youtube.com/watch?v=2TDtp4ubWYk
youtu.be/pZgxkE-2QAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like mendelson is a fat tard

powerlifting, not even once

He looks shredded

I can feel the pain

He looks fat.

I feel about the same as him, his face tells the story.

>Fat
>has abs

Like I will never attempt to set a world raw bench press record, and I'm okay with that.

Still more fat on him than the average 220lb overweight person.

And he has more lean mass than the average overweight 220lb person has bodyweight.

>powerlifters unironically defend this physique

"No"

Mendelson is crazy strong. Also takes loads of steroids and would eat during his active years 12,000+ calories per day. You don't look remotely like him unless you try.

Dyel here. Can someone explain why he's all bruised?

Tore his pectoral

youtube.com/watch?v=2TDtp4ubWYk

I feel nauseous every time i watch it

2:45

>powerlifting

nanomachines

A guy who got injured while trying his hardest to be the best at what he enjoys, I say it's commendable.

It is a physique built for the sport (yeah yeah, >sport all you like), much like shot putters and hammer throwers or strongmen. If there was any advantage for, say, swimmers or long distance runners carrying extra bodyfat, the physiques of top-level athletes would change, however hard it'd be for them.

fabs

What the

How do I get blue gainz?

i would not comend a faggot for destroying his asshole.

makes me feel like playing revengeance again

youtu.be/pZgxkE-2QAw

how does this make you feel Veeky Forums?

Sad.

Roidlift is not a sport so he shouldn't feel good about himself. I'm sure he gets lots of ladies looking like that so at least he's got that going for him.

alive

>benching heavy, ever

Some of those are pretty stupid (esp. 0:55).

Hook grip.

What's up with 3:30? I guess it was a pyramid set. Anyways, scary.

>What is roid gut

fuuuuck

Is this what happens when you only enter your bench numbers into symmetric strength?

It looks so intense. Any permanent consequences for a tear that severe?

Disgusting, pigsly, sweaty, greasy, hgh fat tard.

He has visceral fat under his abs. That's the really bad kind. He's pretty likely to die probably before he's 60 unless he gets rid of it through a low fat high fiber diet.

KEK

Underrated toast

>that portugal flag

powerlifting in a nutshell: ugly fatsos destroying their bodies by obsessing over lift numbers while listening to bad metal music

Heh...

Got a guy at work like this. Pushing into his 50s soon, and has had multiple surgeries on all his joints and spine, all because he wanted to see how much he could bench or squat in one sitting.

Nope... not gonna do it, I'll stick with my reps and wee definition and retain my ability to walk and wipe my ass before I retire.

Good. He's happy with his physique, why would I be jealous of someone else's gains?

I'm pretty sure it goes away in a few months
A few painful months.

Not really. A tear that bad generally requires surgery to re-attach and its never going to be in quite the same position afterwards. You can see the difference between Mendelsson before all his pec tears and today.

become papa smurf

>there are humans on earth that don't have abdominal muscles

Shut the fuck up

>non-IPF
>powerlifting
Pick one

it's haki

This man looks like he has a portal to the cosmos opened on his chest

oh fuck dude those are savage

Ugliest tattoo ever man

That's not what a roid gut is you retarded faggot.

NANOMAHINES SON

yes it is? do you think abs that big is normal?

And he has more person than the average lean mass 220lb overweight has bodyweight.

>Power-lifting
Not even once

Holy shit I can't sit through this whole thing.