HELP!

HELP!
CHAD MCTHUNDERCOCK IS COMING OVER TO MY GFS HOUSE TOMORROW TO """""""HELP STUDY"""""""
AND IDK WTF TO DO PIC RELATED IS HIM HELP

BUMP
HELP WHAT DO I DO

Uh...Stop worrying. Just go hangout at her crib and watch tv or something so your present.. but not in the way.

I'd unironically dump her desu

fuck some other girl before he cucks you, thats the only way out bro

>that guy
>chad

he is a brad at best

you'll probably still get cucked but

Update.

Said no to this fucking shit and told her "Oh sure go ahead and hang out with him alone tomorrow *upside emoji face* just don't get mad if I decide to go party with my coworkers.

Then she sent me this screenshot of her chat with fucking CHAD.

WAIT A SECOND FUCK SHE'S LYING TO ME AND FAKED A TEXT ACCOUNT LOOK AT THE DUPLICATE "You sure?"

laugh my sides off

Bros, be honest.

How many times have I gotten cucked already?

isn't it infuriating when your intelligence is undermined. what-a dumb cunt

jesus christ user just dump this bitch

fuck her mind games, life is too short to worry about this kind of shit

>tfw my friend killed himself a year ago over some shit exactly like this

Just dump her. You obviously don't trust her at all so even if she had no intention of banging this guy the relationship still wouldn't work.

She's probably already fucked him, you idiot.

Look at the way she's responding. Youre a fucking mark, OP. I'm sorry.

I would just straight up confront her about it and gauge her response.

There's nothing you can do, Louis. The second she agreed she'd shown her intent.

it sounds like you're not even in college yet. Holy shit just dump her, enjoying your early 20s and fuck every Stacy you can. Why are you hung up on this??

we need to see more of the convo
it's easy to spot whether someone is bullshitting

dude this is fucking surreal, a bunch of autists on a taiwanese fish fry forum are all universally telling you to dump this bitch. These are people who can barely wipe their own ass, let alone lift, and they'll all agreeing that you should dump this bitch.

Personally, I think you should dump this bitch.

ITT: OP cucks himself

Don't be a fool. This "vhad" is so deep in the friend zone he has weird as fuck inside jokes involving gossip about another girl. This dude clesrly just chills with chicks and might even be a homosexual. Don't ruin what you have, OP. Cheers -bando

We don't need to see anything. If you can't trust your girlfriend, it's over. Kill it.

If she's actually cheating on OP is irrelevant at this point.

Im pretty sure we've come to a verdict. Now you gotta execute

Don't let it happen.

This D E S U

If you can't trust her; i.e. she's given you enough of a reason for you to not trust her, then kill it. Not worth the mental anguish on your part.

Fucking tripfag please leave

>trusting anyone ever
top fucking pleb

If you can't trust your own girlfriend then you shouldn't have one. You'll be fucking tormented every time she speaks to another man, even if she's just being friendly.

>cal state long beach
Small world. My brother is going there. Its a party school apperantly. You're definetly getting cucked.

this is bullshit. you can not trust someone partly due to knowing that we are human and occasionally give in to our primal urges regardless of consequences and still be with them

you're a fucking moron. trust means nothing, it's literally just a word.

your girl can get dicked by anyone and even if you disagree with cheating you could do the same.

OP... there is nothing wrong with having doubts and/or having a gut feeling that something is going on.

In the day and age we live in....Call it reasonable paranoia.

"life is a romantic comedy guys!!!!"
You're a fucking idiot. See:

give him a condom so he doesnt get her pregnant

Clearly he's been trying to make moves on her and this study date won't be the last

>His name is Taylor
Only a matter of time until he cucks you dude

But for real - if you straight up told her to cancel this date and she did it without a problem, that's a good sign. If you want to make sure she really did cancel offer to come over and cook her dinner or something while she studies then you guys can eat when she's done.

>hes into skinny pretty girls
Translation:hes out of my league
Second translation:hes really hot and i want him

lmao my thanks to the highschooler offering his opinions re: women.

wew lad

Lying bitch

Here's the thing about this: probing makes you look insecure and paranoid, and not probing means you could possibly miss what's right under your nose, if it's anything. If you probe and it's nothing, you just look like a tool and if she wasn't going to cheat before, she's more likely to now. It's probably the only option that will give you peace, though. Even if you don't probe and she doesn't cheat, you'll still be paranoid.

Man, this thread fucking sucks.

I'm cringing @ the level of insecurity in OP's texts. It's better to just shut the fuck up and break up rather than look like a weak pussy bitch.

