/cbt/ - current body thread

Skeleton motivation edition

that isn't very motivating

nice

thank you mr ripptoe

Been lifting for a month now and starting to see some definition. I know I'm a skelly and therefore trying to stuff myself with food

brahs, im skelly too but i love my fkin collarbones

are they gonna dissapear if i break dyel?

Your standards for what progress is possible in a year is too high tbH

dude literally doubled his muscle mass.

body is still nothing special, but his base was literally Auschwitz

You're not skelly, you're skinnyfat. Also, no they wont.

There's no muscle ontop of your clavicles unless you have super fucking weird chest insertions.

They'll lose definition when you bulk, then they'll come back and you'll look way better when you cut again.

fuck off faggot
I'm close to OP left picture and I find that motivating as fuck
look at that shoulder progress

Used to be skelly

fuck i wish i took a picture of myself pre Veeky Forums

Now youre a n _ _ _ _ e

Does it even look like I've been lifting? Please be honest with me brahs.

Sigh forgot the pic

5'9" 168
Used to be a skinny fat
Currently cutting so i can look good like i did at ~160

How long have you been lifting? Looking solid

I'm not knocking you, so don't take this the wrong way, but why do owls people post in current body/progress threads after only lifting for a few weeks? Help me understand.

I've been working out for a year now and I'm still nowhere near confident enough to put myself out there as some kind of example.

Thanks.
~a year of lifting non srs. Did a split as a beginner. Made little progress.
Now a year of bodyweight training+sports in the past.

Every piece of costant improvement is an example
Go on and post pic

Not him but this is an anonymous forum so who gives a shit? At worst you get a few bad replies, at best you get some feedback. No one will ever know.

what's your routine?
height/weight?

It's 'current body thread' not 'goal body thread'
I know I look like a DYEL shit (not the guy you replied to) and I still post sometimes
besdies, people sometimes give pointers

Pic to right was me 16 years

Left is current. 19 years now.

Stop wearing your tags, you aren't deployed.

It's mandatory for us "A" Schoolers to wear them no matter what. At least in my class

You don't know what you're talking about.

Do i lift?
can only seem to gain 1 or two pounds a month
been weight training for a few weeks doing calithenics 2 years
also i went down from 193 cm to 187.
please tell me i aont be stuck in manlet mode.
Also just came back from a run and i rewarded myself with a crape

You got 6 cm shorter?

5'7"
152 lbs

Mirin

Routine, how long lifting?

Wait nevermind
i just had to sleep a bit.
back to 193

wat

Thanks bud
lifting around 4 years. My routine is lifting weights 5-7 days a week.

Close. About 2 more months of progression and you'll get there.

Do you eat pizza and barely go to the gym, Chad?

i posted this last night on a diffeeent thread and i just copy pasted it since no one replied.

5'7 170 about to cut soon. Got back into lifting after 6 long years 4 months into it.

B:275 x2
Sq:225 x5
Dl:225 x2 (lower back pain form when I lift in highshool.)
Pull up weighted:50 x 10
Weight dips 60 x 10

>tfw was able to hit my caloric goals for the first time in a while today

>5'7
Quit reading there. KYS Manlet.

I barely eat. I get like 150 grams of protien that's it.

inb4 angry manlets

Statistically the shorter you are, the smaller your dick is.

Do you honestly think you could look like I do by eating pizza and not going to the gym? My point was having a routine isn't as important as lifting consistently.
cancer

I'm a hungry skeleton and have to get 3500. Havent yet figured out how many grams of protein I'm actually eating, but my diet is not meticulously tracked (mainly because i dont have the time rn to count macros etc)

Been lifting a few months now, never considered posting but I'm feeling sassy since happened. Do I look like my muscles are starting to form? Will I make it? Currently cutting. Also can anyone try and tell me my bf% from this pic? Thanks. I'm guessing around 18% or so

Do you honestly think we're here to discuss fitness? Especially in this thread? Shut the fuck up bitch.

960 calories today. Usually eat 900-1200 calories. Do you take any supplements?

Just whey protein, planning on getting a tub of creatine soon. I take about 4 scoops a day of protein (maybe 600-700 calories, dont have the label in front of me rn)

Weight + height?
This is my body pretty much.
What mode is this?
What mode will this dude be after his cut?
Is that the head of his cock or does he have a really angular ballsack?
Thanks.

how the fuck is your squat more than your bench

5"9' 174 right now. I'm not sure what mode we are, suffering mode maybe. That's my dick sry senpai.

