Going to the gym tomorrow for the very first time...

Going to the gym tomorrow for the very first time. I have always worked out at home but Dumbbells and running can only go so far. Is their anything I should know when being in a gym? Should I wipe the machines after use? How long can I be on one? Does the locker rooms have locks or do I need to bring my own? Is it ok to change infront of kid in the locker room? I don't want to expose myself to kids.

>Is it ok to change infront of kid in the locker room? I don't want to expose myself to kids.
How do you even start thinking that this could happen? Are you afraid of something?

are you a closet pedophile?

Just don't act autistic, and if you are autistic, put in headphones. Also, don't work off the rack, curl in the squat rack, lift with shit form, be a gains goblin spotter, or wear basketball shorts.

Look I have never been to a gym. Last time I changed infront of someone was during high school gym class but that was people around my age. Is their like a specific area were youth can change or you can change anywhere even if a kid is present.

Sometimes children might tickle you or try to poke your anus. Just lightly shove them away if they attempt such things.

wipe your machines if you're sweaty.
use them until you're done.
bring your own lock.

and are there even kids in the locker room? i dont think i've ever seen one after 4 years of going to the gym.

also i recommend having a routine ready before you hit the gym. starting strenght, greyskull or stronglifts for example

What if you don't want them to stop.

I'm joining a rec center. I work for the county and one of the perks is that I get free access to the rec centers. However a lot of younger kids are there.

whats wrong with basketball shorts?

Just don't be one of those faggots parading their sweet asshole and juicy cock all over the locker room. It's disgusting

>>juice cock
You gay bruh?

Just don't be the guy that takes half an hour to do three sets on a machine cause you're dicking around on your phone.

This

No I told him NOT to wag his beautiful cock around. How would that make me gay?

>meta-posting

It's alright to Expose yourself to kids. Gotta do it now before they grow up and it's too late.

What's wrong with being gay?

Benis on benis

Czeched

OP again

Do I have to bring my own soap and shampoo or does the locker room have them already?

Dude just shower at home if you're this freaked out by it

Whos physique is this in pic?

I'm not freaked out I just like to be prepared for anything. Hell when I started my university I went the day prior classes start to see where my classes were and which routes got me there the quickest.

Bring your own