Weeb shit

We can't have a gravity chamber to train in but would taking 5 second going down on a push up then 5 seconds back up until full extension for 10 reps at least simulate the difficulty and effects?

This would also be for other exercises such as squat, curl, pull/chin up, sit up, etc.(3 sec up/down 10 rep, 5 sec up/down 5 reps, 10 sec up/down 3 reps)

Wearing a weighted vest, ankle/wrist weights is the closest to DBZ training as you'll get.

Ok, now if we combine that with the Xsec for Xreps would that be even closer?

Couldn't we just create a g force stimulator that just applies constant pressure against you, simulating higher gravity fields?

the fucking room in the green guy's temple where an hour counted for a year or something would be much better for getting Veeky Forums

say good by to your lunch, liver, brain, eyes, stomach, pancreas, testicles, small intestine, large intestine, heart, lungs, kidneys, and every other squishy thing

unrealistic because Einstein has yet to be corrected.

Still no direct answer, damn

one more bumb

anyone?

Buy a weight vest, duh.

that wasn't my question

Put on twice your bodyweight in fat.
It acts like a living gravity vest and helps put on muscle and strength.

bump

No. Not even close.

The hyperbolic time chamber would be an absolute blessing

what would you do then, if you wanted to simulate it the best you could?

So many possibilities. Bunk beds still got it beat though.

well, i guess this thread can die now

Time under tension is more important than reps completed, to directly answer your question. 30 hypothetical pushups in 30 seconds is worse than 10 pushups in 50 seconds.

ok, could you explain further?

More important for what?

Yes. The number of contractions during an exercise is irrelevant compared to the total time the muscle is under stress during lifting. So doing slow push ups would I guess be better than doing them slow given you're doing the same number of pushups.

did you even read the thread?

so my theory is correct in thought, we just need to see if it works in practice?

Adding weight to the bar has the same effect as increasing gravity.

ok but now factor in

Say goodbye to your knees

lmao this weeb

Not like I didn't title he thread "weeb shit" user