Toughest sport in high school/college

Toughest sport in high school/college

ultimate frisby

wrestling
football
chess league
power volleyball

wrestling
rowing (wake up at 4am everyday to hit the water and then going to class)
boxing, if your uni has it
rugby

everything else is for faggots

Wrestling is the hardest shit.

Bump

Wrestling is THE toughest sport in HS/College, with swim and waterpolo trailing behind.

>No resting in a wrestling match, just 6 minutes of non-stop fighting to the death, unlike most sports where players can recover and even be benched if feeling uneasy
>Ref will most likely call out stalling if neither wrestler doesn't attack each other and just circle around
>Cutting weight means fasting yourself the night before matches to make weight (if overweight)
>Strict weight classes, you can't wrestle if you're .1 lbs over (ex. 132.2/no wrestling)
>3+ hours of intense drills, with lifting seshes either after or earlier in the day (depends on coach, my coach didn't want us to lift ;-;)
>Uses every muscle in the body to fight against your opponent
>Bigger risks of dislocations and fractures
>Every wrestler is responsible for conditioning outside of practice (running, lifting, etc)
>Seeing your peers eat lunch while you're fasting for a match later that day tears you up inside and out.

Despite all of that, nothing beats the feeling of getting your arm raised after destroying your opponent

badminton

rugby in some australian states

the classic 5km run on gravel to sharpen metal boot studs so that when you rake the other team's legs in the scrum you draw blood

Do you guys not have weightlifting at your unis?

weightlifting is not a sport. it's what real athletes, these guys:
do to get better

go suck lu xiaojun's dick elsewhere.

>be prop in scrum
>opposing prop grabs my cock and bollocks
>"do you like that gay boy"
>shout "what the fuck"
>ref has seen it
>next ruck we are both involved in
>bring down my fist in a heavy and obvious way
>guys nose explodes
>ref laughs
>sends him to go get treated
>gives my a subtle wink

I miss rugby

Table tennis

>things that never happened

Crossfit is the only acceptable answer

swimming

I want to say wrestling because I'm biased but I'm thinking football just because it's so ridiculous popular the level of competition is higher.

Beta Detected

Water polo.
Spent about 6 hours a day training during summer with weights/swim drills in the morning then land workouts/polo drills in the evenings. I was beat and went from 170 (fat) to a lean 145 in my first summer. Props to wrestlers though.

Wrestling and Swimming. Wrestling for reasons already mentioned here and Swimming because its doing a full body workout and cardio at the same time while holding your breath.

crew/rowing

>Weightlifting
>harder than anything else
>Tetris tier of difficult physical exercise