20 pounds my resting heartbeat dropped from 72- 80 bpm to 60. blood pressure dropped even more dramatically, I used to feel it when I was even slightly nervous. not even finished losing weight yet.

gaining massive amounts of weight quickly ruins your body.

how much weight did you gain per week?

probably 1-2 pounds. I don't think the rate you put it on matters much. After a certain point your body can't really adjust well to the excess weight, that point is dictated by your build.

You bulked over 15%, didnt you??

Who said that was acceptable??

>You bulked over 15%, didn't you??

yes.

>Who said that was acceptable??

all of the fitness community. need a calorie surplus to grow muscle, etc.

You are a fucking idiot you know that?

you think that's hard? try bulking as a vegetarian. fucking absurd
most of the "fitness community" is retarded. you don't need a 90,000 surplus to grow muscle, only 200-300, and eating clean still matters

>1900 calories
>maintenance

not everyone's a 5'5 indian.

The average caucasian male (that isn't a basement dweller) has an average TDEE ranging 2800-3200.

the average caucasian male is a basement dweller, so your sample is bad. regardless i'm pretty sure that number is closer to 2500

Yeah probably.

An active caucasian male should have 2800-3200 would've been a better way to say it.

A basement dweller who's 5'9 and a bit fat prolly burns 2200-2500 at most.

basement dweller's on the low end of that, and you'd have to be really active or pretty lean and big to be at 3000

This, what the fuck it's so easy.
Get a blender, put 2-3 scoops of whey, fruits, various nuts, oats, breakfast cereals, whatever you want. Mix it, 800 calories easily, since it's all liquid you're hungry again an hour later.
Just what's so hard about it? You could easily score 2-3000 calories a day of this liquid shit.

Just got to stick with it user. It gets easier.

One day you'll be complaining about how hard it is to eat less then 3k.