What do rich people do all day

what do rich people do all day

Work, usually. Every rich person I've ever known (not in the media) has been at work 18/7, only stopping work to sleep. Really put me off getting rich, I wanna be middle class working 4 days a week, would be bliss.

Laugh at the poor people they hired to work for them

If you still work more than a few hours a day, you aren't rich.

You realize most rich people (actuall rich people) not the kids work all fucking day

My dad is turning 71 years old soon, he runs a small law firm and clears $700-800k a year on average (Australia)

He works 7 days a week. He literally has no life outside of work. He has over $15m in retirement savings and doesn't care about retiring.

I feel like he is addicted to the "lifestyle" he has with his work, like he doesn't want to give that position up. But his "lifestyle" is slowly starting to unravel around him, he recently totaled one of his Bentley's after falling asleep at the wheel and crashing.

Tell that to Trump. Guy works from in the morning to 9 in the evening.

doing what

Running his campaign and managing businesses

If you've put your entire life into building an empire for yourself, do you really think you could trust people who are only there for the money to run it properly?

Every rich person I know (I'm a tax accountant, so I know plenty) spends all their time supervising, monitoring, and interfering. They don't trust anyone, it's one of the reasons why they managed to get rich in the first place. Anyone who is good enough to be trusted to run things usually ends up leaving and starting their own endeavour.

If you've been born with a silver spoon in your mouth, it might be different, but most people I know have earned their own.

Making America great again

Thats the problem. If you are successful, you are addicted to it. You cant stop your work. These people dont see that, if they become older, their body become weaker. They cant take stress as much as if they were younger. He should focus on someone who he thinks is the best in the company and he should do the main job, while your father should work there for 2-3 days a week. He shouldnt stop from one day to another, because that would be bad for his health as well.

that's like a lot of successful people. a lot of surgeons don't retire until they literally cannot perform surgery safely anymore due to tremors, vision issues and things like that. the person who acquires the riches probably experiences the least with it.

Why don't you ask your father to train you to run it. That way he might actually take a break and he wont mind someone taking over if its his own son right?

They're buying into a fiction that will in all likelihood leave them bitter and unhappy after it all ends.

I know too many rich guys who drive nice cars and are still really angry about stuff, and work through vacations and family things. When they get to retirement they literally cannot slow down and they wind up miserably clinging to work or depressingly untethered as their faculties dwindle in the last few decades of their life.

Work will not give your life meaning. It's only value is to support your desired lifestyle. Work for works sake is a fools gambit.

>Work to live, don't live to work.

If only this was possible, though.

are they just laying in gravel?

yea, rich people are weird

this is the dumbest thing i've read all day. you are poor and dumb my nigger.

Work.
The myth of the rick lazy cunt is generally not true.

The law firm I work at (as an intern) has partners worth several millions. Nothing unusual as is, but they're all working their ass off. Never leave the office before 11pm, even on holidays take calls pretty much 24/7, I've seen more than a few straight out ditching their family in the middle of a family trip because business was calling.

Rich people work. A lot.

Welcome to the legal work.

Pretty much every high end partner I've met live to work, and don't work to live. It's a crazy lifestyle, but it's one many people choose. I chose it as well, eventhough I'm not there yet.

having struggled with money, it's safe to say those rich guys are literally retarded.
too blind to enjoy life, blinded by their ego.
pathetic losers