Stretchmarks thread

Stretchmarks thread.

Post them!

My erectors. For me to have stretchmarks is confusing to me, because I'd more likely be underweight than the opposite, basically.

eat moar collagen

they've been fading ever since i've been progressing but still :[

>tfw I just want to be fit

obvioulsy from cutting

Isn't though, sadly.

L O N D O N

I'd rather not. My ass is nothing but stretchmarks. It became joocy way too fast (I'm talkin' Sonic fast).

What causes stretch marks anyway? I have a bunch all over my body, even on my knees

Same here desu

Gaining/losing mass rapidly

I'd still fuck you.

Nice legs

SL really btfo my legs and ass. Have some sick stretchmark on my inner thighs. Also both my asscheeks feels like grand canyon

Interesting. I must've been fat when I was a kid or something because I've been a skinny stick for as long as I can remember.

Same here my inner thighs are riddled with stretchmarks
Too many squats... too few oats

Back when i bulked for the first time. Regrets.

What went wrong

he ate too much

This user. I had pretty substantial gains going.

Feels bad man. How do I get rid of them?

Time. They fade, but will never really be gone without pointless surgery.

People will tell you to use bio oil or some shit, but personally I reckon it's bullshit. I used it for 6 months and it did nothing but make my skin greasy.

Getting them exposed to sunlight will help too, or if you're really self conscious about them, go for sunbeds.

Thanks buddy. Might try sun beds since I don't think I can pull off short shorts lol

There's loads of benefits of using a sun bed. You can get your whole body done at once, you'll do it gradually so no one you see regularly will be shocked at your slightly darker skin, you can put tanning lotion on the areas you're specifically trying to target and you only need to go once or twice a week and spend about 30 minutes max at a tanning salon.