Hey guise

Hey guise,

I'm doing a starvation diet. Rate or post if you like. I plan to post what I eat each day in an effort to help myself stick with it and not cheat. I know it's not going to be very healthy, but that's okay.

>pic related. It's what I ate today.

Other urls found in this thread:

ossh.com/ketogenic/The_Rapid_Fat_Loss_Handbook.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>starvation diet
Wat.
Fuckoff back to Veeky Forums if you want to become a scary skelly and damage your health through starving yourself. If you need advice for cutting, read the sticky and stop starving, you idiot.

I expected this opinion. That's okay.

That doesn't look so bad to be honest.

You supplement, right?

I plan to do that for protein but today that was it. Initially, I'm trying to get used to eating so little.

>I plan to post what I eat each day
>each
>day
fuck off

Is that bad?

What is your current weight OP? Unless you're obese starvation diets are retarded

>I plan to post what I eat each day
Don't!
No one gives a fuck what you eat and this isn't your personal blog.

buy a daikon, those fucking carrots are cheap as fuck and super huge, and 18 cals per 100 g

I'm 5'9 about 175. Im not obese, but this is the most overweight that I've been. I don't intend to go forever on this diet. I just want to see some fast progress for motivation.

Thanks for the advice. I will probably get one of those.

goal body?

What part of willingly making yourself weaker seemed relevant to the fitness board, Veeky Forumsggot?

I'm not sure why so many people are complaining. To lose weight, it's necessary to limit calories. I'm just cutting more calories than the recommended amount.

Do you always drive the speed limit? Have you ever worked out too much and got an injury?

>Starvation diet!!!!
>posts normal diet
k
see >I'm trying to get used to eating so little.
kys fatty

No dont listen to him, hes just a bitter faggot.

Id like you to share your meals, please do user.

Good luck witj your diet.

I'm 5'9" 182 and feel like a whale. I'm also trying to lose weight

whats with all the summertards/pajeets shitposting lately?

Go do that op, enjoy losing all your muscle mass and rebounding and binging later on and being even worse than before.

Just stop drinking beer and you'll lose weight like crazy

I was 180 at 5 foot 10 and when I stopped drinking beer I lost 30 lbs without even trying

With that I would make a big cucumber salad (+ chili), a soup with the shrimp, the spinach and the onion, a tuna burger mixing that tuna with one egg, and for snacks those nuts and the other egg, boiled. That's not starvation.

>normal diet
kys manlet

This

Holy shit how much beer did you drink

Are you a fat girl? You seem like a fat girl.

I drank between 6 and 8 tallboys a day everyday after work and way more on weekends

each tall boy has 193 calories.......... no wonder you lost weight without even trying when you stopped drinking

what about your GAINZ, OP?!?!?!??!

``RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He obviously doesn't care about gains like some autist and just wants to lose weight

Yeah I know but I figured everyone here was an adult and had at least a few beers a day

nope. i decided to stop being a degenerate when i turned 25.

this isn't your fucking blog you faggot, don't knock off other threads. If you must post do it in a general at least or something

This desu

OP here.. Actually I bought a scale today and when. I checked really fast I am at least 180.. maybe the same as you. My last fit weight was 160.

Thanks for the advice, dude. I have stopped the beer. I drank pronanly a six pack and a few shots (many times more than a few) per night. That's how I got to my current weight over a year and a half. Not to mention I made no effort to eat properly.

To be clear, that's what I ate for the entire day. It was approx 550 cal. I think that is below WHO standards for starvation, which is why I used that word. It certainly feels like starvation lol.

Thanks for the suggestions on what to make.

I will work on gains after I get rid of some fat. Feels bad right now, man.

Have you tried Halo Top or shirataki noodles?

I have not, but those both look like great suggestions, thanks. I'll order the noodles tonight. I might have to go a distance to find that ice cream before I get to try it.

Nice try OP we know that is you. No one wants to know about your jew holocaust diet.

>Thanks for the suggestions on what to make.
Feel free to post your starvation ingredients any day and will try to come up with more suggestions.

lol are you me?

