Tried to do 10 pushups just now

>Tried to do 10 pushups just now
>Barely get past 4
It's a start, right?

yep. keep going

Yes m8, initial progression is pretty fast, don't give up

It doesn't matter how you start, keep pushing until you reach a goal. Respect to you fatanon

If you're overweight you are just doing pushups on hard-mode. Keep going.

>fatanon
I'm actually a skinny bitch

do 5 tomorrow

Better tomorrow user

yes, i could barely do 1 whwn i started, now i can do 70 in a set. do 4 in the morning and 4 before bed and uo it by 1 everyday, at least thats what i did

It's a great start considerin the fact that most people can't even do one push up.

Learn about proper form, proper diet and never give up.

I'm a 275lb big bag of sugary lard and I can do ten press ups with perfect form. You should hang your head in shame.

Keep going mate, I used to struggle to do 5 with shit form, now I can do 20 with good form. Make sure you're doing full push-ups not half ones, I felt deflated when I learned my first 20 were only actually my first 10.

Yes. When installed I couldn't do one. I had to do the gay knee push-ups.

Yeah man. Everyone starts somewhere. You barely get past 4 this week, imagine how you'll fell when you can do 10. Then 2x10 and 3x10 and so on. I'd invest in a pull up bar. They're pretty inexpensive and feels better doing push ups on for me at least.

>lying on a swahili basketweaving board
kys

Here's a version of Pavel's Fighter Pullup program you could do with pushups starting tomorrow:

W 4, 3, 2, 2, 1
T 4, 3, 3, 2, 1
F 4, 4, 3, 2, 1

M 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
T 5, 4, 3, 2, 2
W 5, 4, 3, 3, 2
T 5, 4, 4, 3, 2
F 5, 5, 4, 3, 2

M 6, 5, 4, 3, 2

Keep going until you get to 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, then you will be ready to do 3x10 or whatever you desire 2 times a week, while starting the Fighter program with dips.

When pushups become easy, do Pseudo Planche pushups. They will become very hard again.

Good Luck on your Journey.

Similar situation here.
I guess one month ago i couldn't do 3. i can do 2 sets of 12 now. I'm also skinny.
I'm using progression. I push up every other day, folloing what i've been reading, is good to have one day of rest. I put +1 or 2 pushups every new new.
It's been working, i don't know.

>attempt 10 push ups
>can only do 9 1/2
feels bad man

started doing pushups 3 days ago.
could only do sets of 6-7

already doing sets of 15 today.

keep pushing yourself

How long do you rest between sets? I need to get my pullup numbers up.

>attempt 10 pushups
>suddenly pump out over 40
feels good man