Which exercise do you enjoy more? The squat or the deadlift?

Which exercise do you enjoy more? The squat or the deadlift?

Not which one do you do, or which one is more effective than the other etc.. Just which one you enjoy more and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZgxkE-2QAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Deadlift.
Dunno why exactly, but it's just easier for me to get hyped and deadlift some heavy shit than it is to squat a couple pounds less.

Deadlift. Don't like the sensation of heavy weight on my back.

if i do more than a 1rm: squats(even though i never go above 5)
if only once or twice/thrice the diddly

Deadlift just feels good to me. I get this weird discomfort in my neck whenever I'm adjusting the position of the bar.

Diddly all day. Squats, fucking straight gas me. Also squats are more embarrasing to fail at, you fail a diddly an- well, you cant even really fail it haha you either can or cannot lift the weight.

On a good day - deadlifting.
A +10% day 1RM deadlift is the best feeling I've had in the gym.

On a bad day - squats. A good five reps of more than the 1RM of the next strongest guy in the gym makes a bad day a passable day, even though it's something I should be doing for 8-10.

On a normal day - both feel OKish.

haha

Deadlift because squatting always seems to cause me some kind of pain, be it knee, back or shoulder.

Yeah its probably my fault for not being flexible enough but fuck you.

Squats. I love going down with a heavy load on my back

enjoy your biceps while it lasts
youtube.com/watch?v=pZgxkE-2QAw

You don't use your biceps in deadlifts, the only way you tear them doing it is if you are retarded

Squats , just the intense whole body fatigue gets me high

OP here

Personally, the deadlift takes a bigger toll on me in the act, and it just gets me super fucking pumped. I love the deadlift. But the squat takes more out of me afterwards, and feels less hard in the act.
So for me the diddly takes it.

I'm sure you do friend :^)

deadlifts are more fun and squats are just taxing

Depends.

Squat volume > deadlift volume, but also deadlift intensity > squat intensity

Deadlift, because I move more weight, I feel like I'm using the most of my body, and it takes the most out of me

Also it's pretty fucking cool

OHP Is a really close second though. Gotta love lifting heavy stuff over your head

Deadlift

Squats make me feel like shit, I hate them. Diddilifts are fun and give a nice intense pump. Also I can lift more on DL

Deadlifts by far. I don't even squat anymore.

its just the mixed grip m8s diddlys are fine

Power clean

Fuck yo shit

probably alone here but I prefer squats because I've never failed a rep on them in my year of lifting

there's literally no reason to be barbell squatting or deadlifting unless you're competing. have fun snapping your shit up.

Deadlift is my favourite, squat is my least favourite lift.

After DL intensity day I just have a huge fucking smile on my face, and after a volume day I am on a erector pump high.

Squats simply make me want to kill myself, especially volume day, just because. No pain or discomfort anywhere, form is fine, progress is fine and proportional to DLs, no problem at all. I just hate them, no idea why.

God fucking dammit. This video just gave me goosebumps

Is there any good routine that doesn't have squats? I absolutely love deadlifts and enjoy leg pumps as much as the next guy, but I just really hate squats.

You know you're not supposed to lift with mixed grip right? You only do that for your max pulls, not your work sets.

Why the fuck would someone ever use a mixed grip outside of a 1rm? It's like they WANT to have no grip strength and tiny forearms.

That's why most powerlifters aren't fucking retarded and use a claw grip.