Balding

Who here is balding? Ive been receeding for a couple of years now, but my crown is starting to thin. Im too young for this Veeky Forums please help. Ive seen a few threads every now and again and im desperate to get any and all products that can help. I was scared off finasteride awhile ago because some one shared the sides but im starting to think its worth it...

Other urls found in this thread:

lvangel69.tumblr.com/post/123098523240/snap-is-lvplastic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i have that bitch on snapchat and i have no idea who she is

also yeah i am 21, almost 22 and noticed that my hairline is receding for a bout a year now...
it's not that bad, but i can't tell if it keeps receding gradually or if it was just a quick phase.

>shave head
>get swole
>get tatted out

You'll be another overcompensating douchebag, but it's all you've got.

whats her snap tho

>Thinning crown
>Perfect hairline

This is the worst feeling

What is her snap

I'm 21 and obviously balding. I don't give a shit and neither should you.

As long as you are Veeky Forums and not ugly then buzz/shave it and don't give it another thought.

Do you really though? I thought i was sweet with it but every now and again i get really depressed and self concious about it.
>solid 3/10 head
>feels bad man

what is the point of these threads ??

there is no cure for baldness so why even bother looking for "help"

just accept it and move on.

Post pics faggot

I don't care about balding because I know that when I've balded enough, I can finally get real big with steroids without worrying about losing hair. Silver linings man.

That girl is one of the most vapid, retarded people I've ever seen communicate. She should be a candidate for extreme late-term abortion

29 user here, the back of my head and top are going faster now. it hurts, but i really love my hair.

i'm thinking of going the buff frasier route. kelsey grammer is everything you'd want to become as a man, you know?

These are the only acceptable answers to the "balding question".

Own it or it will own you.

It's like you people aren't even trying

Minoxidil, finasteride, nizoral shampoo. Only the fina isn't over the counter.

Going to buy RU58841 online to give it a try too, but happy with what I'm using now

isn't all that heavy with side-effects? i like my hair, but i can always tan for character. heard it fucks with your test levels.

The finasteride? It lowers DHT, which is a hormone testosterone metabolizes to. It is important hormone but apparently the truly negative side effects only happen to a small percentage of the population (%5?), but desu I'm on TRT so it isn't an issue for me.
The downside is that you have to be on it for a long time, but I have a history of prostate cancer in my family so it's like two benefits in one.

The minoxidil and nizoral are practically side-effect free but work through different mechanisms and aren't as effective. I would recommend trying both; minoxidil (also known as rogaine) is especially effective for crown hair loss. Generic at costco is the best deal.

If you don't want to shave quite yet (I don't because my head is lumpy), look into Toppik hair fibres, that's the fastest way to change your look even if it is only cosmetic.

i shaved, tried it for a minute. i have character wrinkles on my head, i like them. really, we like our hair far more though. i've got the capacity to beard it up, but it's not the same.

i'll take a look at those. i have heard this is expensive business, and yet...minoxidil and nizoral. got it.

here.

did a bit of research, seems really useless to go with the non-finasteride path. it works to slow down loss with not much greater effect. also quite temporary.

i will strongly consider this shit then. i've always had a really strong libido which sucks for normal functionality in life. getting the blood tests and hopefully making the big decision soon. thanks for the report, user.

and USE CODEWORD ROGAN TO SAVE 10% ON ANY AND ALL SUPPLEMENTS

I'm balding and considered fin but the small chance of permanent side affects really puts me off.

I figure if LeBron James can't stop balding then what hope do i have anyway.

I am lucky to have a good head shape and handsome masculine face that looks good with shaved head.

its probably not worth it just buzz your head

"Don't be ugly!"

As if you have much of a choice.

I don't get a good jaw/chin so I'm basically fucked and I'll be ugly forever.

my hairline has started to recede a bit over the past few years

i'm not going to become dependent on drugs to pointlessly fight the natural course of life

keep your hair for as long as it still looks okay and when it doesn't get a very short cut or shave

be a man and accept it

You can maxamize the looks you have now or you can bitch about it on a Burmese caterpillar farm exchange

Whatever you do, don't browse any hairloss/balding forum for more than just objective/stickied info.

No seriously that stuff will fucking destroy you. Think of what Veeky Forums does to a short person's mind, and multiply that by 10.

lvplastic

Old fag here (34).

I started going bald mid 20s, and for a while the stark realisation that I would eventually go bald as I grew older really hurt because muh hair was everything to me. My balding began at either sides of my forehead and once I hit my 30s, balding on my crown really accelerated. I didn't leave the fucking house unless it was styled and I was in muh best clothes because I never knew when you might meet a hottie.

At first, you can hide it quite well with certain cuts and using product to style it in such a fashion that hides it, but eventually that begins to fail - which I'd say happened around age 30. I could've continued with that, but the effort to do so no longer seemed worth it and I no longer gave 2 fucking shits what a woman thinks about anything to do with me let alone my hair.

So, I started buzzing it Joe Rogan style and I've done that for about 3 years now. Going bald in your late 20s and early 30s isn't that bad to be honest because you'll be of a different mentality once you get to the point where you really are bald or simply don't have enough hair to make it work due to it thinning.

Continue to eat well, lift and stay fit and active because lemme tell you something young pups, something that really surprised me, no woman gives a fuck about a guy who is in his 30s and balding when the large majority of men my age are fat or obese, have huge guts and fat heads and look older than they are because their shitty lifestyle is beginning to take a toll.

The rate at which people begin to let themseves go after 30 years of age rapidly accelerates which is why balding doesn't fucking matter one iota to me.

TLDR - keep lifting, don't get tattoos (that look is such a stereotype now that not having them gets more attention), buzz it off Joe Rogan style once it's beyond hiding and never look back or worry about it.

Oh, I forgot to mention, stay away from the Jews with their medicine and treatments. Don't waste money on that shit, your health is more important.

if youre non-white, balding or under 6 feet, women dont want your shit genetics

Nice dubs, Kelsey.

23, hairline is pretty damn bad. I keep my hair at a 1 right now. I've had a beard for a long time but my god the amount of balding bearded men you see is crazy, so in hipster form I shaved my beard. I project that by 25 I'll have gone fully shaved head.

lvangel69.tumblr.com/post/123098523240/snap-is-lvplastic

as long as I can make it to 30 with hair, i'll be fine

7 years lads