youtube.com/watch?v=SHS565QOPVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jb fl gf

1st for i like the cock

Where's a good MK and test e vendor?

source talk is banned on Veeky Forums.

no b& pls

GO FORTH AND EMBRACE THE FLAT ASSES

once i got banned for asking about the legality and social culture of steroids in a particular country I was going to school in. nothing at all about sources. mods can be huge faggots when they want to.

gonna go on 250 test 1000 equipoise 50winstrol blast now.

Am I gonna be all veiny and hard and shit?

might have to find a way to bleed myself tho

>winstrol

groce, why would you take something that fucks your joints? And yeah youll probably want to get therapeutic phlebotomy.

Who needs ass with a face that cute.

Proper pct for a tren cycle?

Can't I just donate my blood? as long as the recipient is male they should be extremely grateful for getting my supercharged blood after they got maimed or whatever that requires a transfusion, that's gonna be one hell of a recovery.

eh it's unethical because theres a 50/50 chance itll go to a guy and possibly a child. some guys call the blood bank afterwards and tell them they got sick the day after they gave bloods so they destroy it.

you could search for therapeutic phlebotomy in your area though, some places that teach phlebotomy may want to practice on you.

first

how can having a kid getting a gram of equipoise be bad? that guys gonna be a fuckin alpha.

sucks for women wholl grow a beard though, but fuck women, they get what they deserve,

>how can having a kid getting a gram of equipoise be bad

>sucks for women wholl grow a beard though, but fuck women, they get what they deserve,

mmkay..

who is this semen demon

hoping she has fap mats

You can also donate blood to research centers. Same effect for you, and no chance of it going to a patient.
If you donate blood with winny in it, there's a chance they'll detect it and ban you from ever giving blood. It's not likely, but it's possible.

nykee heaton. she only likes black dudes

does she like mexicans?

only if you're a fuccboi, she's got a god awful personality too.

ugh is she one of those chicks that acts black? gross desu

she used to be cute as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=SHS565QOPVY

then she turned all ghetto fab and shit

Is there a sticky/guide somewhere for anonymising yourself on the interwebs? What stuff do you guys use?

what the fuck happened

I intend to.

Surgery.

black men are superior are pleasing women
jsut accept your role in society as a monetary provider

Shame about the tits though, should've stayed with the whole flat motif.

Hey fatman serious question here, not trying to poke fun at you.

Where the hell do people shop that are fat as fuck, im talking abou people who are bigger than you were. Walmart carries some large sizes, but where do you get a fucking 10x shirt?

I only went up to 5XL at my tops. I mostly ordered online, but a lot of stores like JC Penneys have big and tall sections that go up to at least 5XL now as well.

Dnp bloat. 2 weeks in I lost maybe 2.5kg. But my forearms, face and calves look a lot leaner.

But the rest looks like a fatty.

Is this bloat?

I'll know in 10 days or so. 6 days left.

Damn. What size are you down to now?

calves :(

No. Unfortunately in some people dnp does not burn fat but instead redeposits it in different parts of your body. This can not be reversed. You need talk to a doctor asap

is 101fitness a good source?

2XL for most brands.

Funny. I was wondering what I could expect afterwards. Not much more.

Y'all mirin' new place? Moving in november 1st.

Having a jacuzzi installed before that.

Thats great man did you ever get your extra skin removed?. I saw your newest video btw and you look 100x better.

Floorplan's a little too open for my liking, but it looks good.

This poor nigga used to being in small, comfy spaces.

No sourcetalk unfortunately :/

Newest video is almost 2 years old, lel, I'm about the same weight in there though.

Nah though, still have the excess skin.

Where are your dakis and miku posters?
Reeeee

Did you mentor infinity or just jucin j on lab shit?

Never really had much communications with Infinity, I answered a few of JJ's questions, not sure if I'd call it mentoring.

I'll be going the way of infinity and JJ soon if you catch my drift lads :^)

new fraud gear hero when

Posters of 2d version of perfect waifu.

email me?
[email protected]

I can sleep at the foot of the bed and keep your feet warm.

I need to know where to spend my money.

oh this reminds me;

brick, you would know,

where in the flying fuck does one find 33/45mm septas / caps packaged in packages less than fucking 100? If I have to buy a pack of 100 for $105 (medlabsupply is out of individual caps/septas) I may as well just buy a fucking bottletop dispenser

email me faggots

[email protected]

I looked up her skirt during some levels, no ragrets

Liz also counts.

emailed

>

Jerr' any other way to talk?

>this will tell you who I am.

I THOUGHT YOU WERE BANNED
ascics33 protonmail.ch

but im going to bed rn

Expired, ofcourse.

>botting pokemon GO account
>up to level 23 after 1 day
>15+ rares
>ordering gear for full scale brewing operation as we speak
>next blast set to start in t-minus 2 weeks
>tfw all of this

Bot pokemon go? Explain.

um before you source I believe you owe me a little something

OOOOOOOOOOOO

this

Guys, my little sisters 14/15 year old friend saw me shirtless and is flirting heavily w me in front of everyone this is so awkward :|

Just go with it, man. Let it happen.

