So what do we think of Soylent, Veeky Forums?

So what do we think of Soylent, Veeky Forums?

I use it only for the meal 2hr before a workout. Normal food makes me feel bloated and stuffed during workout which affects my performance.

How many calories, sugar, and protein does it have?

>Not looking at the picture with all of the information you just asked for

I could, but it probably has too many calories and sugar and costs too much, making it a waste of money.

Well lad I survive only on this stuff and peanut butter for added protein, it saves me a ton of money.

what does it taste like

It's cheap, its easy, it takes the math out of knowing exactly what you're eating, and after 8 months of eating it for lunch every day at work my bloodwork says I'm pretty damn healthy.

Sheeeeeeeet

think of how weak your jaw will be after drinking cum shakes everyday

milk is cheaper, which is pretty sad considering milk is pretty expensive for protein and meals

You can't survive on milk alone and come out healthy, cuck

Kind of like the milk after Cheerios. Not bad, not good. Kind of neutral.

>eating the exact same thing for 8 months
how did you manage to not go crazy?

Bullshit. The ads on Fuckbook made it seem like they were expensive. How much does it cost you?

>You can't survive on milk alone and come out healthy, cuck
kek, go look at Milks macros

You could literally go out and cook for yourself for a fraction of the cost, the point is Milk + multivitamin is cheap, healthy, and easy to make if youre lazy
milk is literally 30% or so cheaper per kcal

Get carnation. Literally the same shit you need to live and it's been around for ages. Probably cheaper too.

i think its made by some stupid dude who studied buisness and thought:
>yea imma buy powders, combine them, and sell it with a profit margin!
>yea i dont know mutch about food, but i can google right?
>huehuehue yes goyim! give me your shekels!

>kek, go look at Milks macros
yes because micros are not a thing, pleb

>we

multivitamin retard.

Anyway I sat down and did the math and at $3.20 a gallon milk would net you 730 calories for dollar soylent nets you 257 per dollar

Meaning your shitty meal replacement is 280% more expensive than milk, and milk is considered expensive to bulk with when you could just cook! Compared to a 20lb bag of pinto beans you could buy at walmart its 650% more expensive per kcal! You could easily get your micros when cooking if you wanted to avoid a multivitamin, and still save more money!

Get out of her with your shitty shill

Yup I considered soylent until I realized milk has more caloric bang for the buck.

Like drinking pancake batter.

The stuff is okay, but you WILL want an additional fiber supplement, i.e. psyllium husk. That maltodextrin they put in it will fuck your shit up, and I mean that quite literally.

if you look at my post here , you can even see it's MUCH worse than milk in cost effectiveness

Compared to eggs and chicken
Chicken @ $1.60 per pound ~690 calories nets you ~430 cals a dollar, so soylent would be 167% more expensive

Eggs @ ~$1.52 per dozen at walmart netsyou ~552 calories a dollar which mans soylent would be 217% more expensive than fucking eggs

>So what do we think of Soylent, Veeky Forums?
It's garbage. Eat real food, have some self control with it, an otherwise stop being a gigantic faggot.

Soylent forever and eternally BTFO

I have never done any research on this but
>Soy
Already triggered
Seems like a cool idea if it wasn't the Estrojews

son u are retarded or is this bait

It's made from people.

I tried going on an all soylent diet and I wound up shitting liquid for weeks.

You can't on soylent, either

god-tier. but that's just my opinion, you should probably listen to the others

nobody ever said soylent is cheap. shit will cost you a lot.

but it's absolute convenience. No cooking, no mixing (if you buy premade), and boom, an instant perfect diet.

if you're trying to bulk, I'm going to straight up tell you it's a shitty idea to bulk only off of soylent unless you are richy rich.

>nobody ever said soylent is cheap. shit will cost you a lot.
re-read the thread lad

Why the fuck do you retards think macros are more important than micros

see & before you call anybody retarded

p.s. good multivitamins are cheap

2000 calories for $7.50 is pretty good.
Drinking a gallon of milk a day is disgusting.
I dont use it as my only food, its too tasteless but on some days I'm sure I get most my cal intake from it.
I stopped my subscription after they changed to 1.6 and replaced rice protein with soy. Im going to try something else out like 100%food after my box is done. I go thru 7 packets every 2-3 weeks

It would make a good weight gainer I guess. We aint in an apocalypse,why would you use Soylent. Eat something good bruh.

Can someone tell me what their shit looks like after taking Soylent.

more like an intelligent young man grinding his ass off in silicon valley struggling to make ends meet off early angel investor funding from his fledging start-up and read a biochemistry textbook in a desperate attempt to cut costs for himself, selling it only after generating interest by mere coincidence through his blog

but yeah, spout whatever baseless conjecture you would like to believe without taking 30 seconds to google yourself

honestly thought about buying this soylent. Just said fuck it. Aren't these shits the samethings as massgainers?

overpriced crap with oats as protein source.

youre cheaper and better off [/kcal] with whey concentrate + some plant oil + oat flour + micronutriants

see

So it's a perfect blend for humans?

2.50$ a day of balanced macros in a "first world" country? That's something, I won't argue.

I think I actually enjoy eating food so I would never consider consuming this product

under $3 a day, bam
protein content can be increased by reducing corn masa and increasing number of scoopz

Get joylent instead. Less sugar, more protein, more fiber and better fats.

Meal replacement powder has been around for half a century.
Soylent is a very expensive meal replacement powder, there are as good cheaper ones.
Being made from soy it contains shitloads of xenoestrogens.

Fuck all these overpriced bullshit ripoff hipster kickstarter products and the dumbs who buy them.

Meme-food for nu-males.

Holy shit, how do they achieve those micros? It looks like the label of a mulit.

I guess they grind multis to powder and put it in.