Been lurking here for months but going to a gym for a first time ever, any last minute tips?

Been lurking here for months but going to a gym for a first time ever, any last minute tips?

ps. love you manlets

tip the receptionist

this, seriously

Blame smells and unwiped benches on pajeet

Nobody will make fun of you for being weak, people will make fun of you for being a retard. Use proper form and exercises, no improvising

We're not manlets! REEEEE

this times a x1000000

LANKLETS BTFO!

by "love" OP means "feel pity of"

>no Timestamp

Why?

making fun of manlets thread?

>tfw manlet

is there any point in lifting? i'm 6'1"

suicide is you only option

Some of you guys are alright. Don't be a lanklet tomorrow.

kek'd out loud

lol, you'll find out if you don't
seriously though, just do it

I live in a country without a tiping culture. So please tell me how they treat you differently.

gym culture is worldwide, just tip the receptionist

Tipped hottie receptionist at my current gym last week, wanted to break the ice and didn't know what to say, she laughed and asked why, I told her I saw it as a meme on a Scandinavian panda appreciation site, she invited me to ice cream this weekend and we'll see a movie after

We all gonna make it bros

Dont put the weights back.
>Putting the weights back = cardio
>cardio = no gainz
Also laugh at anyone who does squats in the smith machine. Laugh harder if they use the pussy pad

Attire:
>Be sure to wear the tightest, thinnest spandex leggings you can find. Of course, pair this with a sports bra with some witty slogan written on it like "Born to swole." Bonus points for gymshark belt. Makes sure to wear a thiong that shows through your leggings. Make everything bright neon for triple points. If you wanna appeal to the gym-rats, you gotta stuff a small banan down there, this is not homo.

>tfw my height isn't even on the chart

you always tip bro, you look dumb if you don't

Give us an update user we need this

bump for timestamp

this tbqh
wish someone had told me that when i first started going to the gym