Just be confident, bro

>Just be confident, bro

youtube.com/watch?v=DmP1ier3R30

No one says this

If ur ugly just kill yourself youll never get a gf

fake as shit

learn to live with rejection, you'll experience rejection a lot. don't let it get to you.

The video is probably cherrypicking nonsense, but I'm sure that the girls would be a lot more "Get the fuck away from me, creep.."

Funny thing is raise the average girls' age To maybe 30 years old and they'll be all over the guy if they're single. They're sexual appeal just drops that much quicker than men.

american culture is so sick

>Funny thing is raise the average girls' age To maybe 30 years old and they'll be all over the guy if they're single.
But the guy won't be all over them and they'll take to tumblr to complain about how all of the good men are taken, whatever happened to chivalry, etc.

delete this

this girl is my ideal, tiny qt who is mature enough to initiate
and the only girls i attract are pudgy (high test my ass) girly-girly dumb bitches
hold me Veeky Forums

>Greentext strawman of Chad
Take your bullshit back to /r9k/ you limpwristed faggot

You know what, I am really beginning to be confident with myself, here is me from two days ago. Thoughts OP?

nice to see a fellow r/redpill subscriber

dont bother these sheeple will never be truly enlightened gentlesirs like ourselves

there is no spoon ~ neo

Americucks do it to themselves. They get what they deserve.

>tfw no pudgy high test girly girls are attracted to you

getting the "just b urself n confident :)" lecture is honestly torture. i know people mean well but it genuinely does the opposite.

Christ I've never seen such a poorly acted fake video.

because the qt mature isn't attractive to you

The first part is real, the second part is fake or they are gay

"just be confident" obviously won't work when you're 2/10 at best. sucks to be you then.

> Falling for this redpill meme

That only happens to maybe 10-15% of girls who smoke/drink/eat like shit during their early 20's and college years. Most girls are smart enough to stay skinny since they're constantly bombarded with it everyday.

You'll still get rejected at 30 and she will have a Chad husband.

>That only happens to maybe 10-15% of girls who smoke/drink/eat like shit during their early 20's and college years
So 80% of them? Ok

>Most girls are smart enough to stay skinny
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Are you a non-American?

Women peak between 17-23, and they "hit the wall" before 30. For every hot 30 year old woman there are a dozen hot 22 year olds.

I was on the Inter-Fraternity Council at the campus where the youtubers from this channel do their pranks and one time had to tell the chick to get lost because she was trying to get into a rush event while crossdressing as a guy.

>That only happens to maybe 10-15% of girls who smoke/drink/eat like shit during their early 20's and college years.
Ridiculous. 90% of non-celebrity women hit the wall well before 30.

>You'll still get rejected at 30 and she will have a Chad husband.
The real Chads are going MGTOW.

>tfw no girls are attracted to you

>The real Chads are going MGTOW.
Lmao ok mate. Fuck out of here.

Angry roastie detected.

Back to /r/feminism.

>roastie
Fuck off back to /r9k/ """friend""". We don't like your kind here.

Triggered.

>We don't like your kind here.
I've been here longer than you. You leave.

2016: the summer Veeky Forums died
Tragedy stuck as the /r9k/ quarantine finally burst, releasing waves of incel bullshit on innocent bystanders of adjacent boards

Literally everything on this channel is staged

>implying Veeky Forums is a swole version of /r9k/