She's probably not serious about it. Teenage girls flirt with older guys all the time as practice.

Sure, until you end up dating a 16yo for 6 years as a 21 year old.

O/

Granted. I initiated.

get me her number

to practice what?
sucking dicks?
if shes really that old shes already used to just having trains run on her
I dont see how she wouldnt be angling for some fuck
or at the very least digging around for a 2nd or 3rd sugar daddy

Or maybe she's just talking to you the same as she normally would and you're just autistic and think she's flirting

pretty much what i've been doing, been brushing her off
Idk I fucked a 15 year old that was like a week or two out from 16, so this wouldn't be too far off
ok since you got jerrbears jerrbears jerrbear

>first thing she said when she saw me was "introduce me!!!" to my sister
>Be minding my own business trying to eat till i puke
>Pulls up a chair next to me and practically is staring me down, asks a million questions, wants me to follow her back on ig and to add her on snapchat, laughing at everything i say thats not even funny, teases me for having small calves (fml)
>extends her leg out and touches me w her foot a couple times
Apparently all of my sisters little friends think im hot, it's nice knowing ill have loads of tight young pussy in a few years desu, just dont know how to react atm, would prob hit it still desu, hoping she comes in my room and rapes me tn desu

clenbuterol in the form of chewable pills, yay or nay?

honestly if you're doing anything larger scale than like 100ml at a time I'd just bite the bullet and snag a dispenser

>chewable pills

Oh shit I thought you meant your SISTER was hitting on you
No this scenario is totally plausible
I take it all back
Time for you to smash or something I guess?

hey

Indira?

???
no idea

i love you

I

any1 know of supplement scource in Norway?

I can give you a daily dose of proteins if you want senpai.

would be greatly appreciated cum8

Please, tell me exactly how they will detect that substance in your blood and link it back to you.

Jesus you're fucking dense, it's not possible for DNP to do that. It's water retention, always.

holy shit what the fuck did I just read

someone needs to chlorinate your section of the fucking gene pool asap

What oral supps are worth a shit?

please

Sex drive isn't up to crazy levels yet and I'm in tren E. Only 2 pins in. I remember with tren A is was asap. How long for sexdrive gainz??

Also 200mg test E and anavar

Yo brick saw you answering a post about raws getting old.

Most compounds are good for ages, but apparently tren gets old in a 1-2 year time span. Is there any truth to this.

Also, what do if your some of your test raws melt.

>Also, what do if your some of your test raws melt.
Jesus wut

If some of your test raws melt***

Apparently perfectly usable but that pineapple jelly is difficult to measure yo.

This is next level mom-science

tren is touchy as fuck to begin with and oxidizes when you look at it funny, so it's kinda a given that it'd break down and lose potency much faster than more stable hormones

>melted raws

what, like enanthate turning into giant waxy crack rocks?

just hack the shit up and use it like normal, test is stable enough that you can put a decent bit of heat on it with no problem to help move the whole process along

Pity the tren thing is true. Is 1-2 years accurate or can I expect it to be worthwhile for longer.

>like enanthate turning into giant waxy crack rocks?
Less rocks, more wax. It's just annoying to deal with, but since I'm stupidly clumsy at times I was wondering what the trick to using it was.

Using non molten raws now, but I want to make use of the big wax blob too.

I mean I can't see myself holding onto any kind of tren for more than a year or two so it's kind of a moot point in reality, but assuming it's in a properly vacuum sealed or even better nitrogen purged container and kept in a cool, thermally stable environment then I'd say maybe a couple percent loss in potency over a couple years max

do you have a mortar and pestle? I mean really you can use anything that works, but basically just put it in a bowl or some shit and break it up otherwise it'll take fucking forever to fully dissolve into solution

that or just toss the appropriate weight of crack rock into the beaker, set it on the hotplate stirrer, and turn it to like 60-70c and 1k rpm

I'm assuming you froze the waxy test due to you talking about a solid. I was talking about it in it's jelly state.

>I mean I can't see myself holding onto any kind of tren for more than a year or two
Thanks broski, all I needed to know.

Time to use up all the tren.

Just make crack, substitute that for tren.

anyone have any experience with raloxifene? my gyno is small and only 2 weeks old. I have a 7 week supply of ralox. should be enough to kill it off?

I've honestly never seen it mid-melt, just the eventual product after all the massive thermal shifts during shipping

check out this one crazy secret to losing weight that they don't want you to know!

probably

7 weeks of ralox at what dosage?

But yes, run it now and get an AI.

"This is the new ADVISED protocol:

60mg daily for 10 days ONLY. Then 30mg daily until gynecomastia is reversed.

WHY THE CHANGE:

Doses of 60 to 100mg of Raloxifene can result in bone demineralization. effected bone morphogenetic proteins include, but not limited to FGF, PGE2, M-CSF and PDGF."