I am also 5'9" and 175lb and on a cut with 160 as my goal. Today I ate 2 eggs, half a steak, broccoli, spinach and two zucchinis and some granola with a small amount of greek yogurt. I'd guess my total calorie count was about the same as what you've posted.

I don't feel like I'm starving... in fact I feel very full. You could double the amount of spinach you're consuming or throw in some broccoli and stay very full and still have a very low calorie day.

Good luck with your cut OP.

So you're going to post a cancerous, boring thread like this everyday, that doesn't contribute to any discussion... just you talking about yourself?

I suggest getting a tumblr, where you can post everything you eat and maybe someone will pretend to care.

Yeah, dont worry about muh degeneracy fag, etoh raises testosterone. But seriously, to both of you, yeah 8 tallboys a day is bad, and thats when it should stop, and we stopped. Its easy to build up to that over time, due to all the alpha-ness; easy to forget tolerance buildup due to drowning in pussy.
And OP, you got shit for saying daily bcuz: If you post anything daily, youre a fag, and if you weigh yourself daily you will fail.

>On cut
>Started at 185 down to 178 pounds, not even a month yet
>Did 900 calories worth of cardio
>Have only eaten 1000 calories (but 90g protein) today

Shit, I can have a high protein burrito now right?

Holy fucking alcoholism batman

THIS IS NOT YOUR FUCKING BLOG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2000kcal already makes a good starvation mode unless you're manlet who only needs 1700kcal

if you look carefully to all the food we eat even including "healthy" food, you realize how easy it is to hit 3000+ kcal. I can feel I'm burning fat and losing weight if I control my intake less than 2000kcal and hit 200g of protein

obviously you'll see other shit opinions because this is Veeky Forums and all the underage shithead would post otherwise

Do PSMF and definitely do not post what you eat everyday.
>ossh.com/ketogenic/The_Rapid_Fat_Loss_Handbook.pdf
You're welcome. DO read the fucking handbook before you start.

>I just want to see some fast progress for motivation.

Shit idea. What happens when your done with the 'fast progress?' Why not spend time developing healthy habits now instead of starving yourself until you give up?

You're either in it for the long haul or not at all. A month of starving yourself is going to do more harm than good in the long run. Cut at or just under normal levels. Don't be a dumbass.

I was thinking the same. Supplement electrolytes too op.

OP again.

If you want to give me something to try, I have some little neighborhood grocery stores (predominantly mexican customers, but quite a few general fresh ingredients). There's a Trader Joe's further away with more stuff, so I can go there on the weekend. If it's something I can find around the corner, I'll try it right away.

Good luck to you, as well. Also, thanks for sharing what you ate.

Some good ideas have come to me in this thread. That feels like discussion. As I said in the OP, it's also about me staying motivated. Even the negative comments are making me feel motivated to keep going.

>900 calories worth of cardio
Wew. I would like to do that, but I am sure that I'm not conditioned for it right now. Down to 178 is very nice progress though. I bet you can already see a difference when you look in the mirror and it's great motivation to keep going. That's the feel I'm shooting for.

My BMR is about 1900 calories per day. So far, I'm at about 550 calories consumed per day yesterday and today.

Thanks for the recommendation. I will read this tonight.

I have been in shape in the past and kept a healthy diet for a long time, so I know I can do that. I'm crash dieting in the beginning because I want to look better quickly. That would be nice.

550 cals a day? Way too little

If you want fast progress do HIIT and follow it up with a run. Once you stop starving yourself the weight is just gonna go back on.

If you're going to do a starvation diet, do it correctly and eat a lot of protein. You will hurt yourself doing it any other way

>Eating nuts on a cut

lmao

>What's with all the summertards
>It's summer

Yeah, wouldn't want to hog up space reserved for those important natty, manlet and FPH threads

People under 200 lbs that cut. Not going to make it.

OP food consumed 2nd day

>thinking weight matters when it comes to a pleasing physique

i got news for you, fella

>daikon
>carrot
Daikon is a radish, m8.