Wat do?

wat do?

surgery

>scars
>pain for the rest of your life
>cant ever engage in physical combat(basically handing in your man-card)
>not gonna fix the weird ribcage

is it really worth it

Lift and don't give a fuck.

Keep lifting

White male privilige

am i supposed to ignore aesthetics?

Lift and hope that some day you'll have enough muscles that people won't care

Is that actually your chest, OP?

Also, I can't tell how bad it is from that angle.

I have PE as well, and it hasn't affected my aesthetics much. Sure, it brings a bit of a chest gap, but normies seriously don't notice.

no,mine is not as severe but it is assimetric(only on one side) so it looks weird

I have extremely noticeable assymetrical pectus excavatum. I had surgery for it when I was 18 (nuss). It has gone back to the way it was. I don't really know what to tell you. I'm real sad about it all the time. There's no problem for me getting with girls but I just don't think that the good ones would engage in a serious relationship with me once they find out because they don't want fucked up looking kids.

Just lift. I have a friend with pectus evactum or whatever it's called and he's pretty big and scary. He even fell for the CrossFit meme and is still huge.

Also it's probably best if you don't hunch to cover it up. My back is kind of fucked up from doing that. My strategy right now is to wrap myself in muscle until it's not as bony and in your face.

You think you got problems? Seriously, fuck off. Pic related, it's me.

At least it's symmetrical

triggered

So just tell people you have a fatty liver

Literally none of this is true

what?

It's not genetic

It is partially genetic.
>Approximately 37% of individuals with pectus excavatum have a first degree family member with the condition.[2]

I have PE, and my dad does as well.

I have PE and it was part of the reason I started lifting. The flared ribcage gave made me look fatter than I really was so I thought I was super out of shape. Now 3 years later I've accepted the fact that no amount of lifting will make it unnoticeable, but I've also realized that most people don't even notice it.

Also my girl friend likes it because we can pour stuff in my chest gap and its funny.

My fake bf likes it because he has pectus carinatum (sp?) so we can eventually assimilate and produce a normal looking body.

I have it, not as extreme as the pic, but it's noticeable if you look at me from the side- it makes me look bird-chested.

However, every girl I've been with likes it because they can rest their chin or head in there when we hug like it's a little shelf or something. Just play it to your advantage and stop caring so much about it. If it isn't giving you health problems, it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Mine is worse than the pic. Bulked too hard from hungry skelly to 200lb fatass. It looks less noticeable than before and im waay stronger at least ;_;

Nice phone fagut

A loaner from my gf no bully:(