Am I the only one on this board who needs to smoke before lifting?

Am I the only one on this board who needs to smoke before lifting?

I'm 5'7 before anyone asks

brb smoke break

You look like an inverted triangle m8

I'm working on leaning out. pound or two more and I think I'll be where I want to be.

fuck off user. i'm trying to quit breh

>Smoker
Please don't come near me, you smell.

I like being high at the gym, easier to convince myself to power through last reps and makes cardio fun.

Take off shirt.

n-no homo

>Relying on a foreign substance to motivate yourself.

what're we smoking here?

meth would probably be a great preworkout

FRONT PIC PLS

I should have clarified - I am talking about weed
My chest sucks but I am working on it. Recently altered the angle I bring my arms down when I bench and I think it's helping a lot. All in due time

You look 5'5 m8

Can't work out stoned, cardio will be kill D:

On acid tho... thats another story !

Who cares if I like to be high at the gym? At least I go to the gym every other day and work my ass off. Post a pic of yourself dyel.

I do but honestly I don't know if it's affecting my routine

With an attitude like that you have probably been lifting on and off for years without commitment, or just recently started and are trying to justify getting off your butt. You're a loser, user.

of course it is.

but the question is WHO GIVE A FUCK.

you gonna die earlier and have less pronounced gains it's your choice, do what you want and enjoy the pleasure of tobacco.

M8 I think you're the one who sounds like a loser, judging other people over the Internet. How beta are you? Where's that pic of your gains I asked for? Pic related is you.

>He saves furry photos to his computer
>Smokes pot
>Doesn't even lift
user...

The only thing I can think of that it might mess with is intensity.

Other than that your gains are intact. If you feel zen about lifting stoned, go get em.

Do what you gotta do. But I don't want to reduce my oxygen intake or my focus.

Weed is fucking great for dealing with DOMS, tho.

When you walk around shirtless in public, how often do women try to rape you?

It's not rape if you want it !

how to achieve?

be a manlet

Consisten Hard work over a long period of time. Time between pics is about 8 months.

The most results (in my opinion) have come from when I started eating right. As much as I didn't want to believe it, you can't out train a shitty diet.
Or this. Believe what you will, but if you work hard and eat (relatively) clean the results will follow

i was only memeing, good effort desu

what program are you running?

Been doing my own split for as long as I can remember

Chest / back / shoulders / repeat is how I split up my days. I'll squat / leg curl one of those days, and deadlift another. Focus mainly on heavy compounds and light accessory lifts with minimal rest. I haven't trained arms directly since I started lifting

Really? Your arms look pretty alright, despite that. What's your current weight, brah?

Don't listen to them op. If you like to get baked before you workout, who's gonna tell the difference. Just as long as you don't succumb to the munchies.

So long short, smoking weed is better than smoking cigs before workout?

Did you just make a thread because

>d00d weed
?
Pretty lame OP

Like you said earlier, who cares if you like to get high before lifting.

Thanks man. 152 lbs, I'm the leanest I've ever been by a large margin. Used to walk around at 164 or so. Lost a lot of strength (mainly on my bench) since I've been leaning out, but I'm totally okay with it. Pic is me in my heavier days

Always wanted to try this... I notice I can do nonstop push-ups whil trippingn... How much do you take for a workout?

>I'm 5'7

Every time i see you post you add an inch to your height.

Holy shit, you're that guy! Yeah, I think I've seen you post 'round CBT. One last question, just to confirm; Have you done SS/SL/GSLP or any other linear progression strength program, or did you just go straight to your split?

Has anyone ever told you, you look like jason genova from the back?

so you eat that before training

I have always done a split. This could have hampered my progress in the beginning, but I'll never know at this point. If it's working for you (aka you're getting stronger) keep doing it. If you keep getting stronger and not liking the results you're getting from an aesthetics standpoint, maybe switch it on up to a split.

I'm a firm believer that size will follow strength, and shape will follow diet.

yeah I feel what you mean
I pretty much need it to enjoy it like I love, otherwise I'm just lazy as shit and end up leaving early
also I'm dyel so I'm worthless