Hillsborough County Jail

Just spent 6 months in jail lost all my gains and now have a shit ton of fat first day back in
Dead squat bench

>not doing the convict conditioning routine while in jail
Failure at its finest.

should of done memestenics with other guys as weights

I didn't want to do shit in jail

how the hell does one NOT get incarcerated swole?

Jail/Prison is like ideal for making gains dude, how the fuck did you not get more swole?

The only thing you can do in jail is pushups and sit ups pull ups if your lucky
I also spent 2 months in the Florida State Mental Hospital they had a gym with decent equipment but you were only allowed 30 min workouts

I get where you are coming from.

The issue with working out in jail, mind you JAIL, no prison. Most jails are overcrowded as fuck. I was in a tiny cell with three other dudes. No one wants it to start smelling like sweat and ass when you only get out once a week to shower. That was at county. I still tried to do some pushups and squats without being an asshole, but most of the time you are just pacing around, reading, and waiting to be fed.

Food is the most exciting event in jail.

I eventually got moved to the " Camp " style jail where it was like 20 big rooms connected by a hallway. I was excited as fuck because i had SPACE to workout, awesome right! Nah, man, everyone else wants to workout with you, and anyone who is bigger hears that someone is working out and wants to hang around and be annoying as fuck.

After a few months, I was done dealing with idiots, all day every day, and just sat in my bunk reading only moving to stretch, piss, shit and eat.

Jail/Prison fucks with your head in a big way if you arent used to being controlled by authority figures.

Na everyone in jail is strong fat or just fat bro
You can't really get enough protein for gains

That shit sucked bro I'm not going back

>other guys as weights
Bitch ass homo spotted

>The only thing you can do in jail is pushups and sit ups pull ups if your lucky
So you are too big of a wuss do standard bodyweight squat variations like bulgarian splits, shrimps, and pistols? You can't do simple archer's, which take up almost no space? You couldn't do the many leg raise variations? It sounds to me that you're just making excuses. Gains are easy as fuck to make while in jail.

I saw dudes doing lunges and shit but trust me bro they weren't swole
I just waited to get bailed out before I got back to working out

Did u get ur butthole blasted by jamal ?

You forgot to type no homo

No homo

This OP.
Were, or were you not raped in prison?
And did you do sexual things to other dudes in return for items and favors?
Also, how are more feminine looking dudes treated in jail? I have a fear or getting put in do to my meme maga instructor saying someone feminine and white like me would be raped on the first day.

I was not sodimized
However ass rape will occur for a fag boy
Usually the punks have to wash drawers and make beds for protection from a more dominant males
Spotted a black tranny in booking 1st day

>you only get out once a week to shower.

that cant be right

Bro I was in lockdown for 60 days the only let me shower 3 times

Christ that's a bit unsettling since I'm a femboy faggot abusing hormones (gotta keep that young looking skin and body).

I'm really happy you weren't sodomized OP, and if anything else happened in there I really hope you heal from it.

Sincerely wishing you the best and hope you get back to being swole soon.

Man, jail sounds shitty. I'm glad I'm not a degenerate.

Pro tip: I don't think jail is supposed to be fun or nice.

But yeah, that sucks.