>Inb4 manlet

Hmmm if your doing LP and eating right you will see results. The creatine will help. Make sure to get carbs before working out and to get carbs right after working out. So eat a protien bar or a pb&j after working out so your body stops burning through muscle after your workout. No cardio for awhile if you don't already.

>18% BF
oh man

nowhere near that, honestly about 20-23%

Recovering skelly here. I don't have before pictures but I was able to wrap around my arm with my hand at the biceps level and the middle finger and thumb touched. Now I don't look big at all but I think I've at least escaped the skeletonzone.

>Veeky Forums comparing everyone to Schwarzenegger

What a surprise. Look at that progress, you faggot. For someone who isn't a professional bodybuilder, he's made a lot of progress.

Good on you OP, keep going.

been slacking on cut lately as i don't want to go skelly, but here is 7 months of progress

Total is 245lb to 195lb, the first pic is when i had lost about 10

please for the love of god trip your clicle nip hair

Ouch. Gotta keep cutting. Keeping under 1500 calories plus running will slim me down eh?

yeah bud definitely escaped skelly.. looking like you got a good program going, keep it up big guy

Good job OP!

like this?

What's the line on ur tummy

I used to be a dehydrated flat skelle with no gains for comp. I gained 10 lbs since comp so I'm happy.

you can honestly cut so many different ways now it's impossible to recommend a sound strategy

find your TDEE, take away about 500 calories from that, and figure out your macros. i can't remember the calculations for proteins/carbs/fats but basically you'll wanna hit around 180g protein, 120g carbs and maybe 50g fats?

do cardio 4-5 times a week, work on core, do consistent workouts and find a good cutting meal plan online. the good ones usually break up meals so you'll eat around 5 times a day but all small meals

my fat ass love handle leaves it when i sit for extended periods of time

I found a picture from before

Holy smokey dood you were so skinny. Now you're looking healthy

you look like fucking criss angel wtf

nice body but ruined by the rest of it

He was never skeleton.

>that hair

Please cosplay Dante from DMC

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>inb4 low t guy story

Well the first pic is right when I started being able to work out again. I never took any pics of my body after I did radiation or was really skinny etc. The first pic is about a year after I was dying and finally started being able to do stuff again...

Thanks I think.. I have a job as a model so I guess thankfully some people think I look cool...

If I had the money to make a cool costume I would

midget/10

i never even bring it up anymore here, tired of showing all the test results and people saying I make them up. So I dont even bother talking about it now.

>stick arms
>bloated core
>gross belly button
>unattractive brick legs
>disproportionate shoulders
>roiding
>asian
>blames criticism on 'people being threatened by a strong women' or similar shit

kek waiting on cringey reply

Almost had to visit the hospital for skelteonitis before.
Now I think I bulked a little too hard.
Bodyfat estimate and fatcep r8 please, not sure to bulk or cut because I really don't want to lose the any of the strength gains I made.

Did you take steroids?

n _ _ _ _ e

Dat e at the end, wtf is he?

no i dont take anything for it

niggre

He's obviously a beautiful nebulae faggot

bench is 275
squats 225

Heres a clue n _ _ r _ e

Sorry for being a newfag I've been lurking for a while but I need help with bulking from skelly mode. I know that I have to consume around 3,000 calories a day but I'm not really sure what routine to use. I've been working out every once in a while using SS but I want to start soon really bulking and working out hard which routine would be best. Also should I do clean or dirty bulk? I'm skelly mode right now so I figured it would not matter which one I use as long as I gain something. If clean what specific foods are best? I have some Syntha-6 too to get more protein. I'm 5'11" at 125 pounds

CLEAN BULK ONLY. If you dirty bulk, all you'll gain is fat and get high cholesterol levels. Stick to healthy eating only.

When you eat clean, eat meat that is about 85/15-93/7% lean. Eat tons of rice, healthy fats and nuts.

>mfw I just reached 1 pl8 bench

This is my goal body, please post routine and if you would be so kind, diet

This is me after dirty bulking and lifting for 4 months. I wouldn't recommend it

Love me some flat chested girl

Do you like hairy chested girl?

Haha.

Good work op

Miring bruh. You natty or is that based black genes?

Don't ever fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread

Still skelly but I feel ill make it