Any girl in a relationship who invites dudes over to her house to study is worthy of being single. There are Starbucks at every corner, university libraries, public libraries, the mall, and literally millions of places outside of the house that could have been chosen. Next she'll be going to movies and dinner with this guy.

Stay beta.

"Oh yeah its just an inside joke haha"
Why are women so bad at covering up lies? They will lie to your face without a problem but when contradicted and have a need to make up a lie they will say the stupidest fucking shit that makes no sense and expect you to believe. My sister does it all the time. I fucking hate it. They act as if we're retarded and will just believe them.

Dude she's already fucked him, I'm sorry to break it to you.
"He's into skinny pretty girls", yeah he's also into her. Just look at the way she responds to your questions... I am willing to bet money that she has already sucked him off or at least done something with him.

Who the fuck invites someone over "to study"?
What is this? A fucking episode of friends?
I can't believe you're so naive OP.

I am not kidding or trolling when I say this: I would have serious conversations with her in person (not text), check her reaction and body language... if she seems like she's lying dump her on the spot and never speak to her again. On to the next one.

Highschooler?
I've fucked more than 40 women and I'm 22. The reason I say "dont trust anyone" is because I've had girls tell me that their boyfriends are pussies and boring as I'm fucking them. I've had girls ask me to slap them and punch them in the ribs when I only just met them a few hours earlier... I could go on. How anyone can trust a women in this day and age is fucking insane.
Enjoy being a mark

Work on your insecurities first, second, if she does cheat on you, what are you, 17? Go bang another bitch. The fuck is wrong with you kids these days.

cool man hey I read that 4 chan post too lmao

awkward how you're borderline verbatim regurgitating it.

WEW LAD

>cool man hey I read that 4 chan post too lmao
what Veeky Forums post?

I'm trying to bait and switch with playing the studying thing and I know if she says yes then she's been fucking behind my back.

this

you know the one copypasta that you're regurgitating now to make up your stories?

lmfao.

fuck you're a mad chad dude bro post your pictures man please I wanna see an ALPHA PUSSY FUCKER

you know those kinda alpha pussy fuckers who spend all their free time on a anime imageboard Veeky Forumsness section.

holy shit cant stop laughing.

but nah man ur heaps alpha and shit man wow watch out ladies this guys a real cunt thumper 8)

Ian it's time to find a new girlfriend.

Ian hits the gym HARD while TAYLOR studies his girlfriend's vagina

insecure beta cuck detected
are you a manlet?

lol being this fucking immature and stupid thank god I am not 19 anymore.

"you're a fucking moron. trust means nothing, it's literally just a word. "

Are you for real? Trust is a very real human emotion that people use in almost every context possible. The fact that you can even buy stuff online shows that you have trust in a system... and other people.

Ian dump her right now or you will forever regret it when

1. she dumps you

2. taylor fucks ur bitch anyway

Jesus Christ, Ian, what are you trying to accomplish here?

His girlfriend's name is Leslie Perez 2bh

>ridiculous
Anytime someone says that, they're usually lying.Just dump her, he's probably fucked her and is coming around for seconds. She'll be "studying" alright, studying his dick.

what copy pasta you tit? there is no copy pasta
holy shit you're a faggot
not everyone on this site is as autistic as you and if you've seen a post similar to the one i made... it might have actually been my post, you gay cunt

stay mad though

you're an idiot. i mean, it would take too long to explain to you why you're an idiot... but you'll learn, in time. when you do learn the lesson... remember this

On election day, she texted me, asking me if I would be interested in an open relationship. I told her that should she ever consider this option again we'd be done.

How does this factor in?

ITT: Lies on the internet.

ITT: Pathetic insecure losers

ITT: Dissillussioned NEETs who cannot commit

I have fucked well beyond your number, I am also vastly older. I had the same experiences as you do. The difference is that I dont let myself become bitter because I cucked some guy once or ten times.

This thread is quality fucking entertainment. I gotta get to fucking sleep but I can;t miss the ending.

Anyone else concerned by the invention of snapchat for this reason? She could be recieving pics of Taylor's junk daily and poor Ian would have no proof of a way of knowing.
If i ever get a gf im making sure she deletes her snapchat.

Shut the fuck up Brandon. You have no life experience to even give advice on this sort of thing.

Each to their own. You can be 60 and still a fucking mug. You'll learn your lesson one day, rest assured.

>open relationship
LOL well now I'm convinced you're just trolling

This is actually cringeworthy just break it off and retain the dignity of ending it on your terms. Before even that gets taken away from you.

