Is this gyno or just fat?

Is this gyno or just fat?
If I lose weight will it go away? Will my nipples come down to a normal size or stay the same?

Either way with those nipples you'll look like shit

look like gyno senpai

If you feel lumps under dem titties then it's gyno.

id worry about whether its gyno or not after you lose all the fat

Lose the weight first then worry about it later.
I had bitch tits of a similar caliber to yours when I was fat but they basically went away when I lost weight

my reason for asking is because I went to a physician a few months ago and he said it's NOT gyno, just manboobs/fat
I need to know because I've read several accounts online of people that had gyno and looked even worse when they lost weight

LONDON

Just lose the weight and get it fixed later if it's an issue.
It doesn't look good now, and even if you had your moobs removed you'd still be fat.
Just lose weight and hope it goes away, if not then your question was answered and you can get it fixed then.

Are you retarded? You went to your physician who is (hopefully) a trained professional, who said it's not gyno. And now you're coming to an autistic Peruvian shell trading forum to find out whether you got gyno? Do you think some spergies are going to be more accurate based on some pictures or your physician who actually saw you in person?

physicians make mistakes, mate. there's a solid lump behind my nipples. I doubt this isn't gyno

you're a fucking retard. kys

It doesnt matter what it is, you need to lose weight.

This is an SFW board ma'am :^)

>Implying Veeky Forums hasn't looked at more shirtless males with gyno than the average physician

Holy shit, I'd say that's a solid B cup

Let me succ them titties girl ;)

Wait until you lose the weight. You'll look like shit either way if you get it done now. If you're worried about being a skinny dude with tits, it's easy to hide with clothing.

Source: Am gyno, am relatively skinny now.

jesus christ stop being such a fat fuck

>I went to a physician a few months ago and he said it's NOT gyno, just manboobs/fat
Then it's what's called pseudo gyno. I get it sometimes when I go much above ~20% bf. It'll just go away when you slim down and lean up.

>i hate fat people
>i hate stupid people

oh boy op, i really hate your fucking ass

how am I stupid?

Lose weight and find out

ONLY THE DEAD KNOW PEACE FROM THIS EVIL

If it's gyno you have breast tissue. Have you ever felt a boob? They're soft, yes. But if you squeeze hard enough you can feel the breast tissue underneath the fat. Breast tissue is hard and lumpy.

If you have hard lumpy masses under your nipples it's gyno. If it's squishy everywhere it's just fat. The fat will leave with diet. The gyno will not. The bigger the hard lumps, the worse the gyno

>Have you ever felt a boob?

willing to bet op hasn't

I'm married lol

1) moobs is better than moobs and gut
2) easy test - raise your arm over your head and feel around - gyno tissue will be firmer than fat
3) just from looking at it - it's fat

1+2+3 = run fatboy

also, it's obvious you already know the answer. Stop coming onto web forums looking to delay making the decision to just lose the fucking weight

traps don't count

>raise your arm over your head and feel around
definitely something firm and lumpy
i think i'll check with another physician

Just ignore the edge lords, OP. Concentrate on losing the weight first. You don't want to go spending 10 grand and going through surgery for something you might not even need.

This is a blue board, you shitlord

Plot twist:
It's actually a chubby bitch with lame tits