>spend next year lifting and studying hard
>look better than ever
>check her FB
>she put on a bit more weight
>engaged to some dude still in Community college at the age of 22
>got the balls to talk to some bros and grills at gym recently

Life's good brahs

>have gf
>We've been "together" officially for like 3 months, but we've chatted/gone out for like six months before that
>She goes to university and lives with two guys and two guys
>Those two guys were creepy as fuck to her and constantly tried to bang her before she met me
>Now they treat her like shit because she rejected both of them
>Can't beat the shit out of them because they'll report me to the police

What do I do, Veeky Forums? My gf is looking for a new place right now, but fuck it just pisses me off. The fact that one of those beta faggots tried to "dance" with her by grinding his dick onto her ass pisses me off so fucking much that I honestly feel like ripping his fucking head off. The fact that both of those losers got drunk and tried to kiss her on separate occasions and the fact that one of them tried to get into her room while she was drunk to "spend the night in her bed" just fucking infuriates me.

Fuck. Am I a cuck? Legitimately want to end their fucking lives and I'm not even joking. I saw one of them walking on the street and my friend had to physically restrain me from jumping out of the car and beat the shit out of him. FUCK

I honestly hope none of you experience love. This shit sucks.

No one cares. Piss off, pussy.

>Can't beat the shit out of them because they'll report me to the police

Talk shit to him until he takes the first swing. Make sure a nuetral witness sees him punch you first. Anything you do after is self defense.

What's wrong with being in college at 22?

She fucked them, sorry bro, only reason she would act like that. It's not a big deal though, she still loves you. Stick with her, raise your wife's son and call it a life, cuckboi.

Have her move in with you?

Or get them alone and beat the fuck out of them.

Nice blog. How do I unsubscribe?

>getting big for the first time of my life
>trouble sleeping comfortably

What do? I'm starting to have back pain because I can't find a comfortable way to sleep

>was 17 overweight
>acquire first girlfriend
>cheats on me with a mutual friend
>really tears my soul out
>end up getting expelled from school
>start my fitness journey at this moment
>been 2 years since then
>all kinds of mental and physical gains, unrecognisable by people I knew in school
>3rd year electrician gettin all kinds of respect
>able to pull girls at the club and have made new friends who enjoy seeing me
>she calls me drunk one night a month ago, I decide to pick up, have ignored every time before
>wants to come over
>sure why not I am horny as fuck on a saturday
>when I see her she's gained like 30 pounds easily
>she holds it well but she's like 5'2
>she says I look really hot and is drooling over me
>have some of the best sex I've had in recent memory
>she starts bringing up wanting to see me more, dating, other bullshit
>tell her I'm not really into it
>she is visibly sad and leaves in the morning sad knowing what a catch I am

Not a good feel but at the same time a good feel, I really love that girl and the year we were together was the happiest time of my life, haven't experienced anything like that with another girl, not even close, I'd love to be with her and be happy and enjoy the sex but I know that's not the right choice, I have to be strong and seem happy and keep looking for another lady, I hope she sleeps every night wanting me back, she will never get me back you don't fuck with someone like that and get away with it.

I rate that mate, good on you for everything! Just think about how much you've improved without her and because of the pain she made you feel, don't let her back into your life

>she will never get me back you don't fuck with someone like that and get away with it.

Trust is like a mirror, you break it and its fucked forever and you can't put it back together.

Sure, fuck her if you want, but I don't recommend ever trusting her again.

she definitely already fucked them lol

Have really loud sex with your gf in her apartment while they're home to assert dominance.

>break up with decent girl(she ended it) and we'd been on and off for 2 years
>back home for uni for the summer and take a girl I've known for a couple of years out a few times (we'll call her G)
>cook G dinner one night and we have a great night, end up fucking and she goes on about how big my dick is so good times
>start seeing G over summer and things go stale as we head off to uni
>G ends it and I go on a mad one banging girls and get a psycho gf
>see G back home for someone's bday and argue, end up banging her again tho
>end up visiting G at her uni, don't bang and argue
>share a kiss on New Years
>get a different psycho gf and end up cheating, clearly not wanting it with her
>then this summer see G at a festival and were camping together, feelings rush back and because I can't control my emotions I fall for her again
>Gs been kinda mugging me again, mutual friends talking and saying she's treating me like shit, looking a cunt pretty much
>know all this and still would see her in a heartbeat and don't know what I'd do if she settles down with someone else

>Have gf
>She dumps me because I was being an ass and pretty much not treating her right
>Feel like shit, have puked multiple times and have broken down crying in front of family members
>Just want her back

>go to kareoke bar on Saturday
>talk to grill, cute little redhead
>she's nice, she likes me
>doing that thing where they giggle at everything you say even if it isn't funny.
>kissing dancing, etc.
>tfw she's 22 and I'm 31 and that was a dealbreaker for her

Seriously.

>implying they wouldn't record it and beat off to her moans

that's why he has to be really loud too

so she fucked them

ikdf, I'm a jealous cunt too.

If nothing has happened nothing has happened. See if she can move in with you and try not to let it bother you. All girls are going to have something nagging you, in this case it's the roommates and all you need to do is find a new place to stay.

>start working out properly over a year ago now
>lost tons of weight
>girls start to take an interest in me
>get first gf
>feel really happy for the first time in my life
>let my workout routine slip
>no longer running every few days or lifting because I think I've made it
>start to slowly gain back weight
>gf becomes emotionally abusive, sending random messages out of the blue saying she will kill herself if I leave her and that she is convinced I'm cheating on her (I don't know where she got this idea from but I can confidently say I wasn't cheating)
>decide I have to break up with her
>when I tell her I want to break up with her she starts crying, hits me then runs off
>fast forward a few months
>I've gotten back into my workout routine
>I'm now in better shape than I was before, feel happier with my body
>haven't had a gf since but not really looking for one after the last relationship
>check her facebook profile (she unfriended me but didn't block me for whatever reason)
>a few days after she left me she got into a relationship with another guy
>obese, has long greasy hair and a pedo stache
>not to mention he's quite a lot older than her
>pretty happy with this obvious downgrade whilst I'm getting into better shape
And that was how I learned that life was not about finding a gf but about the pleasure of making gains

You'll be fine man. Women come and go, but the man in you will stay forever.

>3 single girls i'm pretty obsessed with
>pretty sure they like me
>im pretty skinny and shy
>decide to get Veeky Forums and confident and make something happen
>by the time i'm Veeky Forums and confident all 3 of them have bfs

Not making that mistake again