Dude... Stop, your insecurities are showing. At this rate she will dump you for being a beta faggot loser.

Youre not seeing these stupid Australians playing you so youll fuck it up?

yeha man ALPHA CUNT WRECKERS regularly get into ANONYMOUS anime imageboard fights about their chad status.

> pp--ppplease believe I fucked over 4000 GURLZ raw dog and they were all married to CEOs and they said my dik is so big man and i came on their BOOBZZZZ.

holy fuck this is genuinely the hardest ive laughed at this shit Veeky Forums forum in ages.

you truly are a fucking gem user.

>asking me if I would be interested in an open relationship.
IF THEY ASK THIS YOU DUMP THEM ON THE SPOT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU
You asked for this

>t bro
>>>
> Anonymous 07/26/16(Tue)20:13:10 No.38058586▶
> (OP)
>>that guy
>>chad
>he is a brad at best
>you'll probably still get cucked but
>>>
> Anonymous 07/26/16(Tue)20:1
>If i ever get a gf im making sure she deletes her snapchat.
no wonder youre single

You just need to be a 1337 deus ex hacker and bug her phone.

Shes a dumb whore.
The guy saying women cant be trusted is an idiot. They can be trusted. But not all of them. Especially not this bitch.
Just the fact that she asked that means that you werent enough for her. She needed more from day 1.

you're starting to sound like a wizard lmao keep on cracking off to cartoons gayboy

Dude, youre 22. What could you possibly know?

You barely know what the inner core philosophy of social constructivism and why you in a meta physical sense are just plain wrong.

By saying trust is just a word you displayed your complete lack of intellect. But thats fine by me. Keep rationalizing and post pepes. Ill be laughing doing my P.hd. having fucked more than double your women count - and having a loving relationship on top.

ahahahahhahahaahhahahahaha

pshh DID U EVEN EVALUATE UR SMV OR ARE U A KV WHO CANT EVEN KS A HB5

l m a o
>babby's first visit to Veeky Forums
sure thing compadre, good luck with that

Ian mate... You're fucked aye just break up with her.

xD

Typical teenager I am smartest guy in the room. Yeah youll learn one day young one. When your balls drop.

>You barely know what the inner core philosophy of social constructivism and why you in a meta physical sense are just plain wrong.

Her response.

TUMBLING DOWN

Samefag :)

>were you faking the conversation

my fucking sides wtf are you doing

>I've had girls ask me to punch them in the ribs
they probably know you are a bitch and can't do any damage with your weak ass punches

just kidding, but really I need to find a girl who wants a whipping

OP you are making a fool of yourself. I would say quit while you are ahead, but you are definitely not ahead.

p.s. last time a girl (with a bf) came over to my house we did not study. Actually, I can only think of one instance where a girl came over to study and we did actually study.

desu you are just making things worse. At least you can rest assured that with your beta-like tendencies she definitely will be fucking this other guy

And to take Chad's cock in privacy.
Tell her she will not "study" at her house. Either they do it on a public place or she can fuck off.

sorry bro...

WEE OOO WEE OOO

CHAD ALERT CHAD ALERT

How bigs your cock, stud?

Dump her right now.

>ignores you cause she knows she got snapped
>comes back with none of the information you asked for
>instead tries to guilt trip you into feeling bad

wtf are you doing retard just dump the bitch

Your relationship is basically in the shitter already if this is real. You just showed to her that you don't trust her. If it bothers you that much just fucking end it dude. The paranoia isn't worth it.

The bitch has put devil horns next the dudes name in her phone... WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU EXPECT TO HAPPEN BRO

Dude she's fucked him.
If she was being honest with you... why wouldn't she just give you his number for you to clarify?
Instead she's trying to make you look like the fool for being paranoid when you probably should be.

I'm telling you. When you find out the truth (maybe never) just remember that I called it.

lol fake or pathetic

what's your super secret fetish?

Do you like traps? Also say what i said here .

Dude, just break up with her. No need to fuck around. This is physically hurting me.

OP confirmed for messaging his friend who's in on it.

This shit's better than a soap opera.

>inb4 op has a cuk fetish all along

>If she was being honest with you... why wouldn't she just give you his number for you to clarify?
so OP can call Taylor and ask him if there's anything going on??

It's like you've never taken a debate class, it are actively trying to sound like a retard more with each text.

Yeah, you're baiting us. I'm fine with it though. I look forward to the part where it turns out you've been sucking Taylor's evil twin's dick on the side.