youtube.com/watch?v=wPRm8rPMWgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for continuing COMFY MUSIC PLG

youtube.com/watch?v=ST86JM1RPl0

fatass

youtube.com/watch?v=orwgEEaJln0
not jazz but it has great emotional value
>dat last solo

3pl8 bench was a great battle desu. a lot of volume and autoregulation, a LOT of technique work and the most successful programming i ever did kek i feel like guys overthink bench honestly.

i've walked out 4pl8 squat with high pins and it was exhilarating. try it out some time for the lulz.

>405 sq, 500 dl
if i can finally get some consistent gym time, i wanna get to around 455/365/495 in the next year.

I just ate a banana that was past peak ripeness and it made me feel fucking sick

>if i can finally get some consistent gym time, i wanna get to around 455/365/495 in the next year.

I'm a bit inconsistent progress wise, will spend ages grinding away feeling like I'm going nowhere then will jump up a bit then back to grinding. Just be consistent and you'll make the gains eventually.

tfw you randomly wake up at 5am and cant go back to sleep :(

That's great that you found out what worked for you in terms of bench progression. I was stalled pretty hard on bench but I just found more volume helped me past my plateaus and I'm hoping to keep up that progression.

I don't think I would want to walk out with 4pl8 desu just because knowing that I can't squat it and have to re-rack it would just be blue-ballsing myself

>tfw you'll never be a free spirit roaming the west on horseback

youtube.com/watch?v=nffKT1m8_Fk

The good, the bad and the ugly is such a great damn movie.

Hush little baby don't say a word, mamma's gunna buy you a mocking bird, and if that mocking bird don't sing Isley gunna eat it coz bulkiiiing

I am a full fledged powerlifter after perusing this board for the past few days and have even been making some sick gains while I've been at it

You know what, I am really beginning to be confident with myself again, here is me from two days ago. Thoughts /plg/?

BREHS

youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ

Went away for a month and lost 4kg, RIP first day back squats at 3 plates were hard....

youtube.com/watch?v=qP6JDLQF23g

i feel like there's an innate link between post-grunge and powerlifting/strength training

>more volume helped me past my plateaus
usually plateaus are an indication that you should do something different. avoiding plateaus is the key to Daily Undulating Periodization (DUP). as for squats, i just never found my right groove. that's why i'm incorporating a lot more technique work

livestrong.com/article/519389-do-overripe-bananas-still-have-nutritional-value/

never fret lad. wash it down with some juice. btw, a couple bananas and 12oz black coffee makes for an amazing pre-workout

i believe that's called super-compensation :^)

>mocking someone
>saves thumbnail

But that means I have to choke down another one of Satan's mushy dicks.

That's a chunky pumpum

>pumpum
what did he mean by that?

It's black for vagina.

I've heard them say it

I'm not really into that kind of music for lifting really. I listen to a ridiculous amount of 80's tunes while I lift and when I'm PRing I ironically listen to the MGR soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=OuSSXOQ-1bI

youtube.com/watch?v=wPRm8rPMWgA

holy shit idk if these guys are representative of the expected gains, but it got me excited to try this again

caribbean term i believe. it's kinda like punani/poonani (vagina)

what's your training like currently btw? straight TM?

that's a feminine benis tho

unironically*

Nope definitely chunky pumpum

I run it like this, it is pretty similar to how it is outlined in PP 3rd Ed but with some BB shit and paused variations on RD

VD:
Squat 80-90% 5rm 5x5
BP 80-90% 5rm 5x5
Chinups 3xF BW
Paused Deadlifts 2x5

RD:
OHP 3x5 (add 2.5lb)
Paused Squats 2x5 @ 3s
Spoto Press 3x5 @ 3s
Supinated Curls + Seated Rows

ID:
Squat +5lb 2x3 (cycled down from 1x5)
BP + 2.5-5lb 2x3 (cycled down from 1x5)
DL +5lb 1x5 (will go down to 2x3 once I can't make more progress)

we used to have 2 traps here..

those who are not too new may remember, he just left some moths ago for whatever reason, I just brought it up since it is PLG feminine edition

You guys get really hung up on traps. Why is this?