tell your macros. now!

>upvote for body pic -yes homo

> 2000 calorie maintenance %50 pro %35 fat %25 carbs

go

How I stay shredded year round.

Protein 150g~
Fats 30-50g
Carbs = remaining calories can be like 250-350g

Total calories per day: 2000-2400 calories.

I lift 3/days a week full body and do 30minutes of cardio EVERYDAY.
+4 years lifting.

My body composition and maintenance of shreddedness works best on low fats, high carb, moderate protein.

sounds good actually but i would up the fat intake. i bet u are constant hungry from sugar crushes

Nope.

I haven't binged in years. I use to binge all the time when I was trying to do low-carb.

Now that I do high carb, I never binge or feel hungry at all, ever.

My current plan has me at:
1000cal
2g carbs
30g fat
152g protein
I need to fill another 1k calories, but I'm wondering whether I should do so with carbs or fats. Cutting fat right now.

I'm currently on this plan:

150g carbs
75g fat
175g protein

But I find it very hard to meet my daily protein goals unless I eat chicken or turkey breasts and eggs twice a day.

then u might be havin problem with keepin the muscle on. i know from myself. when i was doin high carb low fat, always felt like im missin something. when i added more fat, body become more triangle by itself. try it. make the fat around 100 and u will see i promise. try it for one week. dont reduce carbs. keep em at 250

>2g
wot

if u wanna get shredded fast, u can up the fat for rest calories and take a long ass walk. u will burn fat. but dont get adapted to it much or you can have hard time managin the change at your metabolism. for maintain, up the carbs and fat equally

>I find it very hard to meet my daily protein goals
lel

wat r u m8? a girl?

eat u mofo! eat!. tho u dont need that much pro. up the fat and carbs for gains

..... is nobody going to ask how he has 110% macros?

wait i meant u dont need more pro than 175grs. that amount is a must. stop bein a pussey. also eat tastey pros. dafuq is turkey breast. eat fatty meat and whole eggs so u meet with your fat requirements. i bet u even add coconut oil beside chicken breast with a handful of greens. sheesh

On maintenance(recomp)

3000 calories

At least 250g protein(tho 300g is common)
Rest into mostly clean carbs and fat, I just need to hit the 3000 mark.

Over a gram of gear so I can utilize the brotein.

oops. i-i meant %40pro. *cough*

2800cal bulk, 50% protons, 25% fat, 25% carb

Post body.

>40/40/20
>maintenance is around 3100cal
>cutting at +- 2500cal
>PPLPPLx
>cardio 2x a week

i wish i could go below 80g of fat but i get depressed and weak...

40/40/20
2027 cal cut
3378 TDEE

Lift and run 4 days a week
Just running on my rest days

30/35/35
1500 kcal cut
Down from a roughly 2500 kcal TDEE

Do SS 3 days a week and try (but mostly fail) at cardio on weekends.

Lost 26 in 96 days so far. Only losing more now that I read the sticky and learned to lower my kcal intake even more.

>I stay shredded year round.
>I never binge
>Cutting fat
>Over a gram of gear
>maintenance is around 3100cal
>2027 cal cut

>not even a single body pic
kill yourselves

Bad writing on my part, 2027 is what I'm currently taking in daily. No current body pics, but if it makes you feel any better I'm skinny fat down from fat as fatass

congrats bud! how is this plan workin out now? is that 40carbs?

Yep, 40% prot, 40% carb, 20% fat.

Seems to be working pretty well, I just switched a couple weeks ago from what was essentially keto so now I'm trying to figure out what foods are going to work best with my new percentages. Most lifting nights I have a shitload of quinoa, broccoli, and chicken breast with buffalo sauce but that'll work for only so long before I get burnt out on it.

I eat 50%pro 30%carb 20%fat.

if u skinny fat and got out of keto, now complex carbs will work for you.fill that muscle glycogen up. both for lifting and cardio. if u stall, up the fat. 1gr for kg of bodyweight.

dat non-going protein belly. great upper body and transformation doe. now up the carbs and fat, lessen the pro. 35 pro 40 carbs 25 fat

Hey Veeky Forumsizens, I'm just beginning to workout, I'm 15 and was wondering if 100g protein, 80g carbohydrates, 30g fat would be beneficial for losing weight and gaining muscle?

lets see your boi pussy first, kiddo

kiddin
tell your height weight activity level workout schedule and your body type mate

400g carbs 200g protein 90g fat

bulkan

20% protein/45% carb/35% fat

170 cm 66kg/146lbs walk over 15km 2-3 times a week (I would run all of it but I do as much as I can (shin splints)) body type mesomorph

(I do that workout 5 or more times a week)

1900 kcal intake daily, I'm on a cut. How am I doing? I'm worried that fat is too low.

i'd drop carbs to 150 and up fat to 60-65,your horomones will be thankfull

>your horomones will be thankfull
What do you mean by this?

80% fat
20% protein
5> grams of carbs

Fat is all saturated. Only animals, no plants and plant products except herbs, spices, coffee, etc.

as you might not know that fat regulates the testosterone production,and having low fat for higher periods might lead to some serious problems,loss of libido etc

>loss of libido etc
I'm having the opposite problem to be honest, fampai.

what's with all the angry pajeets coming in in Veeky Forums lately?

have fun gettin f.a.t

strategical. neat

990 calories? too low mate. up the fat to 60grs at least. 150grs protein a day. at least 150 carbs. this is your base. for everything. calculate your tdee, which will be around 1500 im guessing. my numbers up there makes 1740 calories. so take that at least. include your daily activity calories. depending on your training days requirements, adjust your macros. if you do walking, up your fat that day and make a long ass walk to burn fat. if u will lift, fill the rest calories with complex carbs.

fat is muscle sparing just like protein. since both are produced in the liver via glucogenesis. so if u up the fat, lessen the protein and vice versa.

that fat is enough for hormone production. its just about dietary manipulation.

>pajeet
off urselv