Not using tinder to abuse fatties

>not using tinder to abuse fatties

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Yeah I know

:(

This is pretty try hard and not funny, 2bh.
I love abusing fatties as much as the next guy, but unless they're doing stereotypical fat shit it just seems.. autistic.

I really want to download tinder but I only know how to talk to girls when I'm drunk. Plus I'm a recovering fatty so I can just use my body as a start and phone the rest in.

>being an unprovoked asshole

INSECURITY INTESIFIES

youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI

this isn't /b/ you fucking retard, do you expect everyone to cheer you on while you harass people on the internet with retarded unoriginal tryhard jokes?

>How are you? pic related
>I'm good too, thanks. pic related
>nothing much, you? pic related
>lol yeah, same. pic related

>look mom i posted it again!

1) download the app
2) stop giving a fuck you arent marrying any of these cunts
3) have a good time

so just write them drunk? I don't see the problem here.

Okay bros will do. I'll report back with my spaghetti.

HAHAHA no FUCKING way is that real. Hahahaha reading that, as the texts fades away so did her voice in my head. Literally 10/10, this is not reality.

I used to do /r9k/ threads where people would roll for what I said, that conversation and pic related are a few that were created in those threads.

>implying a paper bag can fix fatness

Also does anybody have one of the caps of a woman asking how tall the man is, then the man asking her how much she weighs and then she gets upset?

>tfw she says 'yeah I know'

What a fucking asshat. Kill yourself faggot.

How are you guys doing it? I've been told more than once that I'm not a bad looking dude in real life so I made a few nice pics and a tinder acc

2 matches in fucking 3 weeks or so and that is in a big city with tons of bitches around, wtf
I can't even start a convo that way

Kek. More!

That's not very nice, OP.

Most of the time they got me to say retarded shit. I could only find two more screenshots, it was from quite a while ago.

And then this one.

man that's sad.

>/r9k/
Well at least we know why you're an autistic faggot

Whats up with the top of the image? Is this shopped?

Youre just being a dick at this point

It's a screenshot of a screenshot
>he says while still browsing Veeky Forums